Mock
the 2021 trivial fuck username, trump and covid, boring drivel thread - Printable Version

+- Mock (https://mockforums.net)
+-- Forum: Personal Member Bullshit (https://mockforums.net/forum-5.html)
+--- Forum: Daily Greeting BS (https://mockforums.net/forum-13.html)
+--- Thread: the 2021 trivial fuck username, trump and covid, boring drivel thread (/thread-14595.html)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20

RE: the 2021 trivial fuck username, trump and covid, boring drivel thread - crash - 07-17-2021

Darwin. Relativety. It’s a thing ..

We’ll all be better off ,..

RE: the 2021 trivial fuck username, trump and covid, boring drivel thread - rothschild - 07-17-2021

(07-17-2021, 09:55 AM)username Wrote: Fuck all the people dumber than worms who could safely get Covid vaccinated but are selfishly choosing not to. Masks and shit are starting to come back thanks to you. 86

People are too stupid. Mandate the damn vaccines.

How about you, and everyone like you, kill yourselves. You're being lied to, and you're either too stupid to know it, or too cowardly to face it. Either way, fuck off and die.

Thanks in advance.  Blowing-kisses

RE: the 2021 trivial fuck username, trump and covid, boring drivel thread - sally - 07-17-2021

No shit. I'll choose to wait to get the vaccine when the safety and side effects of it are fully known, which at this time they are not. I agree, fuck off and die. Florida is wide open and everyone is free to do what they want, it's not my fault you chose a shithole to live in.

RE: the 2021 trivial fuck username, trump and covid, boring drivel thread - sally - 07-17-2021

(07-17-2021, 10:24 AM)Duchess Wrote: Covid cases are rising across the country. I read an interview the other day, the picture that accompanied it was of a mother standing next to the hospital bed of her kid who was on a ventilator. She said she had regrets. Ya think!

Maybe if all the morons die off it won't be such a bad thing, unfortunately, their poor decisions affect .
You're the moron who was ready to run out and get the J&J shot a day before they halted it. You know the J&J whose sunscreen and baby powder even causes cancer. The fact is that that these vaccines are approved for emergency use only and there has not been significant time to know all of the short or long term effects. I dont know why you assholes want to push this on other people so much, get vaccinated and mind your own business.

RE: the 2021 trivial fuck username, trump and covid, boring drivel thread - rothschild - 07-17-2021

(07-17-2021, 02:10 PM)sally Wrote: No shit. I'll choose to wait to get the vaccine when the safety and side effects of it are fully known, which at this time they are not. I agree, fuck off and die.  Florida is wide open and everyone is free to do what they want, it's not my fault you chose a shithole to live in.

Here's a fun fact: vaccines are supposed to stay where they're injected. These new vaccines don't. 75% of whatever the hell that shit is migrates to your organs, including the brain.

Here's another fun fact: the PCR "test", when run at 35 cycles -- which is the norm -- has an accuracy rate of 3%. That's right, 3% accuracy, which means it's wrong 97% of the time, unless they dial down the cycle threshold. The CDC licenses all of the COVID testing, and we now know that they financed the research that was being done at the Wuhan BSL-4 facility, which is where this shitshow got started.

Gibraltar has a 100% vaccination rate, as do some other small nations, and they are all being affected by these so-called variants, which puts the lie to the scum that are claiming it's all the fault of the unvaccinated.

Do the fuckwits in this thread give a rip about truth? Hell no. They all clap like monkeys whenever their government tells them to. Hey, I know, let's have a betting pool, and we'll see who the ghost of Darwin visits first.

(07-17-2021, 10:24 AM)Duchess Wrote: Covid cases are rising across the country. I read an interview the other day, the picture that accompanied it was of a mother standing next to the hospital bed of her kid who was on a ventilator. She said she had regrets. Ya think!

Maybe if all the morons die off it won't be such a bad thing, unfortunately, their poor decisions affect others.

A healthy 17 year old kid here just took the vaccine and died two days later, perhaps his family has regrets as well.

