Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
An amazing story
I don't have a link and this just happened today. Cannongal may know about this but. A woman in Lee N.H. got into a car accident, somebody hit her after sliding on ice and slammed into her setting off her car balloons. She immediately got a call from star links a company that checks on people (I guess) and she was told to stay in the car with her seatbelt on and wait for help (they would do that) as she was sitting there her car it started to catch on fire, she could not see it as the car balloons were blocking her view. Another woman came along and pulled her from the car. I saw the car engulfed in flames from the video captured, it was lite up and burning good. She just got out and the woman that pulled her out is a hero.

So if you ever get in a situation like that, get the hell out of the car. Don't listen to the phone. Unless you 're dangling over a cliff or something.

Car balloons? WTF are those things?
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.
(12-19-2019, 07:39 PM)Maggot Wrote: I don't have a link and this just happened today. Cannongal may know about this but. A woman in Lee N.H. got into a car accident, somebody hit her after sliding on ice and slammed into her setting off her car balloons. She immediately got a call from star links a company that checks on people (I guess) and she was told to stay in the car with her seatbelt on and wait for help (they would do that) as she was sitting there her car it started to catch on fire, she could not see it as the car balloons were blocking her view. Another woman came along and pulled her from the car. I saw the car engulfed in flames from the video captured, it was lite up and burning good. She just got out and the woman that pulled her out is a hero.

So if you ever get in a situation like that, get the hell out of the car. Don't listen to the phone. Unless you 're dangling over a cliff or something.

Airbags?
When my son got into that head on accident he had about 30 seconds to get out of the truck. The other driver was burned beyond recognition as well as the inside of our truck.
I have often debated which is safer if a car breaks down on the side of a busy highway-stay in vehicle-or get out of vehicle and wait in a safe place by the side of the road. (Also depends on weather)

That lady is lucky

(12-19-2019, 07:39 PM)Maggot Wrote: I don't have a link and this just happened today. Cannongal may know about this but. A woman in Lee N.H. got into a car accident, somebody hit her after sliding on ice and slammed into her setting off her car balloons. She immediately got a call from star links a company that checks on people (I guess) and she was told to stay in the car with her seatbelt on and wait for help (they would do that) as she was sitting there her car it started to catch on fire, she could not see it as the car balloons were blocking her view. Another woman came along and pulled her from the car. I saw the car engulfed in flames from the video captured, it was lite up and burning good. She just got out and the woman that pulled her out is a hero.

It happened about 10 miles south of me- I live just off of 125.   Here's a link to the  MUR  story:  Car fire

I
f you facebook,  you can see the original post about it here:  looking for hero
(12-19-2019, 09:55 PM)MirahM Wrote: I have often debated which is safer if a car breaks down on the side of a busy highway-stay in vehicle-or get out of vehicle and wait in a safe place by the side of the road. (Also depends on weather)

That lady is lucky

You get out and change the tire.
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.