Mock
what's for dinner? - Printable Version

+- Mock (https://mockforums.net)
+-- Forum: Funny Shit & Good Shit (https://mockforums.net/forum-6.html)
+--- Forum: SOUP CHICKEN KITCHEN (https://mockforums.net/forum-26.html)
+--- Thread: what's for dinner? (/thread-8012.html)

RE: what's for dinner? - Clang McFly - 06-01-2020

(06-01-2020, 06:18 PM)Duchess Wrote:
(06-01-2020, 06:06 PM)sally Wrote: No, but I don't know what kind of shit he's trying to pull. But it's amusing nonetheless.

I'm afraid to say anything at all about her. The last time I did I thought he was fuckin' around and posting pix of his brother and I insulted his girlfriend.
Say what you want to say about Ginny, I don't give as fuck anymore. It's my life, I'll do what the fuck I want.

(06-01-2020, 06:52 PM)Duchess Wrote: I'd love to see Clangy get laid but I don't think Ginny is good enough for him. He's settling!
I'm not settling. She is the only girl in my real life that gives a fuck about me. I shouldn't take a shot at love,sex and happiness when the opportunity presents itself?

(06-01-2020, 06:50 PM)sally Wrote: I kind of hope that really is his girlfriend as unfortunate looking as she is. If that is his brother or him photoshopped then that would be really weird.
Why is it unfortunate? She's a nice person who is nice and beautiful on the inside. Bunch of superficial fucks.

RE: what's for dinner? - sally - 06-01-2020

(06-01-2020, 09:05 PM)Clang McFly Wrote:
(06-01-2020, 06:50 PM)sally Wrote: I kind of hope that really is his girlfriend as unfortunate looking as she is. If that is his brother or him photoshopped then that would be really weird.
Why is it unfortunate? She's a nice person who is nice and beautiful on the inside. Bunch of superficial fucks.
I meant her looks are unfortunate, but if she's nice and kind then that's all that matters. I still think you're fucking with us though.

RE: what's for dinner? - BigMark - 06-01-2020

If she can make the bedsheets suck up into your ass that's all that matters. Moped sex!

(06-01-2020, 09:22 PM)sally Wrote:
(06-01-2020, 09:05 PM)Clang McFly Wrote:
I meant her looks are unfortunate, but if she's nice and kind then that's all that matters. I still think you're fucking with us though.
I'm not fucking with you. I may joke about alot of stuff but not when it concerns my potential love and sex life. If I was fucking with you I'd say I had a girlfriend and we had lots of sex and provide no photograph or video proof of either. You can bet if me and Ginny ever have sex I'm going find someway to provide proof just so you cocksuckers don't think I'm fucking around about fucking losing my virginity.

RE: what's for dinner? - sally - 06-01-2020

You can prove it by posting a picture that shows she has boobs. And it better not be you in a pushup bra.

RE: what's for dinner? - BigMark - 06-01-2020

Just post the positive std test and we will believe it.

RE: what's for dinner? - MirahM - 06-02-2020

(06-01-2020, 08:54 PM)Clang McFly Wrote:
(06-01-2020, 06:06 PM)sally Wrote:
(06-01-2020, 04:09 PM)Duchess Wrote:
Sally, are you bullying Clang again?
No, but I don't know what kind of shit he's trying to pull. But it's amusing nonetheless.
I'm not pulling any shit. I'm getting ahead of myself thinking I'm going to have a serious relationship  with a girl and everyone else is giving me shit.

I'm giving you shit because I'm pretty sure I read that you liked it.
I wasn't trying to be mean-I had no context for the picture. I assumed you already talked about it elsewhere and I missed it-and somehow Sally missed it too-so I was going along with it-not really knowing wtf was going on. PLUS I zoomed in on the pic and it was too small to see!!!

And if you do have sex with Ginny please don't disrespect her and try to record it to prove it here. We don't matter. Apparently you now realize that you do matter and you are going to make a go of it. GOOD for you!!

RE: what's for dinner? - BigMark - 06-02-2020

He's going to be drunk, it will be messy and short and afterwards he won't be positive they actually had sex.

