Mock
Ghislaine Maxwell Trial - Printable Version

+- Mock (https://mockforums.net)
+-- Forum: Serious Shit? (https://mockforums.net/forum-4.html)
+--- Forum: Discussions, Opinions & Debate (https://mockforums.net/forum-11.html)
+--- Thread: Ghislaine Maxwell Trial (/thread-14992.html)

Pages: 1 2

Ghislaine Maxwell Trial - rothschild - 12-08-2021

Epstein's flight log was introduced as evidence, completely redacted.

Epstein and Maxwell were basically connected with every single elite institution in the world, including the UN. I'll be documenting these connections in the coming days.

RE: Ghislaine Maxwell Trial - MirahM - 12-08-2021

I have been really curious about this trial, but haven't been able to check it out yet. I will be interested to see what else you find.
I think they are evil.

Do you think somebody took his place?

RE: Ghislaine Maxwell Trial - rothschild - 12-08-2021

(12-08-2021, 09:21 PM)MirahM Wrote: I have been really curious about this trial, but haven't been able to check it out yet. I will be interested to see what else you find.
I think they are evil.

Do you think somebody took his place?

If you want to research this yourself you'll have to go outside the corporate ecosystem. They're censoring everything that is damaging to people in power, which as you probably know were the only people Maxwell and Epstein targeted.

Personally, I wouldn't be surprised if Epstein was still alive and living in Israel. Thanks to the coverup of improprieties that allowed for the supposed suicide to take place and the convenient disappearance of video footage, we'll never know.

The bottom line here is that everyone at the top of the global food chain is compromised, and all of these people are indifferent to political ideology. They're morally and ethically "flexible", which is prerequisite to becoming filthy rich to the tune of billions/trillions.

RE: Ghislaine Maxwell Trial - MirahM - 12-08-2021

I'll eventually take a look at it. But there is too much to do right now. I will read whatever you post about it tho.

RE: Ghislaine Maxwell Trial - aussiefriend - 12-24-2021

She will go to jail. She knows too much.

RE: Ghislaine Maxwell Trial - rothschild - 12-24-2021

I changed my mind about following up because it's extremely depressing how uber elites are shielded from the consequences of their criminality. Our federal government redacted the flight logs for Epstein's jet in their entirety, which shows as well as anything possibly could that government is the #1 enemy of the public.

RE: Ghislaine Maxwell Trial - aussiefriend - 12-24-2021

(12-24-2021, 12:04 PM)rothschild Wrote: I changed my mind about following up because it's extremely depressing how uber elites are shielded from the consequences of their criminality. Our federal government redacted the flight logs for Epstein's jet in their entirety, which shows as well as anything possibly could that government is the #1 enemy of the public.

Yes there are too many powerful people involved and some may not even have been exposed. So they need to shut this down. She will be found guilty. It's also a national security risk. She is putting your country at risk with what she knows.

RE: Ghislaine Maxwell Trial - rothschild - 12-24-2021

(12-24-2021, 12:08 PM)aussiefriend Wrote:
(12-24-2021, 12:04 PM)rothschild Wrote: I changed my mind about following up because it's extremely depressing how uber elites are shielded from the consequences of their criminality. Our federal government redacted the flight logs for Epstein's jet in their entirety, which shows as well as anything possibly could that government is the #1 enemy of the public.

Yes there are too many powerful people involved and some may not even have been exposed. So they need to shut this down. She will be found guilty. It's also a national security risk. She is putting your country at risk with what she knows.

The cure for corruption is full exposure, let the chips fall where they may. The only people who are "at risk" from that course of action are those who're compromised.

RE: Ghislaine Maxwell Trial - Duchess - 12-29-2021

The jury has reached a verdict & are being brought into the courtroom even as I type this.

There are six charges--

Sex trafficking a minor

Enticing a minor to travel  

Transporting a minor

Three counts of conspiracy relating to the charges above ^^^^^

Each of the conspiracy counts are punishable by up to 5 years in prison.

Guilty on 5 counts.

RE: Ghislaine Maxwell Trial - rothschild - 12-29-2021

Shall we have a betting pool on whether or not she's suicided?

RE: Ghislaine Maxwell Trial - Maggot - 12-29-2021

The powerful people involved in this does not give her a long life expectancy. Like Aussiebitch says she doesn't have long to live. Trump used Epstiens plane once because his was getting serviced, and after Trump kicked Epstien out of Mar-A-Largo for messing with the underage help, she may be screwed. She does not seem to be very secure. Even in solitary.

RE: Ghislaine Maxwell Trial - rothschild - 12-29-2021

When you're dealing with powerful people, it's extremely important to stay useful, or have some sort of "insurance policy".

I'm not certain Epstein is dead, and at this point I don't really care. What matters to me is that the mess was conveniently disposed of without justice being rendered, which means that others will pick up where Epstein and Maxwell left off, while the apex predators walk away scot-free, just like they always do.

RE: Ghislaine Maxwell Trial - MirahM - 12-29-2021

(12-29-2021, 06:08 PM)Duchess Wrote: There are six charges--

Sex trafficking a minor

Enticing a minor to travel  

Transporting a minor

Three counts of conspiracy relating to the charges above ^^^^^

Each of the conspiracy counts are punishable by up to 5 years in prison.

Hibye Secret Prison

RE: Ghislaine Maxwell Trial - MirahM - 01-06-2022

I was watching a documentary on her tonight by a woman who also interviewed Epstein around 2002 for other reasons. She shares some of her notes from back then.

Ghislaine is locked up, but there are alot of guilty men that are sitting free. But you won't hear anything about it from her, she thinks Jeffery is innocent as well as her own father and of course herself. They have shit on a lot of people.

RE: Ghislaine Maxwell Trial - Maggot - 01-06-2022

Nowadays the punishment dealt out has a lot to do with the optics.

RE: Ghislaine Maxwell Trial - MirahM - 01-06-2022

That doesn't mean they shouldn't be held accountable as well.

RE: Ghislaine Maxwell Trial - Maggot - 01-06-2022

(01-06-2022, 09:45 AM)MirahM Wrote: That doesn't mean they shouldn't be held accountable as well.

Some people charged with Capitol murder get let out on bail some are PR. The fashion industry sexually glorifies teenagers but get a pass because of optics. She went past that point though.

RE: Ghislaine Maxwell Trial - Duchess - 01-06-2022

I think there's a good chance she gets a new trial, kids. Apparently one of the jurors wasn't exactly forthcoming and failed to disclose he was a victim of sex abuse.

This is what he was asked & choose to disregard--

[Image: FIXEDbiWYAoxT0e?format=jpg&name=medium]