Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Do you feel lucky...? Well, do you???
(12-23-2011, 08:30 AM)pspence Wrote: That map was funny, i've got to admit.

I wouldn't be surprised if Maggot himself is the author of that map!
(12-19-2011, 08:55 PM)Middle Finger Wrote: Holy shit, shrink that pic so it stops blowing the margins ...

Um, black men are, you know, bigger...

If you could shrink them, they might start obeying laws like white men and medium men (that's you).

(12-19-2011, 08:54 PM)Middle Finger Wrote: Once again, after reading a post by you, I find myself hating dark people. If they have sex and know someone in town with a cell phone, my blood boils. There is no excuse for being stupid and starving like that.

You have a certain, shall we say...dark sarcasm about you.

I know the Bible isn't the best reading material, but you know Mormons have been flooding their asses with them for a few hundred years. Some of that brotherly love should have rubbed off by now.

I don't think Africa, or similar places, are funny. I think it's fucking sad and I have to block the lives those children lead out of my conciousness or I fret about it. There is nothing we can do. They have to help themselves, but they just fucking WON'T. Kills me and makes me angry. I don't pity them, I just want to bitch slap most of them. Be fucking human already. Jesus N. Christ (in case He is black).
(03-15-2013, 07:12 PM)aussiefriend Wrote: You see Duchess, I have set up a thread to discuss something and this troll is behaving just like Riotgear did.
You know Cracker, that sounds incredibly bigoted and lacking insight and understanding into different cultures and backgrounds. It's alot more complex than just fucking you know.
(12-23-2011, 11:57 PM)aussiefriend Wrote: You know Cracker, that sounds incredibly bigoted and lacking insight and understanding into different cultures and backgrounds. It's alot more complex than just fucking you know.

No, it's really not. It is simple, actually.

They live in ignorance. That is why 90% of the continent is completely fucked up.

They treat their children and women like shit. Men of low intelligence do that. It IS that simple.

Now you can throw in some bullshit psychology and sociology, but the bottom line is that they are an unitelligent lot of selfish fuckers that only look out for themselves and don't have enough sense to plan for the future. Like animals. Those people have litters of children hoping one or two will live to take care of them. That isn't love.

Now prove I am wrong. Don't throw some stupid shit my way because I don't fall for that. All the years I spent in college and all the books I have read point to one truth: Stupid people do stupid shit and everyone around them suffers.

I don't lack insight, aussie. I am way past that point. I reject the bullshit excuse making known as insight and I challenge people to take care of their fucking children. That is keen insight, I would say, not feeling sorry for people who starve babies to death.
(03-15-2013, 07:12 PM)aussiefriend Wrote: You see Duchess, I have set up a thread to discuss something and this troll is behaving just like Riotgear did.
(12-24-2011, 12:22 AM)Cracker Wrote: No, it's really not. It is simple, actually.

They live in ignorance. That is why 90% of the continent is completely fucked up.

They treat their children and women like shit. Men of low intelligence do that. It IS that simple.

Now you can throw in some bullshit psychology and sociology, but the bottom line is that they are an unitelligent lot of selfish fuckers that only look out for themselves and don't have enough sense to plan for the future. Like animals. Those people have litters of children hoping one or two will live to take care of them. That isn't love.

Now prove I am wrong. Don't throw some stupid shit my way because I don't fall for that. All the years I spent in college and all the books I have read point to one truth: Stupid people do stupid shit and everyone around them suffers.

I don't lack insight, aussie. I am way past that point. I reject the bullshit excuse making known as insight and I challenge people to take care of their fucking children. That is keen insight, I would say, not feeling sorry for people who starve babies to death.

If they're ignorant (as you said) that means they don't know a better way. They're ignorant. Which means they lack education and maybe properly educated, they would do better.
Commando Cunt Queen
Education is out there. We don't keep it locked up tight. They have had 100,000 years to figure it out.

Why do you people think any of that is alright? I don't understand that. I spend my life helping people so I don't mistake bullshit excuses for fact. I know better.

You support starving children to death so people can fuck like monkeys and die stupid. Your correctness just made you a proponent of the worst kind of child abuse. I refuse to accept that.
(12-24-2011, 12:40 AM)username Wrote: If they're ignorant (as you said) that means they don't know a better way. They're ignorant. Which means they lack education and maybe properly educated, they would do better.

