STINK BUGS
Does anyone here have them? OMG, they are everywhere. Every time the door is opened they come in, they literally hangout on the perimeter of doors and windows. That smell they give off when they feel threatened is very distinctive.
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
Boring
I've never lived anywhere that had them but earwigs used to be EVERYWHERE when I lived in Sacramento.  A friend told me about a time when she and her brother were kids and he ended up covered in them when she pulled the garage door down.  UGH

[Image: earwig-earwigs.jpg]
Sally, the flaming asshole of MockForums
[Image: xzwbrP0.png]
We called those things earwigs and pincher bugs, never stink bugs, now skunk cabbage was another thing.
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.
I think she was talking about these things.
[Image: 100]
Sally, the flaming asshole of MockForums
[Image: xzwbrP0.png]
You're right, Roo, that's exactly what they look like. Filthy bastards.

I'm dealing with it, it could be so much worse, it could be those damn monster spiders seeking warmth. They aren't the size of a Huntsman but those friggin' wolf spiders still make me want to burn down the house.
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
Don't lick those bugs Duchess.

Nothing wrong with Huntsmen spiders

[Image: CvesQzOUIAESlDY.jpg]

Keep them mice down.

[Image: hqdefault.jpg]

Bird sized

[Image: tarantola-1.jpg]

Face Sized

[Image: 896e8e9b0bdbf4ed1abc9f37588920a2--giant-...piders.jpg]

Bum sized

[Image: post2.jpg]

But Coconut crabs are bigger
(10-03-2019, 10:14 PM)Rootilda Wrote: I think she was talking about these things.
[Image: 100]

I have quite a few of those around too, I thought they only stunk if you squished them.
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.
I lived in a house that had a box elder bug problem, they look similar to stink bugs. They just crawled around and didn't really do anything. At night I noticed they would go towards a light so I would turn on a lamp at the opposite end of the room, but then sometimes one or 2 would attack my monitor.

(10-04-2019, 11:46 AM)MirahM Wrote: I lived in a house that had a box elder bug problem, they look similar to stink bugs. They just crawled around and didn't really do anything. At night I noticed they would go towards a light so I would turn on a lamp at the opposite end of the room, but then sometimes one or 2 would attack my monitor.

Thank you for that insight, Mirah. It was very significant and all of us were benefited from reading it