Mock
holy fucking crap... - Printable Version

+- Mock (https://mockforums.net)
+-- Forum: Funny Shit & Good Shit (https://mockforums.net/forum-6.html)
+--- Forum: Good Shit (https://mockforums.net/forum-15.html)
+--- Thread: holy fucking crap... (/thread-13918.html)

holy fucking crap... - BigMark - 08-09-2019

On my ride this morning I was barely around the corner when a lady stopped her car and warned me about a Coyote, got a little ways past that and some asshole blew through a stop sign doing Twenty miles per hour. Then I saw a guy get a flat tire on his bike. A small Bobcat decided to jog in front of me then the four foot stick in the trail decided to move. After that on the way to take my bike in for service ($350) I got a flat tire on my car and had to get Two new ones. ($400)

I have to carry my bike around this gate some asshole put up.

[Image: d2pmq8V.jpg]

That gate is in the upper left by that dark green tree.

[Image: wucqesxk95jp.jpg]

[Image: g3hvk8i4a6o8.jpg]

[Image: isqkh7yj4d9i.jpeg]

RE: holy fucking crap... - Carsman - 08-09-2019

(08-09-2019, 03:36 PM)BigMark Wrote: [Image: isqkh7yj4d9i.jpeg]

SNAKES, (I HATE SNAKES) this one looks funny, is that the TAIL or the HEAD? hah

If it's the head, it's not too scary! The SNAKES ( I HATE SNAKES) in SNAKEland, even the small ones,
have way bigger heads that that!  Smiley_emoticons_skeptisch

RE: holy fucking crap... - BigMark - 08-09-2019

That's a big ass rattle.

RE: holy fucking crap... - Duchess - 08-09-2019

(08-09-2019, 03:36 PM)BigMark Wrote: On my ride this morning I was barely around the corner when a lady stopped her car and warned me about a Coyote, got a little ways past that and some asshole blew through a stop sign doing Twenty miles per hour. Then I saw a guy get a flat tire on his bike. A small Bobcat decided to jog in front of me then the four foot stick in the trail decided to move.

I am worried for you! I TOLD you it is dangerous out there! You escaped death more than once. That rattler could have latched onto your calf and sunk it fangs in. You could have been in the direct path of the car that blew the stop sign. The cougar was waiting for you to turn your back. 16

RE: holy fucking crap... - Carsman - 08-09-2019

(08-09-2019, 05:18 PM)BigMark Wrote: That's a big ass rattle.

Holy shit!

As you can tell I've never seen a rattler up close before!

The SNAKES ( I HATE SNAKES) I have seen up close and personal are Black & or Green SNAKES, (I HATE SNAKES) slithering by.

Several years ago, We once found a 3 foot Black SNAKE ( I HATE SNAKES) coiled up "in our Sun room"!
The sanctity of our domain was violated forever!!

A few blocks away in SNAKEland, around 3 years ago a neighbor found a couple of "Coral SNAKES", (I HATE SNAKES) living under a few rocks in his back yard! Smiley_emoticons_shocked
That's bad for us all around that general area!

RE: holy fucking crap... - BigMark - 08-11-2019

Did the same ride plus about a mile, no snakes. My bike is riding like new, the down hill into the hobbit hole wasn't so scary this time. Stripped down into my undies and jumped into the refreshing pool.

RE: holy fucking crap... - Maggot - 08-11-2019

Then you said "shit, now I have to ride back"