Mock
INSURRECTION - Printable Version

+- Mock (https://mockforums.net)
+-- Forum: Serious Shit? (https://mockforums.net/forum-4.html)
+--- Forum: POLITICS (https://mockforums.net/forum-36.html)
+--- Thread: INSURRECTION (/thread-14617.html)

RE: INSURRECTION - Maggot - 06-07-2021

You have to remember who is doing the protesting BLM, anti-fa autonomous zones don't count nothing to see there move along. 

Straight from the fair minded media's mouth.  hah

many are blind to it but not everyone.

RE: INSURRECTION - Maggot - 06-11-2021

RE: INSURRECTION - MirahM - 06-11-2021

.-. . .--. ..- -... .-.. .. -.-. .- -. ... / -- ..- ... - / -... . / .--. . .-. ..-. . -.-. - -.-.--

RE: INSURRECTION - Maggot - 06-11-2021

I got frozen into this thread so I just dbl dotted out, it seemed to be the right thing to do.

RE: INSURRECTION - rothschild - 06-11-2021

We should close the politics section until the midterms roll around.

RE: INSURRECTION - MirahM - 06-12-2021

0_o

RE: INSURRECTION - Clang McFly - 06-12-2021

(06-11-2021, 11:39 PM)rothschild Wrote: We should close the politics section until the midterms roll around.

Or until Trump gets reinstated in August. hah

RE: INSURRECTION - rothschild - 06-12-2021

(06-12-2021, 02:47 AM)Clang McFly Wrote:
(06-11-2021, 11:39 PM)rothschild Wrote: We should close the politics section until the midterms roll around.

Or until Trump gets reinstated in August. hah

It could happen!

RE: INSURRECTION - Duchess - 06-12-2021

Ahahahahahaha! No, he could not be reinstated.

(06-12-2021, 06:12 AM)Duchess Wrote: Ahahahahahaha! No, he could not be reinstated.

Why do you think the aliens are here? hah

RE: INSURRECTION - Maggot - 06-12-2021

Sarcastic

RE: INSURRECTION - BigMark - 06-12-2021

.... --- - -... ..- - - . .-. -.-- -- --- -. -.- . -.-- .-.. --- ...- .

[Image: source.gif]

RE: INSURRECTION - Duchess - 06-17-2021

Former trump State Department appointee Frederico Klein wants the court to block the release of the video that shows his participation in the January 6th Insurrection. His attorney said "Mr. Klein has been the subject of significant media scrutiny since his arrest and has routinely been characterized in an unflattering manner".  

hah His own actions, which were recorded, are embarrassing to him now.  hah

RE: INSURRECTION - rothschild - 06-18-2021

(06-17-2021, 03:36 PM)Duchess Wrote: Former trump State Department appointee Frederico Klein wants the court to block the release of the video that shows his participation in the January 6th Insurrection. His attorney said "Mr. Klein has been the subject of significant media scrutiny since his arrest and has routinely been characterized in an unflattering manner".  

hah His own actions, which were recorded, are embarrassing to him now.  hah

Oh my, Doochy is utterly oblivious to the fact that she is equally guilty of being white. And such a trashy slice of white bread she is, laughing at others' misfortunes. Will God have mercy on her foul and withered soul when her time comes? 57

RE: INSURRECTION - Duchess - 06-18-2021

28 "Guilty of being white".

You really are a very dense individual. You wrap yourself in conspiracy theories and speculation and then have the amazing audacity to defend those who participated in a violent insurrection against our government. Damn straight I laugh at his misfortune. I laugh at the misfortune of all unpatriotic, un-American fuck ups. 

These are the people that you and others defend.  86

(06-18-2021, 05:20 AM)Duchess Wrote: 28 "Guilty of being white".

You really are a very dense individual. You wrap yourself in conspiracy theories and speculation and then have the amazing audacity to defend those who participated in a violent insurrection against our government. Damn straight I laugh at his misfortune. I laugh at the misfortune of all unpatriotic, un-American fuck ups. 

These are the people that you and others defend.  86

Yeah, Dooch, people who don't watch toxic propaganda day in and day out and don't believe absurdly transparent conspiracy lies are the "dense" ones. And how ironic that you use fascist terms like "unpatriotic" and "un-American" to deride those you deem to be fascists. How stupid -- and "dense" -- is that? Smiley_emoticons_skeptisch

RE: INSURRECTION - Duchess - 06-18-2021

Okay, rothschild.

(06-18-2021, 01:06 PM)Duchess Wrote: Okay, rothschild.

Here's an article about how the FBI entraps people with developmental issues with paid informants to secure "terrorism" convictions -- written by the New York Times.

https://archive.fo/V32vq

RE: INSURRECTION - Duchess - 06-19-2021

That's such a sad & shameful story and one I don't find surprising at all. How many Siraj's do you think are out there? Probably 100's.