Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Anti-American protests spread to Australia and UK
(09-15-2012, 07:52 PM)username Wrote:
(09-15-2012, 07:16 PM)Maggot Wrote: A scenario:
I am sitting on my front lawn across from an islamic protest about a comic book called super muhammid. They are all chanting as I start my cookout of spare ribs using the Koran as a starter. I sit back in my Muhammid chair as I watch the festivities. One camel jockey notices what I am doing and starts running at me with a pitchfork aimed at my heart. I reach over grab my .357 and blow his head off just as he crosses my property line. Do I go to jail?

Do they have Stand Your Ground laws in your state? Let's be clear was it a pitchfork or a plastic fork?

it was a pitchfork laced with dog poo also..............

The bill:

1) Allows a person who is anywhere he or she has a right to be to use deadly force to protect oneself or a third person.

2) Inserts a civil immunity provision for the use of force against a perpetrator in certain circumstances.

3) Deletes the minimum mandatory sentencing requirement for felony convictions which include the possession, use, or attempted use of a firearm.

4) Amends the definition of "non-deadly forceā€ to include the act of producing or displaying a weapon.

The bill is now law and goes into effect in 60 days.
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Anti-American protests spread to Australia and UK - by Maggot - 09-15-2012, 08:08 PM