Mock
Blonde Joke - Printable Version

+- Mock (https://mockforums.net)
+-- Forum: Funny Shit & Good Shit (https://mockforums.net/forum-6.html)
+--- Forum: Funny Shit (https://mockforums.net/forum-14.html)
+--- Thread: Blonde Joke (/thread-13546.html)

Blonde Joke - Carsman - 09-30-2018

This beautiful blonde gets on a plane sitting in coach, going to Sydney Australia

After an hour she gets up and goes and sits down in the first class section

The flight attendant sees her do that, and goes asks to see her ticket

It's a coach ticket, so the attendant tells her she has to go back to coach section

The woman says, I'm blonde and beautiful and going to Sydney, and I'm staying here

The attendant then goes and tells the co-pilot the blonde is in a first class seat with a coach ticket and won't leave

So the co-pilot goes and talks to the woman, and she says, I'm blonde and beautiful going to Sydney and I'm not leaving

Then the co-pilot goes and tells the pilot to have the police waiting in Sydney cause there is a
blonde in a first class seat
with only a coach tiicket and she said I'm
blonde and beautiful and going to Sydney, and she won't go back to coach

So the pilot said the woman is a blonde, I'm married to a blonde, and I speak blonde, I'll go talk to her

The pilot goes and
whispers in the blonde's ear, and she says I'm sorry, gets up and goes back to coach

The Attendant and co-pilot seeing that are stunned and asked the pilot what did he say to the blonde, he said

>

>  
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
I told her first class is not going to Sydney!  hah hah hah

RE: Blonde Joke - Not Gay - 10-01-2018

A group of friars set up a flower stand in front of the playboy mansion. They had had there flower stand in many places and had always resisted peoples objections.

When Hugh Hefner found out about this (Old joke) he went out and bullied them into moving. Leaving us with only one conclusion......................

Only Hugh can prevent florist friars.

RE: Blonde Joke - Clang McFly - 10-01-2018

(10-01-2018, 11:32 AM)Not Gay Wrote: A group of friars set up a flower stand in front of the playboy mansion. They had had there flower stand in many places and had always resisted peoples objections.

When Hugh Hefner found out about this (Old joke) he went out and bullied them into moving. Leaving us with only one conclusion......................

Only Hugh can prevent florist friars.
hah

RE: Blonde Joke - Carsman - 10-02-2018

So did you hear what the blonde is doing when she holds her hands tightly over her ears?

She is trying to hold on to a thought.  hah

RE: Blonde Joke - Duchess - 10-02-2018

RE: Blonde Joke - Not Gay - 10-02-2018

Unfortunately, my obese parrot just died.
It is, however, a huge weight off my shoulders.

RE: Blonde Joke - Carsman - 10-02-2018

(10-02-2018, 05:20 PM)Not Gay Wrote: Unfortunately, my obese parrot just died.
It is, however, a huge weight off my shoulders.

I never saw a blonde parrot!

RE: Blonde Joke - BigMark - 10-02-2018

The only way to tell if the parrots carpet matches the drapes is to show it an Orange Juice container, if it thinks real hard it's the real deal.

RE: Blonde Joke - Not Gay - 10-03-2018

(10-02-2018, 11:49 PM)BigMark Wrote: The only way to tell if the parrots carpet matches the drapes is to show it an Orange Juice container, if it thinks real hard it's the real deal.

Cas it says concentrate?

RE: Blonde Joke - Carsman - 04-29-2019

Two bowling teams, one made up of all blondes and one of all brunettes, charter a double-decker bus for a weekend tournament in Atlantic City.

The brunette team rides in the bottom of the bus, and the blonde team rides on the top level.

The brunette team down below is whooping it up and having a great time when one of them realizes she doesn't hear anything from the blondes upstairs.

She decides to go up and investigate.

When the brunette reaches the top, she finds all the blondes frozen in fear, staring straight ahead at the road and clutching the seats in front of them.

The brunette says, "What is going on up here? We're having a great time downstairs!

One of the blondes says, "Yeah, but you've got a driver!"  hah   hah   hah

RE: Blonde Joke - Maggot - 04-30-2019

Smiley_emoticons_biggrin    you dope........lol

RE: Blonde Joke - BigMark - 04-30-2019

What's the difference between a blonde guy and a blonde girl?
The blonde girl's sperm count is higher.

RE: Blonde Joke - Carsman - 05-12-2019

Q: Why was the blonde woman talking into an envelope?

A: She was trying to send a voicemail! hah

RE: Blonde Joke - Duchess - 05-13-2019

hah

RE: Blonde Joke - pyropappy - 06-01-2019

duchess dropped her favorite little black dress off at the cleaners. on her way out the door the counter lady said, come again. duchess replied, no it's tooth paste this time you nosy bitch.

RE: Blonde Joke - sally - 06-01-2019

Duchess was in a van with a bunch of hippies listening to the Grateful Dead and snapping her fingers. The hippies asked her if she was feeling the groove and she said " no, I'm just trying to flick this booger off my finger.

RE: Blonde Joke - BigMark - 06-02-2019

Then Clang chewed it like DoubleMint.

RE: Blonde Joke - Duchess - 06-02-2019

hah  Fuckin' kids. GET OFF MY GRASS!

RE: Blonde Joke - Carsman - 06-03-2019

Q: How do you make a blonde laugh on Saturday?

A: Tell her a joke on Wednesday. hah