Mock
I HAVE CONCERNS - Printable Version

+- Mock (https://mockforums.net)
+-- Forum: Serious Shit? (https://mockforums.net/forum-4.html)
+--- Forum: POLITICS (https://mockforums.net/forum-36.html)
+--- Thread: I HAVE CONCERNS (/thread-13820.html)

Pages: 1 2 3

I HAVE CONCERNS - Duchess - 05-04-2019

I don't want to have to give any thought to the security of our elections. It's a pain in my ass to worry about something I have no control over but nonetheless I am frequently thinking about this. I don't feel reassured that measures are being taken to ensure machines are secure as well as voter registrations, things of that nature. Is this something any of you have given thought to?

RE: I HAVE CONCERNS - Maggot - 05-04-2019

I worry about the bus loads of old people walking in with bags of oreo cookies and a quart of milk with a "D" sticker that says "I voted" That and same day registrations. We have to show a licence here though.

RE: I HAVE CONCERNS - Fry Guy - 05-04-2019

(05-04-2019, 04:22 PM)Duchess Wrote: I don't want to have to give any thought to the security of our elections. It's a pain in my ass to worry about something I have no control over but nonetheless I am frequently thinking about this. I don't feel reassured that measures are being taken to ensure machines are secure as well as voter registrations, things of that nature. Is this something any of you have given thought to?

Well founded fear, Duchess. I believe both sides may play some part in this

RE: I HAVE CONCERNS - sally - 05-04-2019

Why do you want to vote anyway, is there some upstanding honest intelligent level headed chap running that I dont know about?

RE: I HAVE CONCERNS - Duchess - 05-05-2019

So your answer to not having the perfect candidate is to sit home and do nothing?

RE: I HAVE CONCERNS - pyropappy - 05-05-2019

I have watched elections since 1976; DC has gotten worse each time. There is only one solution left: Article 5 Convention of States.

RE: I HAVE CONCERNS - BigMark - 05-05-2019

Orange man bad!

RE: I HAVE CONCERNS - Fry Guy - 05-05-2019

Run for office to fix the issue you believe in?

To Big Mark's point - Yes, Something Something [Insert anti-Trump Joke here] Orange Man Bad [Please Clap]

RE: I HAVE CONCERNS - sally - 05-05-2019

(05-05-2019, 05:33 AM)Duchess Wrote: So your answer to not having the perfect candidate is to sit home and do nothing?

No, Im going to take it to the streets holding up signs and stuff.

RE: I HAVE CONCERNS - Duchess - 05-05-2019

hah   Your pants are on fire!

RE: I HAVE CONCERNS - Carsman - 05-05-2019

I worry about  V
oting for "Nobody"!  Cause Nobody still wins!

*  Nobody will keep election promises

*  Nobody will listen to your concerns

*  Nobody will help the poor and destitute

*  Nobody cares about you  & your family

*  Nobody tells the truth

*  Nobody can be trusted

Kanye West for president!

RE: I HAVE CONCERNS - Rootilda - 05-05-2019

I'm concerned about gerrymandering, I'm concerned about hacking, I'm concerned about unscrupulous politicians trying to trick the elderly into handing over their mail-in ballots so they can be tampered with in their favor, I'm concerned about all the naive people that are so easily persuaded by online influence merchants. I'm also concerned about the current administration being so god damn corrupt that they're reminding me of The Sopranos if Tony was a bumbling idiot.

* bumbling orange idiot.

RE: I HAVE CONCERNS - Rootilda - 05-05-2019

He can stop being orange, there's no washing off idiot.

You want to party with his disco stick, don't you? (I hope you have that dream tonight)

That little orange bastard brought my taxes down. That's one time I want to be brought down. Just bring me down, down down down down down. Groosh.

I love that little hideous man.

RE: I HAVE CONCERNS - Fry Guy - 05-05-2019

(05-05-2019, 02:52 PM)Rootilda Wrote: He can stop being orange, there's no washing off idiot.

When you can string together bigger successes and more quality successes in life than he can, you get to call him an idiot. Otherwise you are an idiot for not recognising he isn't.

Your only success as far as i can see is getting your lip fungus under control

RE: I HAVE CONCERNS - pyropappy - 05-05-2019

Your concerns are just beginning.

Scuttlebutt: IG Horovitz's report is being published next week, and there are criminal refers in it. Comey, Clapper, Brennan will they be one of them?