I swear to God, my friend says that about her cat. "She's just a cat, she doesn't know any better." And she lets that fucking cat piss by her front door. INSIDE.

Cats are probably smarter than Africans. Cats eat next door if nobody feeds them, Africans just die.
17 million children die from malnutrition and starvation each year (in Africa)
1.4 million children under the age of 15 are living with HIV
19,000 African children die daily from easily curable diseases
80 per cent of children under the age of 15 living with HIV are African children

There is NO FUCKING EXCUSE FOR THIS SHIT!
(12-24-2011, 12:48 AM)Cracker Wrote: Education is out there. We don't keep it locked up tight. They have had 100,000 years to figure it out.

Why do you people think any of that is alright? I don't understand that. I spend my life helping people so I don't mistake bullshit excuses for fact. I know better.

You support starving children to death so people can fuck like monkeys and die stupid. Your correctness just made you a proponent of the worst kind of child abuse. I refuse to accept that.

You said ignorant. I agree.

Is an education readily available in Africa?
Commando Cunt Queen
(12-24-2011, 12:55 AM)username Wrote: Is an education readily available in Africa?

I see why Dick thinks you are so stupid.

Look it up. Then look up why. I'm over the free education for the night.

I have come to accept that most Americans are mildly retarded and have never taken any college civ classes. They don't want to think that humans are in charge of their own destiny. They just leave it to imaginary Jesus.

Good luck with that. He is letting 17 million kids a year starve to death. Bad Jesus.

(It will help you to know Africa is a continent with a bunch of different countries. They are all different.)
(12-24-2011, 01:01 AM)Cracker Wrote: I see why Dick thinks you are so stupid.

Look it up. Then look up why. I'm over the free education for the night.

No problem. It's okay to throw in the towel every now and then.
Commando Cunt Queen
(12-24-2011, 01:01 AM)Cracker Wrote: (It will help you to know Africa is a continent with a bunch of different countries. They are all different.)

sEriOusLy?

Commando Cunt Queen
(12-24-2011, 01:16 AM)username Wrote:
(12-24-2011, 01:01 AM)Cracker Wrote: (It will help you to know Africa is a continent with a bunch of different countries. They are all different.)

sEriOusLy?

Yes. There isn't one answer. I wasn't going to list the educational systems for each country. You look it up if you are really interested in knowing. I don't think you are interested in knowing, I think you had a canned-response ready to try to prove your point. If you really cared, you would know.

The white countries (South Africa springs to mind) have schools and compulsory education. The nigger countries don't give a shit about education, they just want to fuck.

The Brits have a good discussion going about starving Africans: http://www.bbc.co.uk/blogs/africahaveyou...abie.shtml

Please note the opinions on fucking like monkeys and not wanting to use birth control on purpose. They say it in different words, but it is the same truth.

Oh, and Africa still has slavery. Always has. Look up trokosi.

And they eat animal assholes.

And they starve their children, stupid mutherfuckers.
(12-24-2011, 12:53 AM)Cracker Wrote: 17 million children die from malnutrition and starvation each year (in Africa)
1.4 million children under the age of 15 are living with HIV
19,000 African children die daily from easily curable diseases
80 per cent of children under the age of 15 living with HIV are African children

There is NO FUCKING EXCUSE FOR THIS SHIT!

A family function as a snotty adoelescent, I said to my uncle,a GS 18 (US General Status) in the CIA, after glancing at the cover of an emaciated Somalian on the cover of some magazine, " WHY do they (the idiots) keep having sex when THEY KNOW they'll have a kid!"

He'd been around the world, worked his way up, often intermingling with the masses at a couple of the 3rd world countries . he snapped back really REALLY , "That was a very ignorant comment . Those are the only moments of pleasure (sex) in a horrific life of born to sentenced torture. Couple that with no access to birth control and no infrastructure. the ones in power use hatchets, guns and matches. He said "we all know the problems, but what are the solutions?"

population being pumped out at such a volumious rate ...why it started centuries ago its not the question ...the fact that is impt now is that it so OUT OF CONTROL now that even if you magically popped out from one of the suffering Somalian women as a white with wholesome freckles from a Kennedy gene pool, you'd still be too sick to even crawl to a school to get an education to better yourself......even if they had one, which they don't".

how does one fix it is the question. what are the solutions? personally if the U.S. had unlimited resources (i'm not dumb or generous with tax $ either- i get pisst at our towns overspending on christmas dec let alone going fixing every other country on the planet while our own people can't find jobs) ...but in a perfect world, if we did have unlimited resources, I'd like to go over there and kick their fuckin' asses (the systematic rapists, stealing the food sent from the west to help, savages kidnapping children and forcing them to kill, etc) and them set up a basic infrastructure and leave. not easy i know...look how long we've been trying with Iraq and that still ain't happening.

it's so complicated. i think we are all saying the same thing just from different perspectives. it pains us to see children and women and i'm sure the majority of nice men living like that.

