Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hey Sally...
(08-24-2024, 03:48 PM)Duchess Wrote: I wasn't brainwashed.

It sure did seem like you were, up in here posting dead people you found on the internet while wearing your useless mask you ordered online from China.
hah  I didn't order any masks from China, you boob.
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
Where was your mask made then and what was it made out of? I'm sure you still have several of them to go check.
(08-24-2024, 06:20 PM)sally Wrote: Where was your mask made then and what was it made out of? I'm sure you still have several of them to go check.

hah  Staaahp.

I don't know where the masks are. I had one hanging on my turn signal for the longest time. 
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
(08-24-2024, 04:00 PM)BigMark Wrote: Stupid fucker got the shot.

hah I guess me and millions of other people are just living on borrowed time then. My FIL died from pancreatic cancer a couple years ago. Musta been the shot. My mom has AFIB and I don’t think she’s long for this world…must be the shot. The yacht that sank off Italy? Idiots probably got “the shot”. Do u not know that people have a limited lifespan and get sick and die with predictable regularity? When u die (which u most certainly will) are u going to lay in ur death bed and say “butttt, I didn’t get the shot”?!?!
Commando Cunt Queen
(08-24-2024, 06:09 PM)sally Wrote:
(08-24-2024, 03:48 PM)Duchess Wrote: I wasn't brainwashed.

It sure did seem like you were, up in here posting dead people you found on the internet while wearing your useless mask you ordered online from China.

I fucking hated masks with a passion but I do think if you’re worried about getting an airborne illness (or generally want to protect ur lungs from rank air pollution or wild fire smoke or asbestos poisoning or fume inhalation) by all means, wear one. I personally don’t bother (cuz the shot will probably kill me anyway, lol) but to each their own. What does crack me up tho is seeing people wearing one in their cars by themselves. THAT, I don’t understand.
Commando Cunt Queen
The shot probably won't take your old ass out anymore than covid. I just personally didn’t take kindly to being ridiculed for not taking an experimental drug that my family clearly didn't need and didn’t even stop transmission. If you recall Biden told everyone who was vaccinated that they would not catch it and his patience for the unvaccinated was wearing thin. The CDC told you to take your masks off and go about freely and then you dumb fucks spread it even worse. No wonder why everyone hopes ya'll die of heart attacks.
So, hey Sally, how goes it living in such a conservative state? Granted, I envy the lack of taxes but is it weird to have one of the most restrictive abortion bans in the country? Book banning? Do u worry about ur daughter’s reproductive rights?
More importantly, is pot still illegal there?

Just wondering.
Commando Cunt Queen
The book banning and don't say gay bill was just a bunch of crap to rile people up. Everyone is still gay as fuck and reading whatever books they want, just not in Kindergarten. Marijauna is alive and well here and everyone and their grandma has medical cards and is smoking up a storm. The abortion law is bullshit. Overall I'll give Florida a 7.5. I wish everyone would stop moving here though. How's Cali treating you?
(08-24-2024, 10:33 PM)sally Wrote: The book banning and don't say gay bill was just a bunch of crap to rile people up. Everyone is still gay as fuck and reading whatever books they want, just not in Kindergarten. Marijauna is alive and well here and everyone and their grandma has medical  cards and is smoking up a storm. The abortion law is bullshit.  Overall I'll give Florida a 7.5. I wish everyone would stop moving here though. How's Cali treating you?

Except for the taxes, well. I’m heading to somewhere in Florida in February (Fort Worth or something). IDK, I have an uncle that winters there so we’re going to west coast/east coast meet up in that general area. It sounds like the temps will be great. I’ve decided there’s no perfect place to live year round; I need to chase seasons/climates.Definitely know a lot of people that are moving to Florida for the tax laws. Must be nice in that regard. Jealous.But we’re getting by where we are.
Commando Cunt Queen
It starts cooling off in Florida around November. Right now it's hotter than hell and these menopausal hot flashes are killing me. I dont know how long I'm going to make it being this fucking hot all the time. Luckily though I still have a full head of hair on my head and didnt gain 40 pounds and grow a beard.
Yet, I can't wait to rub that big belly shave that fucking beard though.