Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Lawrence fentenol arrest
A drug raid in Mass netted a bunch of illegals and a crapload of drugs. Many of the perps were released by Mass courts after ICE sent a detainer. They were released back into the general public to be arrested in this drug sweep. This seems to have become a problem and many ICE agents are frustrated that the perps are not held until they can get there and deport them. Some have been deported many times. How can the drug problem be addressed if their hands are tied by the local law enforcement court judges?

Thirteen criminal aliens were arrested by ICE and will be processed for removal from the United States, the attorney’s office said. Nine wanted criminals are said to be still at large, in addition to 14 illegal aliens.

drug creeps
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.
(10-05-2018, 07:18 PM)Maggot Wrote: A drug raid in Mass netted a bunch of illegals and a crapload of drugs. Many of the perps were released by Mass courts after ICE sent a detainer. They were released back into the general public to be arrested in this drug sweep. This seems to have become a problem and many ICE agents are frustrated that the perps are not held until they can get there and deport them. Some have been deported many times. How can the drug problem be addressed if their hands are tied by the local law enforcement court judges?

Thirteen criminal aliens were arrested by ICE and will be processed for removal from the United States, the attorney’s office said. Nine wanted criminals are said to be still at large, in addition to 14 illegal aliens.

drug creeps

Yeah when Brett gets in, he'll take care of such pressing problems!  hah
Carsman: Loves Living Large
Home is where you're treated the best, but complain the most!
Life is short, make the most of it, get outta here!

(10-05-2018, 07:46 PM)Carsman Wrote:
(10-05-2018, 07:18 PM)Maggot Wrote: A drug raid in Mass netted a bunch of illegals and a crapload of drugs. Many of the perps were released by Mass courts after ICE sent a detainer. They were released back into the general public to be arrested in this drug sweep. This seems to have become a problem and many ICE agents are frustrated that the perps are not held until they can get there and deport them. Some have been deported many times. How can the drug problem be addressed if their hands are tied by the local law enforcement court judges?

drug creeps

Yeah when Brett gets in, he'll take care of such pressing problems!  hah

He has nothing to do with it, the judges in Mass always release immigrant felony perps even the skinners before ICE gets there. Then they disappear for a few months only to pop up in stuff like this. Then people wonder why the opioid  crisis is so epidemic. Well maybe if the distributors were rounded up.................Ya think? 
The opioid crisis is an epidemic because of the doctors and pharmaceutical companies. They are the distributors and the ones that get people hooked, then the aftermath is that it gives the drug dealers a whole cliental.
(10-05-2018, 11:09 PM)sally Wrote: The opioid crisis is an epidemic because of the doctors and pharmaceutical companies.

I think a lot of people fail to take that into consideration, bottom line is that professionals created this.
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
After I broke my leg didn't take very many pain pills, too scared.
Not everyone is strong-minded like that though and they need to be protected from themselves.

There are those who believe people like that ^^^^^^^ get what they deserve. I don't agree with that.

I know a heroin addict who has been clean for over 20 years and she has told me that quitting cigarettes was far more difficult than getting clean and nicotine is something she still struggles with.
Nicotine is a great drug, the normal delivery method sucks. Nicorette is the shit.
The normal way is awesome. I'm going to visit England someday just so I can say I'm sucking on a fag and no one will think I'm a weirdo. Except for wearing a dress.
Aussie calls them fags, it's funny as hell.

Every time she calls someone a cunt I read it with an aussie accent. Whatta weirdo. Me, not Aussie.
(10-06-2018, 02:14 PM)Duchess Wrote: Aussie calls them fags, it's funny as hell.

Every time she calls someone a cunt I read it with an aussie accent. Whatta weirdo. Me, not Aussie.

I had a running prescription for Oxicodine. I took 2 and the jar sat for months. I should have sold them and kept up the prescription but never thought of it at the time. Many people are weak and will never be not weak. Society prevents it but quite a bit is illegal and most comes from gangs and people selling drugs as a living wage. Sure doctors prescribe and do not cure, they have been doing that for years. A different cause yes. Today it's easy to get and that's the bottom line. I would not blame all on one part IMHO. All of it contributes to the problem.