BUYERS REMORSE
Have you ever had it? If so, can you elaborate on what you bought and regretted?
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
That damn bird. Usually it's stuff I buy online because I cant see it in person and then when I end up not liking it, it's a pain in the ass to return.
That tranny in phuket.
But the bird is so cute and he talks and stuff. I love that little cuty booty. I want to snuggle with it and crack peanuts and stuff.
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.
I should actually keep the fake bird and return the real bird. The fake bird doesn't attack my feet and try to rip my toenails off.
(04-30-2019, 07:16 PM)sally Wrote: I should actually keep the fake bird and return the real bird. The fake bird doesn't attack my feet and try to rip my toenails off.

Yes, you are indifferent about your pet, and would be cool keeping him or returning him. Same difference.
Oh knock it off, fruit loop. I was joking. The part about the bird ripping my toenails off was true, however. She's a miniature dinosaur.
The good thing about Easter Bunnies is you can let them loose in the yard and a hawk will come down and grab it. The circle of life.
(That works for Ferrets too)
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.
I can count on one hand the number of times I've ever played a video game, games aren't something that ever really interested me but nonetheless I thought a Wii looked fun and interesting so I spent $300 on one. I took it out of the box & set it up and never did anything more with it. I finally gave it away last year. Whatta waste of money. I had buyers remorse with that puppy.
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]