Mock
the 2021 trivial fuck username, trump and covid, boring drivel thread - Printable Version

+- Mock (https://mockforums.net)
+-- Forum: Personal Member Bullshit (https://mockforums.net/forum-5.html)
+--- Forum: Daily Greeting BS (https://mockforums.net/forum-13.html)
+--- Thread: the 2021 trivial fuck username, trump and covid, boring drivel thread (/thread-14595.html)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20

RE: the 2021 trivial fuck username, trump and covid, boring drivel thread - BigMark - 06-12-2021

You flashed a Dolphin?

RE: the 2021 trivial fuck username, trump and covid, boring drivel thread - Carsman - 06-12-2021

No, She thought it was a Shark! hah

RE: the 2021 trivial fuck username, trump and covid, boring drivel thread - MirahM - 06-13-2021

hah hah

Anyone watch "My Octopus Teacher" on Netflix? It is pretty cool.

RE: the 2021 trivial fuck username, trump and covid, boring drivel thread - Duchess - 06-13-2021

No, I've never even heard of it, but that's not unusual, there's a lot of shows I've never heard of.

RE: the 2021 trivial fuck username, trump and covid, boring drivel thread - Maggot - 06-13-2021

[Image: x7tyhhjgzkpx.jpg][Image: ah4laybqcl6a.jpg]My Daughters graduation is today. I'm looking at old photo's wondering how that happened so fast. In a few weeks we will take a ride and scope out the college campus. Meanwhile my son needs a shave.  Nowhy

RE: the 2021 trivial fuck username, trump and covid, boring drivel thread - Duchess - 06-13-2021

Oh my goodness. Maggot. They are gorgeous kids.

RE: the 2021 trivial fuck username, trump and covid, boring drivel thread - Carsman - 06-13-2021

(06-13-2021, 01:35 PM)Maggot Wrote: [Image: x7tyhhjgzkpx.jpg][Image: ah4laybqcl6a.jpg]My Daughters graduation is today. I'm looking at old photo's wondering how that happened so fast. In a few weeks we will take a ride and scope out the college campus. Meanwhile my son needs a shave.  Nowhy

Yep first they're in kindergarden, you blink your eyes a few times and then they are like the cuties in the picture.
You blink a few more times and it's graduation day.
Time really does fly bye, it doesn't seem so much like it at the time, and then it just seems to have had happen!
When we dropped our youngest daughter off at college, as we left my wife was crying, my eyes were moist don't know why, and I said to my wife don't cry she won't be gone forever, she'll be back. My wife said no she won't be back, after graduation she will be going off on her own.
My wife was right. Our daughter left as a girl, and returned a woman, looking to start a life of her own.

RE: the 2021 trivial fuck username, trump and covid, boring drivel thread - Duchess - 07-03-2021

The Gulf of Mexico is on fire. That's right, water is on fire. We are such great caretakers of our planet.  78

RE: the 2021 trivial fuck username, trump and covid, boring drivel thread - crash - 07-03-2021

When gas platforms have a fuck up, it’s usually monumental. This one being in the GOM, it’s unfortunately close enough to enough quality media for it to gain coverage at a rapid rate.

RE: the 2021 trivial fuck username, trump and covid, boring drivel thread - Duchess - 07-05-2021

Why the hell would anyone say capitalism is a bad thing? I fricken love capitalism.

RE: the 2021 trivial fuck username, trump and covid, boring drivel thread - Duchess - 07-05-2021

...and furthermore, Lee Greenwood can take God Bless The USA and blow it out his ass. I hate that fuckin' song. 

Toby Keith and his Happy Birthday America can suck it too.

RE: the 2021 trivial fuck username, trump and covid, boring drivel thread - cannongal - 07-05-2021

You've had a bad day,  huh?

Actually it wasn't bad at all, I got a lot accomplished which means I only have a couple of hours of work tomorrow.

RE: the 2021 trivial fuck username, trump and covid, boring drivel thread - Clang McFly - 07-05-2021

(07-05-2021, 02:50 PM)Duchess Wrote: ...and furthermore, Lee Greenwood can take God Bless The USA and blow it out his ass. I hate that fuckin' song. 

Me too. This is a much better song. Especially for when Trump is President again in 2024. hah

https://youtu.be/LasrD6SZkZk

RE: the 2021 trivial fuck username, trump and covid, boring drivel thread - Maggot - 07-05-2021

I saw a video of a bunch of people in Wal-Mart break out in the National Anthem. It was pretty cool!  Respect-applause

I saw that too. Proud Americans.

RE: the 2021 trivial fuck username, trump and covid, boring drivel thread - Duchess - 07-15-2021

I really don't understand why anyone in the world would believe that something would be leaked from the Kremlin. C'mon! I just find that so hard to believe. Surely I'm not the only one to be skepticle. 

RE: the 2021 trivial fuck username, trump and covid, boring drivel thread - username - 07-17-2021

Fuck all the people dumber than worms who could safely get Covid vaccinated but are selfishly choosing not to. Masks and shit are starting to come back thanks to you. 86

People are too stupid. Mandate the damn vaccines.

RE: the 2021 trivial fuck username, trump and covid, boring drivel thread - Duchess - 07-17-2021

Covid cases are rising across the country. I read an interview the other day, the picture that accompanied it was of a mother standing next to the hospital bed of her kid who was on a ventilator. She said she had regrets. Ya think!

Maybe if all the morons die off it won't be such a bad thing, unfortunately, their poor decisions affect others.