Mock
CLIMATE CHANGE - Printable Version

+- Mock (https://mockforums.net)
+-- Forum: Serious Shit? (https://mockforums.net/forum-4.html)
+--- Forum: Discussions, Opinions & Debate (https://mockforums.net/forum-11.html)
+--- Thread: CLIMATE CHANGE (/thread-13705.html)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

CLIMATE CHANGE - Duchess - 02-20-2019

Do you believe it's a thing...or not?

RE: CLIMATE CHANGE - Maggot - 02-20-2019

Of course I do, who doesn't?

RE: CLIMATE CHANGE - Clang McFly - 02-20-2019

(02-20-2019, 01:33 PM)Maggot Wrote: Of course I do, who doesn't?

Trump.

(02-20-2019, 01:41 PM)Clang McFly Wrote:

Trump.

Of course he knows because he flies from Washington to Florida all the time.

RE: CLIMATE CHANGE - BigMark - 02-20-2019

Orange man hot

Hotter than the burning sands of Arabia ..........which burns even the Porterhouse purchased at the marketplace in Mecca.

RE: CLIMATE CHANGE - MirahM - 02-20-2019

(02-20-2019, 01:43 PM)Maggot Wrote:
(02-20-2019, 01:41 PM)Clang McFly Wrote:

Trump.

Ugh, made me think of him flying from the state I live in and not DC to Florida and I wanted to throw up.

I believe the world changes. I believe that we as humans can either contribute to the destruction of the world or the preservation of the world. I believe in that ideal. I would rather see more trees and plants and clean air and water than more pavement and buildings. 
The climate and temperature trends and fluctuations are interesting for sure.

RE: CLIMATE CHANGE - Blindgreed1 - 02-25-2019

MirahM Wrote:
Maggot Wrote:
Clang McFly Wrote:
Maggot Wrote:Of course I do, who doesn't?

Trump.

Ugh, made me think of him flying from the state I live in and not DC to Florida and I wanted to throw up.

I believe the world changes. I believe that we as humans can either contribute to the destruction of the world or the preservation of the world. I believe in that ideal. I would rather see more trees and plants and clean air and water than more pavement and buildings. 
The climate and temperature trends and fluctuations are interesting for sure.
Of course it does. Core samples prove that mother earth cycles through climate changes on the reg. Even before man inhabited the earth, climates were changing. Climates will continue to change as they always have. It's science, you can't argue science.

RE: CLIMATE CHANGE - Duchess - 02-25-2019

(02-25-2019, 12:45 PM)Blindgreed1 Wrote: you can't argue science.

...but some people do.

RE: CLIMATE CHANGE - BigMark - 02-25-2019

Make Climate Great Again!

Duchess Wrote:
Blindgreed1 Wrote:you can't argue science.

...but some people do.
... and some people believe the earth is flat.

RE: CLIMATE CHANGE - Maggot - 02-25-2019

Al gore explained all this years ago and he predicted that the polar ice caps would be gone 5 years ago in language even a child could understand I for one completely believe him.  Smiley_emoticons_wink

Maggot Wrote:Al gore explained all this years ago and he predicted that the polar ice caps would be gone 5 years ago in language even a child could understand I for one completely believe him.  Smiley_emoticons_wink

https://youtu.be/sG-Cp1y0UO8

RE: CLIMATE CHANGE - MirahM - 02-26-2019

(02-25-2019, 01:48 PM)BigMark Wrote: Make ClimaX Great Again!

Fixed it for you!

Lets make this thread great again and talk about climax changing instead!

RE: CLIMATE CHANGE - MirahM - 02-26-2019

(02-25-2019, 05:48 PM)Blindgreed1 Wrote:
Maggot Wrote:Al gore explained all this years ago and he predicted that the polar ice caps would be gone 5 years ago in language even a child could understand I for one completely believe him.  Smiley_emoticons_wink

https://youtu.be/sG-Cp1y0UO8

Well I clearly havent' been paying attention if that is Al Gore. 

So now we must change this thread title to "Is Al Gore Change Real?"

RE: CLIMATE CHANGE - Maggot - 02-26-2019

Arggggg I like make climax great again better.

RE: CLIMATE CHANGE - Fry Guy - 02-26-2019

An old age trick using ambiguous language. If a climate is or has changed, this may or may not be true. It does not automatically extend to the climate has changed because of humans and needs to be addressed in a specific way.

When people say climate change they don't make a point by saying those two words. The answer ought to be. Okay the climate has changed. How has it changed? By how much? Over what period of time? For what reason? What is one to do about it?
If they have these answers and they are sound, the person is worth listening to further

RE: CLIMATE CHANGE - pyropappy - 02-26-2019

from some one who worked outside for 40 years the climate changes; that is a fact. it is also a fact tat the change is cyclic. 
the left climate change mantra is just another way to control people to gain power. 

Trashing The Planet

Environmental Overkill

Read these.

RE: CLIMATE CHANGE - Maggot - 02-26-2019

I think the U.S, is doing a damn fine job at cleaning up. It's the countries with political and sociological problems that let environmental challenges get swept away. Are the U.S. taxpayers responsible for them destroying their environment and hiding their lack of rubbish cleanup? Our responsibility might be the better question, The U.S. is doing fine as many other countries are. China was held responsible for leaking Ozone depleting chemicals even after they claimed they were not. It wasn't until the chemicals were traced to China after a ton of money and scientific scrutiny was laid out that they admitted it. That is what this climate change bullshit should be focusing on, not the new scrubbers on all coal fired plants in the U.S. those scrubbers are working pretty good diminishing 75% of previous pollution output. 

But of course politicians are taking up the wrong flag for possible future revenue.

RE: CLIMATE CHANGE - pyropappy - 02-26-2019

(02-26-2019, 09:52 PM)Maggot Wrote: I think the U.S, is doing a damn fine job at cleaning up. It's the countries with political and sociological problems that let environmental challenges get swept away. Are the U.S. taxpayers responsible for them destroying their environment and hiding their lack of rubbish cleanup? Our responsibility might be the better question, The U.S. is doing fine as many other countries are. China was held responsible for leaking Ozone depleting chemicals even after they claimed they were not. It wasn't until the chemicals were traced to China after a ton of money and scientific scrutiny was laid out that they admitted it. That is what this climate change bullshit should be focusing on, not the new scrubbers on all coal fired plants in the U.S. those scrubbers are working pretty good diminishing 75% of previous pollution output. 

But of course politicians are taking up the wrong flag for possible future revenue.

My company did several retrofits for limestone scrubbers for Constellation Energy.  The smallest project cost was 500 million, the most expensive was 1 billion. My fees were the reason I retired at 52. That and I was tired of the bull shit, but hey when you bill 200k a month for 36 months it takes a lot of pressure off.