Mock
what's for dinner? - Printable Version

+- Mock (https://mockforums.net)
+-- Forum: Funny Shit & Good Shit (https://mockforums.net/forum-6.html)
+--- Forum: SOUP CHICKEN KITCHEN (https://mockforums.net/forum-26.html)
+--- Thread: what's for dinner? (/thread-8012.html)

RE: what's for dinner? - sally - 05-30-2020

I've actually lost weight because we haven't been going out to eat like we used to. I cook fairly healthy at home and rarely buy junk food.

RE: what's for dinner? - aussiefriend - 05-31-2020

You already have a svelte figure, where is the justice?

RE: what's for dinner? - BigMark - 05-31-2020

She puts the tice in justice.

RE: what's for dinner? - Clang McFly - 05-31-2020

(05-30-2020, 12:51 PM)aussiefriend Wrote: Am I the only one putting on weight during this lockdown?
No.

RE: what's for dinner? - aussiefriend - 05-31-2020

(05-31-2020, 10:52 AM)Clang McFly Wrote:
(05-30-2020, 12:51 PM)aussiefriend Wrote: Am I the only one putting on weight during this lockdown?
No.

I should go back to my lapband doctor and get my lapband tightened. I think he is a Nazi, he has Nazi shit on his desk along with a framed picture of JFKs signature. I'm going to ask him next time, I have never asked him before because my focus was on losing weight.

RE: what's for dinner? - Clang McFly - 05-31-2020

My focus is on gaining weight and eating until I explode.

RE: what's for dinner? - Maggot - 05-31-2020

I've been drinking more but I'm going back to work Monday so I may be drinking more.

RE: what's for dinner? - Carsman - 05-31-2020

I don't drink any more.

But I don't drink any less! hah

RE: what's for dinner? - BigMark - 05-31-2020

Have him tighten that leaky vagina while he's at it.

RE: what's for dinner? - sally - 06-01-2020

(05-31-2020, 08:47 PM)Clang McFly Wrote: My focus is on gaining weight and eating until I explode.
Is that Ginny in your picture? I know this sounds shallow and mean and I don't claim to be any beauty queen, but good God almighty. Believe what you want, Clang, but I'm pretty sure she's a man.

Oh Jesus. What kind of fucking hairdo is that? She looks like a very kinky girl. The kind you don't take home to mother if you know what I mean.

And don't be getting all mad and pissy like you do.

RE: what's for dinner? - MirahM - 06-01-2020

I think it is Clang himself. He somehow photoshpped himself twice into the picture. Otherwise she looks like a very happy girl. Or maybe its his brother? WTF I don't know!

RE: what's for dinner? - Clang McFly - 06-01-2020

(06-01-2020, 02:06 AM)sally Wrote: And don't be getting all mad and pissy like you do.
I'm not mad. I know she's not got great looks. Neither do I. She accepts me for who I am, who am I to judge her? She does need a better sense of humor though. I'm probably getting ahead of myself posting the pic of her and me, but I'm trying to be optimistic. This is my only shot right now at love and sex and I'm going to take it.

(06-01-2020, 03:20 AM)MirahM Wrote: I think it is Clang himself. He somehow photoshpped himself twice into the picture. Otherwise she looks like a very happy girl. Or maybe its his brother? WTF I don't know!
Why you got to be so mean? You had your chance at me and friendzoned me like I was your gay best friend.

(06-01-2020, 01:35 AM)sally Wrote: Oh Jesus. What kind of fucking hairdo is that? She looks like a very kinky girl. The kind you don't take home to mother if you know what I mean.
I need a naughty, kinky girl. She wants to kick my butt, I want to spank hers.

(06-01-2020, 01:27 AM)sally Wrote:
(05-31-2020, 08:47 PM)Clang McFly Wrote: My focus is on gaining weight and eating until I explode.
Is that Ginny in your picture? I know this sounds shallow and mean and I don't claim to be any beauty queen, but good God almighty. Believe what you want, Clang, but I'm pretty sure she's a man.
Not a man. She wears alot of hoodies that hide her tits but I'll have to find the pic she sent me that shows off her big tits and cleavage.

RE: what's for dinner? - Carsman - 06-01-2020

Can't help but notice, you have 10,115 posts in here, and only "2" threads started by you!

(06-01-2020, 09:41 AM)Carsman Wrote: Can't help but notice, you have 10,115 posts in here, and only "2" threads started by you!
That's because the All About Clang thread pretty much discouraged me from starting new threads. Well that and usually when I've started a thread on other boards,they die out pretty quickly. That and I sometimes get the feeling that some people here feel my opinions are stupid and I should just shut up. I get singled out also every time I post off topic in a thread despite others also derailing threads.

RE: what's for dinner? - Carsman - 06-01-2020

(06-01-2020, 09:57 AM)Clang McFly Wrote:
(06-01-2020, 09:41 AM)Carsman Wrote: Can't help but notice, you have 10,115 posts in here, and only "2" threads started by you!
That's because the All About Clang thread pretty much discouraged me from starting new threads. Well that and usually when I've started a thread on other boards,they die out pretty quickly. That and I sometimes get the feeling that some people here feel my opinions are stupid and I should just shut up. I get singled out also every time I post off topic in a thread despite others also derailing threads.

You're family here, post your threads as you like.

Most all of us here post threads, some take off, and some crash an burn, so what!