Do you play powerball (lottery)?
Even the losers get lucky sometimes...

[Image: n-TIMOTHY-DALE-POOLE-large.jpg]

A convicted sex offender in Florida became an unlikely millionaire over the weekend when he purchased a Super Millions scratch-off lottery ticket at a 7-Eleven.

Timothy Poole, who was arrested in 1999 following the allegation of sexually battering a 9-year-old boy (the son of his friends), took home nearly $3 million. He has a slew of other arrests on his record as well, but hasn't been in trouble with the law since a prison stint in 2006 and works as a taxi driver for his mom's company.

The Mount Dora native cashed out his ticket on at Florida Lottery headquarters in Tallahassee on Monday. He got a one-time, lump-sum of $2,219,807.90.

The Lottery org says this isn't a winner whom they plan to advertise.

His friend, Floyd Snyder, however says, "He's a very positive person. Very kind. Giving. I think that's why he won. It's Christmas time and the dude deserves a break." (Wonder if Floyd plans on hitting up good ole Timmy for a holiday loan or something.)

Every week when I go to buy my boss' cigarettes I buy one Powerball & one Mega Millions. I haven't won shit.
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
Now he can go to Laos and hang out with Gary Glitter.
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.
Shit. $2.2M after taxes. With no kids I'd create my own little Jimmy Buffet lifestyle.

Central America here I come.

Find a little spot near Coronado, just west of Panama City. Beaches and 90F every day.

Cerveza Panama y Cerveza Balboa in an endless supply.
I never win a damn thing. Perhaps I should start molesting teenage boys to give me luck.
I won 2 free tickets last week by hitting the powerball. It was 27 my Mothers birthday in March.

Have you got your tix, Maggottyboo? Anyone?
I get 2 every week one with numbers I use every week and one random.
I could live off $800 mil.
Devil Money Stealing Aunt Smiley_emoticons_fies

Fuckin' A
I wound but you the biggest most expensive Coach bag there is!

You bitch! Why you wanna do me that way? I'd rather have a miniature donkey. Thanks!
HAHAHAHA! How about any bag you want EXCEPT Coach?

I think there are some very pretty Coach bags out there but unfortunately overweight black women have ruined them for me. I should blame the people who make knock-offs. Fuckin' Chinese. 52

By the time the numbers were drawn last night the jackpot had reached $949.8 million dollars. Can I get an amen? There were no winners of that, consequently the jackpot is now at $1.3 billion.

I can hardly imagine that kind of money. I wouldn't change my life much if I were to win that. I'm not interested in mega mansions nor elaborate vacations. I might get a cook but I'm not interested in a maid either, I like puttering around my home and taking care of it.
The total take is dbl that only 12 is given out as winnings. The other half goes to the states that have the game.

Maggottyboo, are you the one who claimed the jackpot up there? I know you want to remain anonymous but you can tell us.
(09-12-2016, 04:28 PM)Duchess Wrote:

Maggottyboo, are you the one who claimed the jackpot up there? I know you want to remain anonymous but you can tell us.

It wasn't me but they finally claimed the jackpot. I play the same numbers every week but that mega bucks pissed me off when I got 4 numbers and only won 1300.00 that's the closest I ever got.
Lotto's on tonight, I have bought two tickets in a syndicate with mum, I need the cash for a new lawyer who is a pitbull, also I want to buy mum a decent bra.
(09-13-2016, 06:05 AM)aussiefriend Wrote: Lotto's on tonight, I have bought two tickets in a syndicate with mum, I need the cash for a new lawyer who is a pitbull, also I want to buy mum a decent bra.

You're already calling Clang 'mum'?
I can just buy Clang the damn bra if you're really that broke that you need to win the lottery in order to buy it. How much could it possibly be, is it laced with diamonds and gold?