Mock
what's for dinner? - Printable Version

+- Mock (https://mockforums.net)
+-- Forum: Funny Shit & Good Shit (https://mockforums.net/forum-6.html)
+--- Forum: SOUP CHICKEN KITCHEN (https://mockforums.net/forum-26.html)
+--- Thread: what's for dinner? (/thread-8012.html)

RE: what's for dinner? - Duchess - 03-16-2015

I like most seafood, clams & shrimps are my favorite. Everyone here eats crabs, they buy them by the bushel straight from the docks and dump them in the center of the table after they are steamed. I can't even be in the vicinity when they are put in the steamer. Noooooo. All that clamoring to get out. Oh man.

RE: what's for dinner? - sally - 03-16-2015

(03-15-2015, 11:40 PM)Clang McFly Wrote:
(03-15-2015, 09:58 PM)sally Wrote: I love clams anyway you can think to prepare them. I mostly like them steamed with butter, lemon and tabasco sauce, but I'll even eat them straight out of a can.

You can eat the clams straight out of a can? No cooking required?

*hungrily eyes the can of clams sitting on his pantry shelf*

Canned clams are already cooked, it's like eating tuna out of a can. But if you die from it don't blame me.

I eat them for a snack sometimes with hot sauce. I'd much rather fresh clams, but I don't always have those handy.

RE: what's for dinner? - QueenBee - 03-16-2015

The canned clams make for a great chowder, or linguini & clam sauce in a pinch, and if you do not have fresh to use.

RE: what's for dinner? - Clang McFly - 03-16-2015

(03-16-2015, 11:26 AM)sally Wrote: Canned clams are already cooked, it's like eating tuna out of a can. But if you die from it don't blame me.

I WILL blame you and haunt you until the day you die. And totally perv on you. Nothing can stop me...not even ghostbusters or fake ass psychics and mediums.

Or if Jesus is reading this: Just Kidding, I want to be her guardian angel.

RE: what's for dinner? - username - 03-16-2015

My son gets weighed tomorrow...could be sent back to the hospital if his weight's not up. I just googled "high calorie dinners". This knock off from The Cheesecake Factory weighs in at 2,410 calories. I'ma barf (and die from high cholesterol). It almost sounds good if it weren't so very, very bad.

Chicken and farfalle in a roasted garlic cream sauce.

http://www.andicakes.com/2011/08/11/chicken-and-farfalle-pasta-in-a-roasted-garlic-cream-sauce/

RE: what's for dinner? - sally - 03-16-2015

I came across this today. If you make this for your son for breakfast every morning he'll turn into a porker real quick.

http://www.foodnetwork.com/recipes/alexandra-guarnaschelli/croque-madame-sandwich-recipe.html

RE: what's for dinner? - username - 03-17-2015

I seriously can't even look. I made that pasta dish tonight and I'm pretty sure I won't make it through the night to feed him tomorrow. It was cartery clogging good though.

RE: what's for dinner? - Duchess - 04-03-2015

No Easter food thread, Sally? Your Soup Kitchen sucks!

I'm sorry, Sally, your Soup Kitchen doesn't suck. Love3

RE: what's for dinner? - sally - 04-03-2015

I'm sick of cooking. If I have it my way we're going to Clang's favorite place in the world, The Golden Coral.

It's Friday. All the shrimps you can eat. Nom Nom Nom

RE: what's for dinner? - username - 04-03-2015

I don't miss the crap I was cooking but I'm pretty damn tired of restaurant fare now too. *sigh* I saw an ad on TV for Panera Bread...some type of noodle bowl. There's one near me so I'm having a stupid noodle bowl for dinner.

I went to a place two nights ago that served the greasiest tacos ever. It was disgusting; I could only manage a couple of bites before I threw the nasty thing out.

RE: what's for dinner? - Clang McFly - 04-03-2015

(04-03-2015, 04:59 PM)sally Wrote: I'm sick of cooking. If I have it my way we're going to Clang's favorite place in the world, The Golden Coral.

Can I come? I think I'm having a can of clam chowder and cheddar cheese ramen for dinner tonight.

I'm sick of not cooking. I wanted to cook some roast or something for Easter, but I work until 3:30pm and won't get home until 4:30pm so I probably not. Yet my lazy brother who went to school or cooking and has the day off has no plans to cook anything.

RE: what's for dinner? - sally - 04-10-2015

Lemon thyme Cornish hens with green beans and baked potatoes.

Living in the fast lane on a Friday night.

RE: what's for dinner? - Jimbone - 04-10-2015

Had dinner at Chuy's. It was meh.

RE: what's for dinner? - Clang McFly - 04-10-2015

Taco Bell. Quesarito box meal.

RE: what's for dinner? - Donovan - 04-10-2015

I almost forgot to eat dinner.

RE: what's for dinner? - HairOfTheDog - 04-10-2015

Waiting on Japanese delivery and wondering what's taking so long. I hope they don't forget the soup again.

RE: what's for dinner? - Clang McFly - 04-11-2015

Italian home cooked meal.

RE: what's for dinner? - Blindgreed1 - 04-15-2015

(04-10-2015, 08:05 PM)Jimbone Wrote: Had dinner at Chuy's. It was meh.
The mexican mesquite grill Chuy's?