Mock
what's for dinner? - Printable Version

+- Mock (https://mockforums.net)
+-- Forum: Funny Shit & Good Shit (https://mockforums.net/forum-6.html)
+--- Forum: SOUP CHICKEN KITCHEN (https://mockforums.net/forum-26.html)
+--- Thread: what's for dinner? (/thread-8012.html)

RE: what's for dinner? - Maggrut - 09-07-2016

(05-25-2012, 01:56 PM)Clang McFly Wrote:
(05-25-2012, 04:52 AM)ESAD Wrote: Maybe its just cost hes a cunt?

Cost cunt?

About 25 dollars or less if your not worried about prostitutes with sexual diseases.

XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

RE: what's for dinner? - Clang McFly - 09-07-2016

(09-07-2016, 04:56 AM)Maggrut Wrote:
(05-25-2012, 01:56 PM)Clang McFly Wrote:
(05-25-2012, 04:52 AM)ESAD Wrote: Maybe its just cost hes a cunt?

Cost cunt?

About 25 dollars or less if your not worried about prostitutes with sexual diseases.

XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

Hi Maggurt. I like you already. Anybody that likes a joke made about that assfart ESAD is ok in my book.

RE: what's for dinner? - Duchess - 10-20-2016

Sally, what's for dinner?

Mockers, what are you eating?

Inspire me.

RE: what's for dinner? - sally - 10-20-2016

I don't know. My husband goes to a bowling league tonight and the other kids are out with their friends so it's just me and the 5 year old. So it's up to her to pick out what we're eating tonight.

I'd like to have some fries and a salad made of fresh spinach w/tomatoes, cucumbers and a few blue cheese crumbles.

I'm hungry.

She picked chicken tenders, macaroni and cheese and green beans from the Publix deli. Watermelon for dessert. I'm having a bottle of wine for dinner.

(10-20-2016, 05:15 PM)sally Wrote: I'm having a bottle of wine for dinner.

That's a great idea! Cheers! 104

If that goes down easy will you drink another one and go into the drunk posting thread? Please & thank you.

RE: what's for dinner? - Clang McFly - 10-20-2016

(10-20-2016, 12:33 PM)Duchess Wrote:

Sally, what's for dinner?

Mockers, what are you eating?

Inspire me.

Its a grubhub.com night(same s its been for months). Probably Chinese food.

(10-20-2016, 05:27 PM)Duchess Wrote:
(10-20-2016, 05:15 PM)sally Wrote: I'm having a bottle of wine for dinner.

That's a great idea! Cheers! 104

If that goes down easy will you drink another one and go into the drunk posting thread? Please & thank you.

I'm tired, it's not really going down that smooth. The first two glasses seemed nice and then it just made me tired. Plus I have to do laundry and get her ready for school tomorrow.

Is it bad that after she brushes her teeth and takes a bath I put her to sleep in her school uniform so all we have to do in the morning is wake up at the last minute, eat a banana or bagel and get in the car hah. It's a polo shirt and a khaki skirt so it's pretty much the same as pajamas.

(10-20-2016, 06:49 PM)sally Wrote: Is it bad that after she brushes her teeth and takes a bath I put her to sleep in her school uniform so all we have to do in the morning is wake up at the last minute, eat a banana or bagel and get in the car

Your pants are on fire!

Are you calling me a liar? I really do that. The uniform doesn't wrinkle and I put leave-in conditioner in her hair so when I take it out of the hair tie it's all nice and wavy and smooth and I don't even have to brush it. I get up at 7 and have my coffee and smoke and then I wake her up at 7:20 and we are out the door at 7:35.

hah Stop that! You're not the kind of mother who puts her kid to bed fully dressed for school so you can quickly get out the door the following morning. hah

RE: what's for dinner? - Maggot - 10-20-2016

I don't do that it sounds horrible, my son does it all on his own. I have to tell him to change his freaking underwear after a shower the little grubber.

(10-20-2016, 07:10 PM)Duchess Wrote:

hah Stop that! You're not the kind of mother who puts her kid to bed fully dressed for school so you can quickly get out the door the following morning. hah

I don't put her shoes on. They're Velcro so they slip on easily in the morning.

The teacher already thinks I'm an asshole because she's not the sharpest tool in the shed. She came home with one of her school work papers where they have to count how many acorns each squirrel has. Well instead of writing numbers she wrote letters. And then she scribbled all over the paper. Now I'm supposed to be responsible for this shit.

Troll!

RE: what's for dinner? - BigMark - 10-20-2016

Do you squeeze out a clang after your morning smoke?

(10-20-2016, 08:47 PM)Duchess Wrote: Troll!

I'm not trolling. She's watching the wizard of oz right now for a Halloween thing at school. For Halloween they get to dress up as a story book character and bring the book and explain who they are. I bought the children's version book online, ordered the witches custom and now she's on the couch watching the original wizard of oz. So fucking creepy. But I told her the key names to remember are Dorothy and toto.

RE: what's for dinner? - Maggot - 10-20-2016

She's lump, she's lump, she's lump, she's in my head...........

(10-20-2016, 08:47 PM)Duchess Wrote: Troll!
I think you said you like getting up early in the morning. My husband doesn't mind it either. But me and my kids? We fucking hate it. Waking up at a set time every morning sucks. It's like you know all this shit is on your list and you sleep the best right before you know you have to get up. Even if I go to bed at 9 its hard to wake up.

RE: what's for dinner? - Clang McFly - 10-20-2016

(10-20-2016, 08:55 PM)BigMark Wrote: Do you squeeze out a clang after your morning smoke?

Clang Clang went the trolley, Clang Clang went the bell....