Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Anti-American protests spread to Australia and UK
(09-16-2012, 06:38 AM)Duchess Wrote:

Our country is everything we loathe in others & we need to start minding our own business. Yeah, yeah, I know all about protecting our interests abroad.

We are the terrorists over there & I don't blame any of those people for standing up with guns in hand and trying to get us the hell out of their country. I would hope Americans would do the same damn thing here.

America is the bully of the world.

I keep recalling John MCain saying Syria is crying out for American leadership. Jesus Christ.

I would have never picked you for a defender of terrorism.

9/11/01 was them standing up with their guns in hand telling us to get out of their country. So they slammed planes into buildings, and killed thousands. Why? Because they don't want military bases in Saudi Arabia (that's what had Osama Bin Laden in such a tizzy... he hated the military bases in the middle east). Forget the fact that the Saudi's want it there... because they need it there to protect them from extremists.

You really believe that if the US withdrew and kept within its borders that would be the end of Muslim extremism?

Prior to 2001 we weren't anywhere near Afghanistan, and those fuckers were subjugating women and destroying evidence of any other cultures wholesale. They didn't give a shit about the US, they were too busy blowing up Buddhist statues and killing those who don't convert to Islam.

They hate you because you are not Muslim. Period.

And a bully? Well I'm sure the Bosnian Muslims were happy to see us since they were being executed en masse and no one was trying to stop it. Also pretty sure the Europeans were happy that we got involved in WW2 and stopped Soviet expansion.

I could go on with a list of good things America has done, but what's the point... we're somehow always the bad guy.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Anti-American protests spread to Australia and UK - by Jimbone - 09-16-2012, 01:03 PM