Mock
What do you guys think? - Printable Version

+- Mock (https://mockforums.net)
+-- Forum: Serious Shit? (https://mockforums.net/forum-4.html)
+--- Forum: Discussions, Opinions & Debate (https://mockforums.net/forum-11.html)
+--- Thread: What do you guys think? (/thread-92.html)

Pages: 1 2 3

- Middle Finger - 10-16-2009

I sent Brother back to Newbie Hell for a restart and attempt to get on better footing. ::bigg::

- Lady Cop - 10-16-2009

i think it's a wussy move. since YOU get to let her back in...maybe take a vote? or do as you promised and let one of us decide on the 'newbie'. heh heh.

i'll be frank Frank...you hate to lose a member. but she is going to cost you members who are sick of her dumb crap.

- The Antagonist - 10-16-2009

I agree completely with JB.

I know for a fact that many lost Mockers don't come here anymore due to her and the constant ragging about 24.

I personally can ignore the 24 nonsense but others are tired of it.

Schmutz is a bigger issue. Lose the one or you'll lose the rest of the people who can actually put coherent thoughts to "paper". Quality over quantity goes for members too.

- Duchess - 10-16-2009

Who is going to talk with the silly cow in there. ::gigg::

- Lady Cop - 10-16-2009

Duchess Wrote:Who is going to talk with the silly cow in there. ::gigg::
not many i'm sure! but owing to her past record, she'll probably be back with a different user name. she can't hide her ID for long however, the stupidity oozes out like pus from gangrene.

jackboots Wrote:i think it's a wussy move. since YOU get to let her back in.

That's bullshit and full of assumption. Apparently, you've totally forgotten the torture aspect of newbie hell, as well as the lack of pressure to admit someone who has proven to be annoying.

- Duchess - 10-16-2009

Middle Finger Wrote:the lack of pressure to admit someone who has proven to be annoying.
Ok baby...She is annoying, annoying as anything I've ever encountered...I bet she screws up her own wet dreams...The bitch is bonkers.

- Lady Cop - 10-16-2009

then let me rephrase...you have the final say and decide when and if.

Duchess Wrote:
Middle Finger Wrote:the lack of pressure to admit someone who has proven to be annoying.
Ok baby...She is annoying, annoying as anything I've ever encountered...I bet she screws up her own wet dreams...The bitch is bonkers.

The nightmare is over. You've handled yourself beautifully, as usual, through the whole ordeal. ::thumbs::

Unlike JB, Ant, and those other sea hags that expect me to do shit n' stuff. :kiss::

jackboots Wrote:then let me rephrase...you have the final say and decide when and if.

How about this. You, Ant, and Duchess vote on it. If and when Brother gets at least two out of three votes, I will let her back in.

- The Antagonist - 10-16-2009

Sea hag?

Let's see how much you expect this Sea Hag to do shit 'n stuff for you when you upgrade your forums.

I am reviewing Brother's posts now more fully and I don't see what is so very annoying about it that you all are making this big deal over.

- Duchess - 10-16-2009

Middle Finger Wrote:
The nightmare is over. You've handled yourself beautifully, as usual, through the whole ordeal. ::thumbs::

Unlike JB, Ant, and those other sea hags that expect me to do shit n' stuff. :kiss::
You hate me, don't you ? 21

- Duchess - 10-16-2009

Middle Finger Wrote:I don't see what is so very annoying about it that you all are making this big deal over.
We are the clan elders, all you have to do is take our word for it.

- Lady Cop - 10-16-2009

Middle Finger Wrote:
jackboots Wrote:then let me rephrase...you have the final say and decide when and if.

How about this. You, Ant, and Duchess vote on it. If and when Brother gets at least two out of three votes, I will let her back in.

that sounds fair.

and lest you forget...sea hags have wicked awesome powers bay bay :kiss::

Duchess Wrote:
Middle Finger Wrote:I don't see what is so very annoying about it that you all are making this big deal over.
We are the clan elders, all you have to do is take our word for it.
::lmao:: I loved that ... well, I mean, I am seeing comments by her that are antagonistic, and I don't see anything so obscene or gross that is hard to ignore ... enlighten me. Why are people making such a big deal about her?

The Antagonist Wrote:Sea hag?

Let's see how much you expect this Sea Hag to do shit 'n stuff for you when you upgrade your forums.

I said Tiffany Shopping Bags, not "sea hags."

- Duchess - 10-16-2009

I vote off with her head, kick the body to the curb.

- D - 10-16-2009

Middle Finger Wrote:I am reviewing Brother's posts now more fully and I don't see what is so very annoying about it that you all are making this big deal over.
You can start with the resurrection of ancient threads to post absolutely nothing of any consequence. Its bad enough when she does that in CURRENT threads.

- Lady Cop - 10-16-2009

i suppose we have to wait for her to introduce herself in newbieland before we vote. just to show how unbiased we are. ::tdown::::tdown::::tdown::::cuthead::::cuthead::::cuthead::

::death::::death::::death::::finger::::finger::::finger::