Mock
Do you play powerball (lottery)? - Printable Version

+- Mock (https://mockforums.net)
+-- Forum: Whatever Junk (https://mockforums.net/forum-7.html)
+--- Forum: We Don't Give A Fuck About This Forum (https://mockforums.net/forum-16.html)
+--- Thread: Do you play powerball (lottery)? (/thread-9829.html)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10

RE: Do you play powerball (lottery)? - FAHQTOO - 05-16-2013

I want FAHQTOO to win too!!! My bags are still packed for Jamaica.

I hope all of Mock still has their bags packed.

RE: Do you play powerball (lottery)? - Midwest Spy - 05-16-2013

(05-16-2013, 05:09 PM)FAHQTOO Wrote: I want FAHQTOO to win too!!! My bags are still packed for Jamaica.

You win the Powerball and you'll be able to upgrade... say to St. Barts? (or something similar).

RE: Do you play powerball (lottery)? - sally - 05-16-2013

If I win, I will send each and everyone of you a fry daddy. I will keep my promise if I win.

(05-16-2013, 05:13 PM)Midwest Spy Wrote:
(05-16-2013, 05:09 PM)FAHQTOO Wrote: I want FAHQTOO to win too!!! My bags are still packed for Jamaica.

You win the Powerball and you'll be able to upgrade... say to St. Barts? (or something similar).

I don't feel a need to upgrade and hobnob with the hollyweirds. I like Jamaica, where I can smoke my weed in peace and walk around naked if I want to.

Are you saying Jamaica isn't good enough for you...you ungrateful bastard!!!

LC gave my that beach house for Christmas and it will always be good enough for me.

RE: Do you play powerball (lottery)? - Duchess - 05-16-2013

(05-16-2013, 05:20 PM)sally Wrote: If I win, I will send each and everyone of you a fry daddy. I will keep my promise if I win.

What the hell am I going to do with a fry daddy? Wah

RE: Do you play powerball (lottery)? - ramseycat - 05-16-2013

(05-16-2013, 05:35 PM)Duchess Wrote:
(05-16-2013, 05:20 PM)sally Wrote: If I win, I will send each and everyone of you a fry daddy. I will keep my promise if I win.

What the hell am I going to do with a fry daddy? Wah

Make me some fried dough.

RE: Do you play powerball (lottery)? - Cynical Ninja - 05-16-2013

I put one line on the national lottery once a week that is all I gamble .

Anyone who is a serial gambler u are a fool and are weak .

My grandmother taught me “neither a borrower nor lender be”I have followed her advice.

RE: Do you play powerball (lottery)? - HairOfTheDog - 05-16-2013

(05-16-2013, 05:30 PM)FAHQTOO Wrote: I hope all of Mock still has their bags packed.

Waiting by the door...

[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQ-udshPZ0wdOOkA3KWVcf...RLKfuNRNRw]

I'm a light traveler.

Everything we really need will be waiting for us in Jamaica!

[quote='Cynical Ninja' pid='320352' dateline='1368745186']
I put one line on the national lottery once a week that is all I gamble .

Anyone who is a serial gambler u are a fool and are weak .

My grandmother taught me “neither a borrower nor lender be”I have followed her advice.
[/quote)

Are you going to Jamaica with us? It's a no SO/kids trip. Just us Mockers running around naked...smoking weed...drinking booze...and whatever the hell your little heart desires. Bonfires on the beach every night.

RE: Do you play powerball (lottery)? - SIXFOOTERsez - 05-16-2013

If I should win I have a pretty simple plan.
Pay off my kids houses
Pay for the grandkids educations
Buy a Badass RV
Buy my deadbeat brothers an education if they want it
Stock the RV with really good single malt, load up the dog, bird, snake, GF and in-laws and spend the next 2 or 3 years rolling around the country
When we get back I'll build a DIY Hot Rod SHop

RE: Do you play powerball (lottery)? - Clang McFly - 05-16-2013

Thanks but no thanks. I'm already fat enough, I don't need to have/abuse the power to fry everything.

If I win, I'll buy myself a nice house on a private island and you're all invited.

RE: Do you play powerball (lottery)? - Duchess - 05-17-2013

Powerball says, "the jackpot has soared to an estimated $600 million".

If I win, I am off to the mountains to live in eccentric seclusion. Hibye

RE: Do you play powerball (lottery)? - nrkerr - 05-18-2013

I bought my tickets earlier today, and the cashier said they are expecting it to jump to 620 million before the drawing.

I made sure to go to a small town to buy my tickets. You never hear of someone from Kansas City or some other big city winning. It's always some town in BFE.

RE: Do you play powerball (lottery)? - Clang McFly - 05-18-2013

I live in a small town(so small they are thinking of reclassifying us as a hamlet instead of a village) and I have yet to win. I was at my Franciscan Community Day today and forgot to get a ticket beforehand. I hope noone wins and it creeps even closer to a billion dollars.

RE: Do you play powerball (lottery)? - nrkerr - 05-18-2013

I just read that if no one wins, the starting number of Wednesday's drawing is $925 million.

RE: Do you play powerball (lottery)? - Clang McFly - 05-18-2013

(05-18-2013, 11:37 PM)nrkerr Wrote: I just read that if no one wins, the starting number of Wednesday's drawing is $925 million.

^THIS NEEDS TO HAPPEN

RE: Do you play powerball (lottery)? - sally - 05-19-2013

Someone won in Florida, it wasn't me. Sorry, you wont be getting your fry daddy's now.

RE: Do you play powerball (lottery)? - Duchess - 05-20-2013

(05-19-2013, 09:44 AM)sally Wrote: Sorry, you wont be getting your fry daddy's now.

Bummed :(

RE: Do you play powerball (lottery)? - Duchess - 05-30-2013

No one has claimed that big jackpot in Florida yet, I just read that they only have 60 days to do so and they can't remain anonymous. That's ridiculous, people should be able to have that choice. I wouldn't want just anyone to know I was filthy rich, it's no ones business.

RE: Do you play powerball (lottery)? - username - 05-30-2013

I'd give up my privacy for that kind of money. I'd go buy an island somewhere if I needed privacy.

I hope they lost their ticket *evil laugh*. What happens if nobody claims it?

More likely they're getting their ducks lined up and they'll claim it a couple days before or something.