Mock
what's for dinner? - Printable Version

+- Mock (https://mockforums.net)
+-- Forum: Funny Shit & Good Shit (https://mockforums.net/forum-6.html)
+--- Forum: SOUP CHICKEN KITCHEN (https://mockforums.net/forum-26.html)
+--- Thread: what's for dinner? (/thread-8012.html)

RE: what's for dinner? - Maggot - 09-30-2021

My ho made pork chops and stuffing.

RE: what's for dinner? - Maggot - 09-30-2021

I was gonna make Cod and french fries but my Son got stuff from grub hub and the Professor had a ton of leftovers. Maybe tomorrow. Vanilla ice cream it is with hot fudge.

RE: what's for dinner? - MirahM - 09-30-2021

Yum!

I made mashed sweet potato and autumn lentils with a carrot/raisin/coconut chutney flavored with tumeric and ginger and garlic and lemon. Sooo good. There is usually another vegetable with this dish but I didn't have it so this is what I had.

RE: what's for dinner? - sally - 09-30-2021

I made grilled chicken breast subs with melted provolone, lettuce, tomato, onion, pickled peppers, mayo and an Italian vinaigrette. Served with Wise lightly salted chips. Not the healthiest dinner I've ever made, but good.

RE: what's for dinner? - BigMark - 10-01-2021

Molcajete Tarasco

[Image: molcajete-tarasco-for.jpg]

RE: what's for dinner? - Duchess - 10-01-2021

I see shrimps. What else is there? I like that bowl and the wooden charger.

Is that you? You've lost a lot of weight.

(09-30-2021, 10:45 PM)sally Wrote: I made grilled chicken breast subs with melted provolone, lettuce, tomato, onion, pickled peppers, mayo and an Italian vinaigrette. Served with Wise lightly salted chips. Not the healthiest dinner I've ever made, but good.

Don't eat chicken, Sal. Gawd. Regulations have been rolled back on them. Do you have Amish down there?

It has cactus, chicken, carne asada, soft cheese, bacon wrapped shrimp and chorizo in a hot ass lava bowl, that is not me.

Can you elaborate on the cactus a little? How is it eaten? How is it cooked? Taste like chicken? Kiddin', juuuust kiddin'. I don't think I knew people eat cactus. What's the texture like?

RE: what's for dinner? - sally - 10-01-2021

(10-01-2021, 05:48 PM)Duchess Wrote:
(09-30-2021, 10:45 PM)sally Wrote: I made grilled chicken breast subs with melted provolone, lettuce, tomato, onion, pickled peppers, mayo and an Italian vinaigrette. Served with Wise lightly salted chips. Not the healthiest dinner I've ever made, but good.

Don't eat chicken, Sal. Gawd. Regulations have been rolled back on them. Do you have Amish down there?

I order it online from a small local farm here along with the eggs. I dont buy any meat or seafood from the grocery store.

Good girl! I should have known you'd be on top of that crap.

I'm suspicious of some food.   52

I don't eat the cactus.

Are you feelin' crabby, Mark? C'mere and let Auntie Duchess tickle it out of you.

I'm hangry.

RE: what's for dinner? - Duchess - 10-05-2021

I'm eating celery stuffed with peanut butter and cheese & crackers.

RE: what's for dinner? - Maggot - 10-05-2021

I don't get all the weird words for food that people put out there. Just call it what it is instead of some crazy name.

RE: what's for dinner? - MirahM - 10-05-2021

like charcutterie board? I DON'T EVEN KNOW HOW TO SPELL IT AND IM NOT LOOKING IT UP! ITS A MEAT AND CHEESE PLATTER AND SOME NUTS AND MAYBE A GRAPE OR TWO

RE: what's for dinner? - sally - 10-05-2021

My guess it is the word in a different language. like escargot, it sounds way better than just calling them snails.

RE: what's for dinner? - Clang McFly - 10-05-2021

(10-05-2021, 08:25 PM)MirahM Wrote: like charcutterie board? I DON'T EVEN KNOW HOW TO SPELL IT AND IM NOT LOOKING IT UP! ITS A MEAT AND CHEESE PLATTER AND SOME NUTS AND MAYBE A GRAPE OR TWO

charcuterie. One t. 

*extends pinky finger, sips some tea*

RE: what's for dinner? - MirahM - 10-05-2021

Thanks!