Mock
INSURRECTION - Printable Version

+- Mock (https://mockforums.net)
+-- Forum: Serious Shit? (https://mockforums.net/forum-4.html)
+--- Forum: POLITICS (https://mockforums.net/forum-36.html)
+--- Thread: INSURRECTION (/thread-14617.html)

RE: INSURRECTION - Duchess - 02-03-2021

Your response to my post is to quote Madonna? Why? I don't get it.

That cop was murdered while defending our democracy.

RE: INSURRECTION - Maggot - 02-03-2021

(02-03-2021, 12:14 PM)Duchess Wrote: It's revolting watching republicans pay their respects to the LEO they helped to get murdered.

I don't understand, are you saying that all republicans did any of this? trump certainly didn't and the reason I quoted Madonna is there is plenty of blame to go around all parties when putting blame of incitement on Republicans and Trump. 

Maxine Waters comes to mind as well as Pelosi.

RE: INSURRECTION - Duchess - 02-03-2021

Was anyone maimed or murdered there? Anyone walking around with a noose looking to lynch someone? Anyone beaten to the point of losing fingers or an eye? Just curious given you're trying to "two sides" this.

Well your target Trump is not president anymore. We now have a new target.  Smiley_emoticons_biggrin 
Who can say her rhetoric didn't cause someone to hurt someone. Can anyone prove that?

How did he die?

RE: INSURRECTION - rothschild - 02-04-2021

Hysteria and outrage are clearly addictive, and feature prominently in our wonderful "new normal".

RE: INSURRECTION - Maggot - 02-04-2021

I thought that Nancy Pelosi was the head security person, even trumping Mitch in that aspect, and I guess she was warned about the Jan 6th possibility. With video of The protesters changing into Trump gear, before it happened, it's telling that she wouldn't want to answer questions about it saying rude things to the reporter bringing it up. I guess it will be brought up at some point. That is if this impeachment thing continues.

Hey.......The people need the truth. Right? It should all be brought into the sunlight.

RE: INSURRECTION - rothschild - 02-05-2021

You want truth? Here's the truth...

RE: INSURRECTION - Duchess - 04-14-2021

[Image: 800.jpeg]

RE: INSURRECTION - rothschild - 04-14-2021

RE: INSURRECTION - Carsman - 04-14-2021

(04-14-2021, 02:53 PM)Duchess Wrote: [Image: 800.jpeg]

A lotta worshipping voters! hah

RE: INSURRECTION - Maggot - 04-14-2021

The only thing needed is Ozzy coming out and the Crazy theme starts playing, the only saving grace is Baltimore is worse. And Minnesota now those fuckers can really riot and raise hell.  hah

RE: INSURRECTION - Duchess - 04-15-2021

You would have lost your mind if Barack Obama had incited an insurrection to overturn a free & fair election and cult made up of black & brown people had stormed the Capitol armed with bear spray & tasers and carrying flags that said OBAMA 2020. 

RE: INSURRECTION - Maggot - 04-15-2021

lots of insurrections going on across the country today and yesterday.

RE: INSURRECTION - rothschild - 04-16-2021

Babies on bayonets.

RE: INSURRECTION - aussiefriend - 04-16-2021

(04-15-2021, 12:12 PM)Duchess Wrote: You would have lost your mind if Barack Obama had incited an insurrection to overturn a free & fair election and cult made up of black & brown people had stormed the Capitol armed with bear spray & tasers and carrying flags that said OBAMA 2020. 

Wrong is wrong it doesn't matter who it is. 

The fact that it was people who were low in brain cells who perpetrated such a violent deadly attempt was terrifying. They freaked the whole world out by acting on brainwashed orders. 

bye.

RE: INSURRECTION - Duchess - 05-10-2021

They even had shirts made.

[Image: E1CCWq9XoAAUILg?format=jpg&name=medium]

RE: INSURRECTION - aussiefriend - 05-10-2021

I hope all these people are locked up now. I saw an interview with James Comey who said this is what the FBI are really good at, and they will gradually identify and prosecute all those who acted unlawfully and illegally.

The thing about them is, they are absolutely terrifying to me. I mean, I cannot believe that these people are American citizens who are as terrifying as any of those amateur training camps we have seen on TV over in those hick countries.

RE: INSURRECTION - Duchess - 05-10-2021

Some are, some are still in the process of being arraigned. Last week at one individual's arraignment, he went completely off the rails. The court kept having to mute him.

Speaking to the judge, he said "I'm going to tell you what you're going to do. You're going to give me what the fuck I want. You're going to do what the fuck I tell you to do. I'm in the middle of the desert and you can't fucking find me. You can't fucking come get me. You're going to give me what the fuck I want."

He even interrupted another defendant's proceedings by screaming I OBJECT!

Ahahahahahaha! Fuckin' A

https://www.wusa9.com/article/news/national/capitol-riots/capitol-riot-defendant-curses-at-judge-in-verbal-tirade-landon-copeland-bike-rack-assault/65-b8bf802b-fbbe-4ec0-aea7-416f25eae9bd

RE: INSURRECTION - rothschild - 05-10-2021

You 2 should be lobotomized, but I'm not sure you can lobotomize a potato.