Spay and neuter your dogs and cats. Ban gas chambers in your local shelters. User made the call. User made a difference! Love3
Cracker's Answer To African Overpopulation:

[Image: monkey.jpg]

Make sure to clean your plates today! There are starving people in Africa.
remember that time i made you hurl in the neti pot thread? well we're even.
john sr. wanking was not my idea of a Christmasy image.
blech

Hahaha. It was in response to this: "That was a very ignorant comment . Those are the only moments of pleasure (sex) in a horrific life of born to sentenced torture" because I didn't have anything nice to say.

Why is it just the kids dying of starvation? The parents aren't starving. It is a culture that would eat a bowl of rice while their starving children watch.

Why Africa Is Still Starving:

"Over time, sustained food aid creates dependence on handouts and shifts focus away from improving agricultural practices to increase local food supplies. Ethiopia exemplifies the consequences of giving a starving man a fish instead of teaching him to catch his own. This year the U.S. will give more than $800 million to Ethiopia: $460 million for food, $350 million for HIV/AIDS treatment — and just $7 million for agricultural development. Western governments are loath to halt programs that create a market for their farm surpluses, but for countries receiving their charity, long-term food aid can become addictive. Why bother with development when shortfalls are met by aid? Ethiopian farmers can't compete with free food, so they stop trying. Over time, there's a loss of key skills, and a country that doesn't have to feed itself soon becomes a country that can't. All too often, its rulers use resources elsewhere — Ethiopia has one of Africa's largest armies."

Same reason they won't work here.

Do we need to discuss why they are ate up with AIDS over there or can you slower folks figure out it is the same reason?
(12-24-2011, 12:39 PM)Cracker Wrote: Hahaha. It was in response to this: "That was a very ignorant comment . Those are the only moments of pleasure (sex) in a horrific life of born to sentenced torture" because I didn't have anything nice to say.

Why is it just the kids dying of starvation? The parents aren't starving. It is a culture that would eat a bowl of rice while their starving children watch.

Why Africa Is Still Starving:

"Over time, sustained food aid creates dependence on handouts and shifts focus away from improving agricultural practices to increase local food supplies. Ethiopia exemplifies the consequences of giving a starving man a fish instead of teaching him to catch his own. This year the U.S. will give more than $800 million to Ethiopia: $460 million for food, $350 million for HIV/AIDS treatment — and just $7 million for agricultural development. Western governments are loath to halt programs that create a market for their farm surpluses, but for countries receiving their charity, long-term food aid can become addictive. Why bother with development when shortfalls are met by aid? Ethiopian farmers can't compete with free food, so they stop trying. Over time, there's a loss of key skills, and a country that doesn't have to feed itself soon becomes a country that can't. All too often, its rulers use resources elsewhere — Ethiopia has one of Africa's largest armies."

Same reason they won't work here.

Do we need to discuss why they are ate up with AIDS over there or can you slower folks figure out it is the same reason?

No one will be able to deny with any credibility the results of mass and continued handouts of the one of the most basic of necessities "food".

For hundreds of centuries there were zero repeated for the slow ZERO countries who would send food supplies to any other country, that practice is as time goes a brand new concept, all of the people who are staving today weren't starving then and they wouldn't be today had they been left alone, foreign policy has created and then demands that we continue to support those who won't support themselves.

education was taught based on what was needed for a people to survive, today reading and writing english has taken precedence over traditional education values in those countries.

population checks itself at some point either through famine or disease or war , just leave shit alone and everything balances.

The results are as visible in this country as any third world country that anyone would care to mention we have generations of people who can't survive without everyone else insuring their weakness.

Our Constitution was made only for a moral and religious people. It is wholly inadequate to the government of any other.
John Adams

From today's news:

Lagos, Nigeria
[Image: NIN104_1227494l.jpg]

Proof there is food in Africa.

Her sheets look disgusting. *heaving*
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]