Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
If by some inexplicable series of
Ever notice how the most liberal/Democrat/progressive forum members are the most vile? This is the mindset.
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.
fuck off libertarian cunt fart....hah
Fug duh kund
hey mullet, why don't you really call it how you see it...and in a retro repug way...

we haven't heard "dirty fucking hippie" in a long time.

Fug duh kund
I just call-em as I see-em pal. 11
(04-25-2011, 07:31 PM)Luke Warmwater Wrote: hey mullet, why don't you really call it how you see it...and in a retro repug way...

we haven't heard "dirty fucking hippie" in a long time.

Liberals get frisky when they are confronted with the truth, that is why they cannot get anything grassroots started. The basic foundation is made of sand. Awink
(04-25-2011, 08:14 PM)Maggot Wrote:
(04-25-2011, 07:31 PM)Luke Warmwater Wrote: we haven't heard "dirty fucking hippie" in a long time.

Liberals get frisky when they are confronted with the truth

I think he is just lonely. Why don't you Skype him and play Battleship?
(03-15-2013, 07:12 PM)aussiefriend Wrote: You see Duchess, I have set up a thread to discuss something and this troll is behaving just like Riotgear did.
(04-25-2011, 08:35 PM)Cracker Wrote:
(04-25-2011, 08:14 PM)Maggot Wrote:
(04-25-2011, 07:31 PM)Luke Warmwater Wrote: we haven't heard "dirty fucking hippie" in a long time.

Liberals get frisky when they are confronted with the truth

I think he is just lonely. Why don't you Skype him and play Battleship?

My monitor is not big enough. Smiley_emoticons_smile
(04-25-2011, 06:07 PM)Maggot Wrote: Ever notice how the most liberal/Democrat/progressive forum members are the most vile?

Nope. I think the vile is pretty much bipartisan.
Commando Cunt Queen
(04-25-2011, 08:14 PM)Maggot Wrote: Liberals get frisky when they are confronted with the truth, that is why they cannot get anything grassroots started. The basic foundation is made of sand. Awink

hah Grassroots, i.e., the tea party? Yeah, I see some benefit to their input but it's basically civil war in the Republican party right now. Show me all the great Republican candidates stepping up for 2012. There's so much in-fighting in the Republican party right now...PLEASE figure out your platform; I might actually vote Republican if the party can put forth a reasonable candidate.
Commando Cunt Queen
username...just wait for the implosion of the conservatives/teabaggers/libertarians. It's already begun and it couldn't happen to a nicer group.

tea-hag and mullet will be even more inconsequential than they already are...but what do you expect from the parties of "back to the future" hah
Fug duh kund
(04-25-2011, 10:28 PM)username Wrote:
(04-25-2011, 08:14 PM)Maggot Wrote: Liberals get frisky when they are confronted with the truth, that is why they cannot get anything grassroots started. The basic foundation is made of sand. Awink

hah Grassroots, i.e., the tea party? Yeah, I see some benefit to their input but it's basically civil war in the Republican party right now. Show me all the great Republican candidates stepping up for 2012. There's so much in-fighting in the Republican party right now...PLEASE figure out your platform; I might actually vote Republican if the party can put forth a reasonable candidate.

I know! Maybe a community organizer born in Canada can step up to the plate. Smiley_emoticons_smile
Teabagger.

Totally
Enraged
About
Blacks
And
Gays
Getting
Equal
Rights.

Smiley_emoticons_smile
We need to punish the French, ignore the Germans and forgive the Russians - Condoleezza Rice.

Heh heh
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
Seriously if your great white dopes, sorry HOPES are Sarah Palin and Donald Trump you really are in serious trouble!
We need to punish the French, ignore the Germans and forgive the Russians - Condoleezza Rice.

None of those politicians care about us. If people think differently, they are deluded.
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]

Anyone happen to review a copy of the First Family's tax returns?

No, I haven't had the opportunity, I'm sure though they didn't make any money, and all those working vacations I'm sure saved them thousands of dollars in taxes.
Our Constitution was made only for a moral and religious people. It is wholly inadequate to the government of any other.
John Adams

(04-26-2011, 11:20 AM)BlueTiki Wrote: Anyone happen to review a copy of the First Family's tax returns?

No. I heard on the news they reported income of $1.7 million (if I recall) and donated $250k, I think? I remember being impressed by the amount supposedly given to charity. Too lazy to google. Speak, Tiki!
Commando Cunt Queen
400,000 per year parlayed into 1.7 million?

Ya that's great. so he is working 2 jobs?

Our Constitution was made only for a moral and religious people. It is wholly inadequate to the government of any other.
John Adams

(04-26-2011, 12:34 PM)IMaDick Wrote: 400,000 per year parlayed into 1.7 million?

Ya that's great. so he is working 2 jobs?

Income from his books probably.
Commando Cunt Queen