Mock
what's for dinner? - Printable Version

+- Mock (https://mockforums.net)
+-- Forum: Funny Shit & Good Shit (https://mockforums.net/forum-6.html)
+--- Forum: SOUP CHICKEN KITCHEN (https://mockforums.net/forum-26.html)
+--- Thread: what's for dinner? (/thread-8012.html)

RE: what's for dinner? - Blindgreed1 - 01-28-2015

Cod with hollandaise, broccoli with cheese sauce and yellow rice toninght.

RE: what's for dinner? - Duchess - 01-28-2015

Lucky bastids. I might be gnawing on a bone.

RE: what's for dinner? - sally - 01-28-2015

I'm having tandoori chicken and naan too. I have the chicken marinating now.

RE: what's for dinner? - Duchess - 01-29-2015

I'm making sauce in the crock pot and some of it will consist of barnyard animals.

RE: what's for dinner? - aussiefriend - 01-29-2015

I get a % of my salary put on a 'meal and entertainment card'. You can use it at restaurants, Maccas, Hungry Jacks (Burger King), Indian, Noodle Shop, awesome authentic Pizza shop, everywhere. I cannot even think of the last time I cooked something. If I have been doing night duty, we sometimes go somewhere nice for breakfast.

The system is the money you earn you put on this card and you are not taxed on it. This is when you are earning bigger dollars and do not want to pay large amounts of tax on the income, you 'salary package' it so that you taxable income looks lower, but in fact you are earning the amount you work and are taxed less. I found out that I can buy a new computer and it is a legitimate deduction because I am still 'self educating', ie my employer is not paying for the course.

RE: what's for dinner? - Duchess - 01-29-2015

80% warning level. That cracks me up.

RE: what's for dinner? - aussiefriend - 01-29-2015

Love it.

RE: what's for dinner? - Blindgreed1 - 01-29-2015

(01-29-2015, 06:58 AM)Duchess Wrote:

I'm making sauce in the crock pot and some of it will consist of barnyard animals.
As long as it had a cute furry face and a family that will miss it I will eat it. hah

RE: what's for dinner? - sally - 01-31-2015

I've been trying different dough recipes all day, still not what I want but I'm getting closer.

[Image: 10841306_857057701004070_1006981838_n_zps15zrvqqb.jpg]

[Image: 10961850_857035867672920_642676075_n_zpslc3q3xso.jpg]

RE: what's for dinner? - Duchess - 01-31-2015

It must smell heavenly in your home.

RE: what's for dinner? - username - 02-01-2015

That looks sooooooo good. It won't be home made but I'm going to pick up the best few pieces of pizza I can find near where my son is staying. Pizza margherita and a small side salad. Nom, nom. I could eat that right now if it were in front of me. Almost midnight snack...*drools*.

(01-29-2015, 07:23 AM)aussiefriend Wrote: Love it.

Mistake.

All this time and you STILL don't understand what a contradictory bitch I am. You're just a boring regular member again. Go shoot a black guy in a hoodie for no good reason and we'll see.

Or Crash will give me grief and either warn you himself or I'll cower in front of the damn elder and put the stupid thing back again if I have to.

I did see someone else that deserved warning here recently though... Off to find the post/miscreant.

ETA: The offending party has been duly warned. I'm pretty sure this is at least the 2nd such offense. No nudity but in the nudity forum. Some people just have to learn things the hard way.

Smiley_emoticons_slash

I am watching you fuckers. I should retroactively warn the stupid bastards that posted p.i. in the RIP Flag thread too. ESAD, Zero, Zero, Zero...what are we to do with you?

RE: what's for dinner? - ZEROSPHERES - 02-01-2015

My Apologies to Mock

sincerely,
zero

[Image: 789900.jpg]

Heh-heh.

No clemency but you'll have finished serving ur time before u know it. Keep your butt cheeks tight in the shower in the meantime though. Aussie's going to be trying to get back in and if she gets there, she's fast with a dildo these days.

RE: what's for dinner? - crash - 02-01-2015

You can't warn her anymore. You two have a precious, treasured friendship now.

(02-01-2015, 04:52 PM)crash Wrote: You can't warn her anymore. You two have a precious, treasured friendship now.

Choke on a chicken bone, cum drop.

RE: what's for dinner? - crash - 02-01-2015

I love you too, honey. I treasure your friendship as well, but I think you're the lunatic in this one.

How did I do, Duchess?

RE: what's for dinner? - FAHQTOO - 02-01-2015

(02-01-2015, 05:19 PM)crash Wrote: I love you too, honey. I treasure your friendship as well, but I think you're the lunatic in this one.

How did I do, Duchess?

hah

RE: what's for dinner? - Duchess - 02-01-2015

(02-01-2015, 05:19 PM)crash Wrote: How did I do, Duchess?

Excellent. You used a term of endearment, you assured her of your friendship and you were completely sincere. You told her she is bonkers without being rude and hurtful.

Many times I like people in spite of their flaws. I like things about them well enough to overlook their sometimes suckiness, maybe because I know how flawed I am myself.

RE: what's for dinner? - sally - 02-01-2015

Why do you have to fuck up this thread. If you cant control yourselves then just get the fuck out.

You make me sick.