Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Im Back, You Fucking Niggers
I hope you forget to shut a circuit breaker off on your first job and fry your balls so hot, they fall off, go through the floor till they hit the basement, leaving you liable for thousands of dollars in damage.
86 112
Middle Finger Wrote:I hope you forget to shut a circuit breaker off on your first job and fry your balls so hot, they fall off, go through the floor till they hit the basement, leaving you liable for thousands of dollars in damage.
::thumbs::I like that! .......but first.....rent some balls.
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.
Middle Finger Wrote:I hope you forget to shut a circuit breaker off on your first job and fry your balls so hot, they fall off, go through the floor till they hit the basement, leaving you liable for thousands of dollars in damage.
Wow MF. Ouch.
Devil Money Stealing Aunt Smiley_emoticons_fies
Don't worry Ramsey. Necro's balls could only do 15 cents worth of damage.
Those must be some pretty big balls he has to break through the basement floor and cause thousandsin damages :shock:. Hopefully he has liability and workmans comp.
OnBendedKnee Wrote:Don't worry Ramsey. Necro's balls could only do 15 cents worth of damage.
I can't imagine they would do 5 cents in damage. They wouldburn to a crisplike a little sack of peanuts within minutes.
OnBendedKnee Wrote:Don't worry Ramsey. Necro's balls could only do 15 cents worth of damage.
Well that's a relief. Not really for him though.
Devil Money Stealing Aunt Smiley_emoticons_fies

::lmao::
86 112
[user=93]sally[/user] wrote:
Quote:
I can't imagine they would do 5 cents in damage. They would burn to a crisp like a little sack of peanuts within minutes.
Sure, but some minimum wage janitor has to sweep them up. Figure
that is an older gentleman of color, moving rather slowly, and you've
racked up 15c in labor.
Let me see if I understand this. Necro is going to be in 12th grade next year, making him 16 or 17 years old and we're discussing his balls online? Yeesh.
Lumpy does not know what a 12th grade wreaktrician is.Smiley_emoticons_biggrin
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.
LuMPyPussy Wrote:Let me see if I understand this. Necro is going to be in 12th grade next year, making him 16 or 17 years old and we're discussing his balls online? Yeesh.

I just came in here to say that same thing..... minus the balls.

[user=42]Necro[/user]wrote:
Quote:You fucking remember that? Nice...

Yes Negro - I remember that
[user=35]LuMPyPussy[/user] wrote:
Quote:Let me see if I understand this. Necro is going to be in 12th grade next year, making him 16 or 17 years old and we're discussing his balls online? Yeesh.
He's anything he wants to be, online.
For example, Link claims to be a strapping young buck- a playa. We know in reality
he's brushing Cheetos off his wife beater tee and licking orange stain
from his fingertips.
Fuck everyone at Mock. You can all goto hell. I hope you burn a little longer than the rest of the cunts, Antagonist.
Btw, WHERE THE FUCK IS MY BUTT-BUDDY SINISTER? I miss that sadistic bitch...
In addition to the burning for ant her eyes will be glued open and my posts will be projected into them...
Acronyms an' shat.....
Necro Wrote:Fuck everyone at Mock. You can all goto hell. I hope you burn a little longer than the rest of the cunts, Antagonist.
SHE'S IN A FAR BETTER PLACE:Diablo:
BROTHER Wrote:SHE'S IN A FAR BETTER PLACE:Diablo:
Detroit is better than Mock...No fuckin' way.
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
Duchess Wrote:
BROTHER Wrote:SHE'S IN A FAR BETTER PLACE:Diablo:
Detroit is better than Mock...No fuckin' way.

'HELL' NO!

[Image: pullinghair.gif](most current picture of her at her "lap top"}
Necro Wrote:Fuck everyone at Mock. You can all goto hell. I hope you burn a little longer than the rest of the cunts, Antagonist.

::aww::It's OK. Don't be upset because I chose not to talk about your lil' dick, son. Once you get past puberty you might have something worthy of conversation.

As for your buddy Sinsiter? You might want to make use of that special 12th grade education and do a little reading and see what's going on around here.