Mock
what's for dinner? - Printable Version

+- Mock (https://mockforums.net)
+-- Forum: Funny Shit & Good Shit (https://mockforums.net/forum-6.html)
+--- Forum: SOUP CHICKEN KITCHEN (https://mockforums.net/forum-26.html)
+--- Thread: what's for dinner? (/thread-8012.html)

RE: what's for dinner? - Blindgreed1 - 08-20-2014

(08-20-2014, 04:15 PM)Duchess Wrote:

I have one & I use it frequently. I made stuffed peppers in it the other day. I like not having to think about it or spend time preparing. I'd rather just have to make a salad or warm some crusty bread to go along with it. Ta da.
Nothing wrong with that at all. And stuffed peppers has me thinking it's about time for me to make some again.

RE: what's for dinner? - Duchess - 08-20-2014

We have a slow cooker thread here in Mock's kitchen but I don't think it got a lot of action. Too bad. I probably would have referenced it.

(08-20-2014, 04:51 PM)Duchess Wrote:

We have a slow cooker thread here in Mock's kitchen but I don't think it got a lot of action. Too bad. I probably would have referenced it.
I can hook you up in PM with some recipes if you wish?

That would be great. Thanks! I don't do very well with a lot of steps/ingredients. Just throwing a few things in works best for me. Smiley_emoticons_slash

(08-20-2014, 06:19 PM)Duchess Wrote:

That would be great. Thanks! I don't do very well with a lot of steps/ingredients. Just throwing a few things in works best for me. Smiley_emoticons_slash
Do you any eat meat at all or are you a total vetrenarian? hah

I'm a hypocrite, sorta kinda vegetarian. I rarely eat meat but I do prepare it a few (2-3) times a week. I'll roast a turkey or make chili for gameday, stuff like that. It's the act of putting the meat in my mouth I find revolting, I'm usually okay until my brain begins to scream, COOKED FLESH. Makes me want to heave just thinking those words.

(08-20-2014, 06:36 PM)Duchess Wrote:

I'm a hypocrite, sorta kinda vegetarian. I rarely eat meat but I do prepare it a few (2-3) times a week. I'll roast a turkey or make chili for gameday, stuff like that. It's the act of putting the meat in my mouth I find revolting, I'm usually okay until my brain begins to scream, COOKED FLESH. Makes me want to heave just thinking those words.
Okay, so turkey only or turkey beef pork and chicken?

All of the above.

RE: what's for dinner? - Blindgreed1 - 08-21-2014

(08-20-2014, 06:56 PM)Duchess Wrote:

All of the above.
Gimme a few weeks and I'll hook you up. Super busy weeks this and next.

RE: what's for dinner? - Duchess - 08-28-2014

I can't remember when I last ate, I've been sick all week but now that I'm feeling a little better I am starvin' Marvin. I'm thinking about a bigass cheeseburger with pickles and onions & hotdog relish. French fries, lots & lots of french fries.

RE: what's for dinner? - sally - 09-01-2014

I'm going to hell. My husband just tortured 3 live Maine lobsters while I stood by and did nothing to stop it. He said that he saw on iron chef that you just rip the tail off while they're still alive and throw the rest of their body in boiling water.

I looked it up just to be sure and it said the least painful way to kill them is to stab them between the eyes first and they'll die immediately. Bullshit. He stabbed them between the eyes, ripped their tails from their bodies, through their heads and claws in boiling water and they were still trying to escape. The lobster rolls, broiled lobster tails and lobster bisque should be tasty though.

RE: what's for dinner? - Duchess - 09-01-2014

(09-01-2014, 04:10 PM)sally Wrote: He stabbed them between the eyes, ripped their tails from their bodies, through their heads and claws in boiling water and they were still trying to escape.

Instant spelling karma from the lobster. 39

Well that explains Maggot's horrid spelling.

RE: what's for dinner? - SIXFOOTERsez - 09-01-2014

Went fishing this morning, we did pretty good. All the fish in the background plus 2 Sailfish.
$99 is a Very good deal for coastal fishing on a very noce boat and there were only 4 of us.
Here is the catch
[Image: 2014-09-01111224_zps8ca9ce6d.jpg]
This kid and his dad dragged one of the sails in
[Image: 2014-09-01092750_zpsa4af028c.jpg]
Here is the other one
[Image: 2014-09-01092415_zps77067bee.jpg]
Both sails sent back home to play another day. Quite the critter
The kingfish is excellent
Slapped a piece on the grill for dinner
[Image: 2014-09-01163423_zpsed4403aa.jpg]

RE: what's for dinner? - Duchess - 09-01-2014

The look on the little boy's face made me smile, he looks happy & excited. Smiley_emoticons_smile

That's a hell of a haul, Six. The fish on the fire made me lick my lips.

RE: what's for dinner? - crash - 09-01-2014

Nice catch.

Why do old dudes with beer guts feel the need to walk around with their shirts open? That shit is just nasty! Put a fucking tshirt on, dude..

Maybe Six unbuttoned it because he was hot, at least he didn't take it all the way off.

RE: what's for dinner? - crash - 09-01-2014

Is that six?

Yes Einstein, who the hell did you think it was?

RE: what's for dinner? - SIXFOOTERsez - 09-01-2014

Yes thats my fat ass standing there. Pissing me off too. Blew a disk in my back and have not had time to get the surgery done. 3 Dr's telling me I can't go to the gym. It will come off eventually.