Mock
what's for dinner? - Printable Version

+- Mock (https://mockforums.net)
+-- Forum: Funny Shit & Good Shit (https://mockforums.net/forum-6.html)
+--- Forum: SOUP CHICKEN KITCHEN (https://mockforums.net/forum-26.html)
+--- Thread: what's for dinner? (/thread-8012.html)

RE: what's for dinner? - Ma Huang Sor - 07-18-2012

sweet! We're having broiled cod in lemon dill butter and whirled peas plus salad.

Picked 2 pints of blueberries this morning, all caught up there currently.

RE: what's for dinner? - Clang McFly - 07-18-2012

Boneless NY strip steak, peppers and onions, homemade steak fries, and corn on the cob. With cherry pie with whip cream for dessert.

(None of it bought with food stamps btw)

RE: what's for dinner? - ramseycat - 07-18-2012

Ma? whirled peas?

Clang, are you doing the cooking or does your mom do that? If my mom cooked like that for me everynight, I might not ever move out either!

RE: what's for dinner? - Ma Huang Sor - 07-18-2012

World Peace only with peas and cream whirled with a whisk.

RE: what's for dinner? - sally - 07-18-2012

(07-18-2012, 01:27 PM)Clang McFly Wrote: Boneless NY strip steak, peppers and onions, homemade steak fries, and corn on the cob. With cherry pie with whip cream for dessert.

(None of it bought with food stamps btw)

That sounds great, Clang. That scallop dinner the other night put a dent in your food stamp card, huh?

RE: what's for dinner? - Jimbone - 07-18-2012

(07-18-2012, 11:13 AM)Lady Cop Wrote: i just went outside and cut a big fist-full of sage. then shoved it up the butt of a large roasting chicken. put some olive oil over the skin and some Bell's seasoning. in the oven! Smiley_emoticons_hurra3
going to have Vigo yellow/saffron rice with it.

Now this sounds delicious! What time should I be there?

RE: what's for dinner? - Duchess - 07-18-2012

I feel very pitiful reading about all these wonderful dinners you all will be enjoying this evening. 86

*nevermind*

RE: what's for dinner? - Duchess - 07-18-2012

(07-18-2012, 03:27 PM)Jimbone Wrote: *nevermind*

Post what you wanted to say. I was just fuckin' off. Smiley_emoticons_slash

I had accidentally double posted... sorry.

RE: what's for dinner? - Lady Cop - 07-18-2012

aw Jimbone, you can come for dinner. hah

I loves me some roasted chicken, and the fresh sage is probably out of this world.

I'll bring the wine.

Although by the time I get there will only be a bird carcass left Smiley_emoticons_smile

RE: what's for dinner? - Clang McFly - 07-18-2012

(07-18-2012, 01:48 PM)ramseycat Wrote: Ma? whirled peas?

Clang, are you doing the cooking or does your mom do that? If my mom cooked like that for me everynight, I might not ever move out either!

Me and my brother do all the cooking(as well as laundry, shopping, and housecleaning).

RE: what's for dinner? - Ma Huang Sor - 07-21-2012

We've been marinating chicken breastes in Newman's Lite Honey Mustard dressing for a couple days. I just fired up the grill outside and am gonna slice a pocket in each breast and stuff it with a chevre/garlic paste and then grill to perfection, plus we're making corn on the cob (we take and make foil boats that we 14 fill with water and a couple pats of butter and salt, seal the boat and grill about 8 minutes...PERFECT) and we're making mushroom, zucchini and onion kebabs on the side. It's hot as fucking hell today, so it's an outdoor dinner.

RE: what's for dinner? - Clang McFly - 07-21-2012

Ham sandwiches, fresh mozzerella cheese, pickles and potato chips.

Its hot as hell as Ma said and my mom wanted a quick dinner as she was feeling tired and a little under the weather. Plus, I was lazy in the afternoon so I did the little bit of cleaning I needed to do(relatives visiting tommorrow to celebrate mine and my nephew's birthdays a little early) after dinner.

RE: what's for dinner? - Cracker - 07-21-2012

So you aren't Jewish.

I hope your nephew is an adult. It would suck having to share your 6th birthday with an overgrown uncle. I would feel cheated.

RE: what's for dinner? - Clang McFly - 07-21-2012

(07-21-2012, 09:10 PM)Cracker Wrote: So you aren't Jewish.

I hope your nephew is an adult. It would suck having to share your 6th birthday with an overgrown uncle. I would feel cheated.
Nope, not Jewish...Roman Catholic, German/Irish. I am circumcised though because I was born in Long Island Jewish Medical Center.

Its his 5th birthday(I think), his is August 30th, mine is August 18th. Same month, but not the same day.

I don't think he'll feel cheated, except maybe by God. He's autistic, barely talks, and still wears a diaper.

RE: what's for dinner? - Maggot - 07-21-2012

pistachio nuts. Natural color. Thats what I ate and my burps smell fabulous.

RE: what's for dinner? - Duchess - 07-22-2012

Jeezus, Maggot. [Image: slap.gif]

RE: what's for dinner? - QueenBee - 07-22-2012

Made some pork stir fry. Added water chestnuts, peppers, onion, carrots and sesame seeds. Put it over rice and added some seasonong sauce. Tasted pretty not bad.