RE: the 2021 trivial fuck username, trump and covid, boring drivel thread - Duchess - 07-17-2021

(07-17-2021, 02:26 PM)sally Wrote: You're the moron who was ready to run out and get the J&J shot a day before they halted it. You know the J&J whose sunscreen and baby powder even causes cancer. The fact is that that these vaccines are approved for emergency use only and there has not been significant time to know all of the short or long term effects. I dont know why you assholes want to push this on other people so much, get vaccinated and mind your own business.

I'm not pushing it on anyone, matter of fact, I've said repeatedly that I'm okay with those who don't want to get it. Seriously, I really am just fine with that. You're entitled to do what you think is best for you just like everyone else is.

And how exactly are you going to tell someone who already had covid with mild symptoms that they now need to run out and get an experimental vaccine? You freaks want healthy kids taking this shit now so they can save your old asses. How selfish.

RE: the 2021 trivial fuck username, trump and covid, boring drivel thread - Duchess - 07-17-2021

hah  I don't know any more ways to say I don't give a fuck.

You must give a fuck because you were the one talking about it in the first place. Now I'm asking a legitimate question, why would people that already had mild cases of it go out and take an experimental vaccine for it? To save mankind? Since when did anyone ever give a fuck about that?

Well, a couple things...this is a place where I try really hard to promote posting AND I was responding to User's post in regards to her concerns about people not wearing masks and thinking it may lead to another shut-down.

(07-17-2021, 02:26 PM)sally Wrote:

Maybe if all the morons die off it won't be such a bad thing, unfortunately, their poor decisions affect .
You're the moron who was ready to run out and get the J&J shot a day before they halted it. You know the J&J whose sunscreen and baby powder even causes cancer. The fact is that that these vaccines are approved for emergency use only and there has not been significant time to know all of the short or long term effects. I dont know why you assholes want to push this on other people so much, get vaccinated and mind your own business.

Pfizer has a long history of engaging in fraudulent marketing, too, Sal.

Are you under the impression that once people have Covid they are immune from any further infection of it?

That's ^^^^^ directed at Sally because I haven't learned to quote yet.    78

(07-17-2021, 02:53 PM)Duchess Wrote: Are you under the impression that once people have Covid they are immune from any further infection of it?

No, but since they didn't have anything more than the common cold the first time or were asymptomatic all together,I doubt they are terrified of it so much that they want to take an experimental vaccine to keep them from catching it again.

(07-17-2021, 02:53 PM)Duchess Wrote: Are you under the impression that once people have Covid they are immune from any further infection of it?

Look up cross-immunity. It's a complex subject but the existing literature suggests conclusively, IMO, that mutations are *not* the threat that they're being made out to be.

You should also look up T-cell memory, which is related to cross-immunity. T-cell memory is what matters, *not* the presence of antibodies, or lack thereof.

RE: the 2021 trivial fuck username, trump and covid, boring drivel thread - Maggot - 07-17-2021

It's all Trumps fault.  Smiley_emoticons_biggrin

[Image: E6bigPhWEA4xdse?format=jpg&name=medium]

For those who appreciate the free and uncensored exchange of information, here's an interview re the COVID pandemic with Dr. Peter McCullough. He is a professor of medicine and vice chief of internal medicine at Baylor University, and also teaches at Texas A&M University. He is an epidemiologist, cardiologist and internist, and is the most widely cited physician in the treatment of COVID-19, with more than 600 citations in the National Library of Medicine. Read/watch the interview and then ask yourself why he's being censored by the corporate, profit-driven media, because no one in the entire history of humanity has sincerely advocated for censorship in defense of truth, because censorship is antithetical to scientific methodology.

https://www.algora.com/Algora_blog/2021/06/27/dr-peter-mccullough-whistleblowers-inside-cdc-claim-injections-have-already-killed-50000-americans

If you are uncomfortable with vaccination and are interested in effective medical treatments for COVID-19, advocated by doctors who are committed to healing people, here you go...

https://faculty.utrgv.edu/eleftherios.gkioulekas/zelenko/aaps-Guide-to-Home-Based-Covid-Treatment.pdf