Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Do you feel lucky...? Well, do you???
(12-15-2011, 09:12 AM)Middle Finger Wrote: I wasn't going to say anything because I got bored at the time, but now that I read your post I have to add in how stupid I thought Cracker's comments were regarding how these starving populations are walking around with cell phones and watching TV.

It wasn't stupid. They have cell phones and cars and TV. They just don't give a shit if a baby down the street is starving because they are niggers.

That is the only logical explanation. They had the largest land mass with the most resources, but like niggers, they fucked it up. They, as a society, shit on everything they have and each other. So I am stupid because I know that?

People like you make the problems there worse because you treat them like pets who should never have to take care of themselves. That doesn't help anyone. It eases your conscience and makes you think you are holy because you feel sorry for them. I feel sorry for that kid, too, but I would kick his parents' asses for doing that to him. Because I know what causes that shit and they don't get a pass from me for living like shit. They need to do better as a society.

You people are fucking stupid.
(03-15-2013, 07:12 PM)aussiefriend Wrote: You see Duchess, I have set up a thread to discuss something and this troll is behaving just like Riotgear did.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Do you feel lucky...? Well, do you??? - by Cracker - 12-19-2011, 11:39 AM