Mock
what's for dinner? - Printable Version

+- Mock (https://mockforums.net)
+-- Forum: Funny Shit & Good Shit (https://mockforums.net/forum-6.html)
+--- Forum: SOUP CHICKEN KITCHEN (https://mockforums.net/forum-26.html)
+--- Thread: what's for dinner? (/thread-8012.html)

RE: what's for dinner? - Carsman - 12-20-2020

A Soup named after me?

Hey, I want "royalties" !! hah

RE: what's for dinner? - MirahM - 12-29-2020

Christmas eve I made falfal again with zuchini noodles made using a vegeti. (I love that name)
Christmas day I made bacon wrapped quiches in a muffin tin. I added mushrooms, tomatos, goat cheese, onions. They are so good.
Day after Christmas I made pumpkin pie spice pancakes and tonight I made breaded mushrooms.

I am thinking of doing a bunch of appetizer style foods for New Years eve.

RE: what's for dinner? - Clang McFly - 12-29-2020

I'm thinking of making spaghetti and meatballs before I go back to work next week. Maybe make some pork chops for New Years Eve. I've got a can of yams and a bag of rice I need to use.

RE: what's for dinner? - Duchess - 12-29-2020

(12-29-2020, 04:39 AM)MirahM Wrote: Christmas day I made bacon wrapped quiches in a muffin tin. I added mushrooms, tomatos, goat cheese, onions. They are so good.

I saw that & they looked divine!

RE: what's for dinner? - cannongal - 12-30-2020

Tomorrow,  I will be making a 3td round of crock pot chicken and dumplings within a months time.    I wish these people would get sick of it.

RE: what's for dinner? - BigMark - 12-30-2020

RE: what's for dinner? - MirahM - 01-18-2021

Tonight I made a couple of black bean tacos with veggies and fried rice on the side.

Someone gave me a craving for fried rice-I don't really have any ingredients to make the rest of an asian meal so I made tacos.

I will pick up some ingredients for the rest of the week to add to the rice and have an asian themed week.

[Image: Ox7po50.jpg]

RE: what's for dinner? - BigMark - 01-18-2021

I could eat rice at every meal, yummy.

RE: what's for dinner? - cannongal - 01-19-2021

Me too.   It started in the 4th grade,  when a Spanish student introduced 'jag' rice to the class.

RE: what's for dinner? - Maggot - 01-19-2021

What is the name of that big rice? The Prof got it once and they were huge pcs of rice.

RE: what's for dinner? - BigMark - 01-19-2021

Maggots?

RE: what's for dinner? - MirahM - 01-20-2021

I got some sesame oil tonight and more veggies and had some proper fried rice. I underestimated the Asian isle at the store tho. I was dissapoined in the selections. The only bottle of sesame oil I could find was 5 oz.

RE: what's for dinner? - BigMark - 01-20-2021

That stuff is strong.

RE: what's for dinner? - Clang McFly - 01-20-2021

(01-20-2021, 12:38 AM)BigMark Wrote: That stuff is strong.
Not as strong as minced garlic. I've had painful garlic farts the last few days. I don't know why I keep eating it other than it tastes good.

RE: what's for dinner? - Carsman - 01-20-2021

(01-20-2021, 07:43 AM)Clang McFly Wrote:
Not as strong as minced garlic. I've had painful garlic farts the last few days. I don't know why I keep eating it other than it tastes good.

Pretty sure your co-workers are not too happy about that also! hah

RE: what's for dinner? - MirahM - 01-20-2021

I guess so! I wonder does one use regular oil for the cooking then just a little sesame oil for the flavoring?

I also picked up coconut aminos-OMG soooo good!

Also-Geez Clang how much minced garlic are you using? WTF? I use both fresh and minced from a jar and I've never had that sort of reaction to it.

(01-20-2021, 10:52 AM)MirahM Wrote:

I guess so! I wonder does one use regular oil for the cooking then just a little sesame oil for the flavoring?

I also picked up coconut aminos-OMG soooo good!

Also-Geez Clang how much minced garlic are you using? WTF? I use both fresh and minced from a jar and I've never had that sort of reaction to it.
Maybe it's the jalapeno stuffed olives also.

RE: what's for dinner? - BigMark - 01-20-2021

He grazes like a herd of obese buffaloes.

(01-20-2021, 12:57 PM)BigMark Wrote: He grazes like a herd of obese buffaloes.
Mostly. I'm making a salad tonight with cucumbers, mushrooms and other vegetables for dinner tonight.

RE: what's for dinner? - sally - 01-20-2021

(01-19-2021, 08:55 PM)cannongal Wrote: Me too.   It started in the 4th grade,  when a Spanish student introduced 'jag' rice to the class.
I make jag once in a while, most people never heard of it. All my relatives on my uncles side in MA are cape verdean. Jag is popular with them.