RE: what's for dinner? - Clang McFly - 06-02-2020

(06-02-2020, 08:07 AM)BigMark Wrote: He's going to be drunk, it will be messy and short and afterwards he won't be positive they actually had sex.
I'll be too nervous my first time to even have a drink to calm my nerves. I want to be sober my first time so there is no question of consent the next day by either of us.

(06-02-2020, 12:52 AM)MirahM Wrote:
(06-01-2020, 08:54 PM)Clang McFly Wrote:
(06-01-2020, 06:06 PM)sally Wrote:
(06-01-2020, 04:09 PM)Duchess Wrote:
Sally, are you bullying Clang again?
No, but I don't know what kind of shit he's trying to pull. But it's amusing nonetheless.
I'm not pulling any shit. I'm getting ahead of myself thinking I'm going to have a serious relationship  with a girl and everyone else is giving me shit.

I'm giving you shit because I'm pretty sure I read that you liked it.
I wasn't trying to be mean-I had no context for the picture. I assumed you already talked about it elsewhere and I missed it-and somehow Sally missed it too-so I was going along with it-not really knowing wtf was going on. PLUS I zoomed in on the pic and it was too small to see!!!

And if you do have sex with Ginny please don't disrespect her and try to record it to prove it here. We don't matter. Apparently you now realize that you do matter and you are going to make a go of it. GOOD for you!!
Thank you, you're a good friend. I won't disrespect her by sharing the sex details with Mock. I was just upset that everyone thought it was a man, me, or my brother.  Sorry for giving people shit about giving me shit. If my real life guy friends can do it, why not my online guy and girl friends? I know you are all just looking out for me and don't want me to get hurt. Thanks again, Mirah and everyone.

(06-01-2020, 11:38 PM)sally Wrote: You can prove it by posting a picture that shows she has boobs. And it better not be you in a pushup bra.
I can't figure out how to post a picture here except with my avatar. But I uploaded a Ginny boob pic to my Flickr account(link in my Mock signature). I wish I had more but she mostly wears hoodies. I took some pics of ducks and deers while on my date with Ginny. I'll upload those later.

RE: what's for dinner? - Carsman - 06-02-2020

(06-02-2020, 08:32 AM)Clang McFly Wrote:
(06-01-2020, 11:38 PM)sally Wrote: You can prove it by posting a picture that shows she has boobs. And it better not be you in a pushup bra.
I can't figure out how to post a picture here except with my avatar. But I uploaded a Ginny boob pic to my Flickr account(link in my Mock signature). I wish I had more but she mostly wears hoodies. I took some pics of ducks and deers while on my date with Ginny. I'll upload those later.

Nice clangster, they are huge, she's fine, the picture of her in your avitar is not at all flattering. Best wishes for both of you!

RE: what's for dinner? - sally - 06-02-2020

Ok I believe you now. I agree with Cars, the picture in your avatar just isn't very flattering.

RE: what's for dinner? - BigMark - 06-02-2020

It's a covid cut hopefully.

(06-02-2020, 10:52 AM)sally Wrote: Ok I believe you now. I agree with Cars, the picture in your avatar just isn't very flattering.
I agree too. I don't want to change her completely but maybe I can try to convince her to wear better makeup and grow her hair out a little longer. Maybe even wear dresses and tops like that Not that she isn't good the way she is now. I already suggested she carry a purse since she was constantly losing stuff during our date. Hoodie "pockets" are not a good way to carry stuff.

RE: what's for dinner? - sally - 06-02-2020

I agree she could use a little eye makeup and grow her hair out just a bit.

I hope Ginny is going to be ok. She texted me earlier today that she was going to the hospital because her left hand hurts(she thinks it might be broken) and she's feeling very sick(I hope it's not the coronavirus). And her 19 year old daughter threatened to kill herself. (I hope it's teen drama and not need for professional help).

RE: what's for dinner? - MirahM - 06-02-2020

That is alot to deal with. Hopefully things turn around for her. Even if her daughter needs professional help-getting help is better than the alternative. Hope she will be okay.