Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hey Republicans! Newt for President?
(03-07-2011, 06:31 PM)Ordinary Peephole Wrote:
(03-07-2011, 06:16 PM)IMaDick Wrote: hah: No, what it hinges on is you being a fool.

WMD's won't be coming out of my ass, but I posted evidence that terroists do come from your country into this one to plan and eventually execute the detonation of some type of weapon of mass effect.

I showed you that nothing needs to brought with them except teaching aides, and I also showed you that your're a fool.

It's been a busy day for me , while all the while you are like a stuck record with the "show me the money bullshit".

I have proven enough ,now it's your turn ,prove you have some common sense and shut the fuck up.

Take your loss and move on.

You're not as great as you think you are, in fact all I see is little mans syndrome and it's ugly real ugly.

hah

You have offered not one shred of of proof to indicate:-

1 - That Iraq had weapons of mass destruction in the lead up to the illegal invasion.

2 - That "middle easterners" have been caught with chemical weapons on US soil.

NOT ONE SHRED. Why do you think I keep repeating myself douchebag?, you have categorically failed to answer my simple questions with any evidence whatsoever. You then start to boast about "training" you have had, again without one shred of evidence to back it up, yeah I've had "training" too dumbass, now, as you would say, PROVE I HAVEN'T DICK!, PROVE I HAVEN'T!

hah

There is only one fool around here dipshit, you fooling yourself but failing to fool anyone else.

Another little dig about my height? sad, and another indicator that you are reduced to getting personal because you've got fuck all else, like evidence for example.

I knew it no sense.

I post proof that terrorist are here setting up training camps and he's back in Iraq.

What did Saddam use to kill all of the Kurds in the north with?

once you answer that question then read and re read all of the inspection reports, and tell me what were in all of the missing documents?

and when you have finished that tell us what saddam said at the point of being invaded and what weapons he intended to deploy?

I'm done sympathiser.

Our Constitution was made only for a moral and religious people. It is wholly inadequate to the government of any other.
John Adams

Messages In This Thread
RE: Hey Republicans! Newt for President? - by IMaDick - 03-07-2011, 07:16 PM