Mock
what's for dinner? - Printable Version

+- Mock (https://mockforums.net)
+-- Forum: Funny Shit & Good Shit (https://mockforums.net/forum-6.html)
+--- Forum: SOUP CHICKEN KITCHEN (https://mockforums.net/forum-26.html)
+--- Thread: what's for dinner? (/thread-8012.html)

RE: what's for dinner? - Clang McFly - 09-26-2020

(09-26-2020, 11:23 AM)Maggot Wrote: Whats for supper?
My friend is making us what he calls boss sauce burgers. His own secret recipe. It's apparently a sweet sauce,not spicy.

RE: what's for dinner? - BigMark - 09-26-2020

I bet he needs a playboy magazine for one of the secret ingredients.

RE: what's for dinner? - sally - 09-26-2020

I'm making shrimp scampi and garlic bread. No bodily fluids will be added.

RE: what's for dinner? - cannongal - 09-26-2020

(09-26-2020, 11:23 AM)Maggot Wrote: Whats for supper?
Leftovers

RE: what's for dinner? - Maggot - 09-26-2020

I hear chopping so it could be anything.

Here's my shrimp scampi, it only took 20 minutes. My husband worked since yesterday on the homemade sourdough bread for the garlic toast so I cant take credit for that.

[Image: as0vVkPl.jpg]

[Image: 0wUmyZel.jpg]

[Image: Z49TZUWl.jpg]

[Image: fnzYWZml.jpg]

its not a party without the bacardi

That looks like a ton of work, Happy eating!!! It looks good.

I used it once months ago to make mojitoes, but otherwise it just sits there until we get some alcoholic guests. The Dessarno was only used once for an apple cake I made, the Grey goose is for an occasional bloody mary and those decorative bottles are expensive mezcal. One is empty and one is full, Christmas gifts from my son.

If you like sipping Ta kill ya don julio 1942 is one of the best.

RE: what's for dinner? - Clang McFly - 09-26-2020

(09-26-2020, 03:45 PM)BigMark Wrote: I bet he needs a playboy magazine for one of the secret ingredients.
Hustler DVD.

People who ride on a ship.

(09-26-2020, 10:23 PM)BigMark Wrote: If you like sipping Ta kill ya don julio 1942 is one of the best.
I dont drink it, but I'll keep it in mind for my husband for Christmas. He's hard to shop for, but he always appreciates tequila.

I have put mushroom gravy over burgers before but just know there are tons of things that go good with burgers, they're freakin burgers!! Lots of stuff you can do with them. Just plain they are good for Christ sake. Add cheese and you have the epitome of heaven. Add a Tomato and Christ has wings. It goes on. My burger love is wimpolicous. and devastating. I would probably kick a baby in a carriage if they got in my way.

About $150 at total wine and more, I guarantee if he's never had it you'll be appreciated. it's possible he slurped it out of a sexy Daytona Beaches stripppers naval but now pretends he never tried it.

RE: what's for dinner? - MirahM - 09-27-2020

I had poke tonight. It was tasty! I ate it with a cucumber and cabbage salad and had zuchini noodles w/ the usual goat cheese and lemon pepper seasoning.

RE: what's for dinner? - MirahM - 09-27-2020

(09-26-2020, 10:46 PM)Maggot Wrote: I have put mushroom gravy over burgers before but just know there are tons of things that go good with burgers, they're freakin burgers!! Lots of stuff you can do with them. Just plain they are good for Christ sake. Add cheese and you have the epitome of heaven. Add a Tomato and Christ has wings. It goes on. My burger love is wimpolicous. and devastating. I would probably kick a baby in a carriage if they got in my way.

I had bacon blue cheese burger at lunch

RE: what's for dinner? - Duchess - 09-27-2020

I went to bed hungry.

RE: what's for dinner? - BigMark - 09-27-2020

for hot buttery monkey love

RE: what's for dinner? - cannongal - 09-27-2020

(09-27-2020, 12:17 AM)MirahM Wrote: I had poke tonight. It was tasty! I ate it with a cucumber and cabbage salad and had zuchini noodles w/ the usual goat cheese and lemon pepper seasoning.

What's 'poke' ?