Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
the 2021 trivial fuck username, trump and covid, boring drivel thread
(04-02-2021, 03:42 AM)cannongal Wrote:
(04-01-2021, 05:36 AM)Duchess Wrote: I don't hate you. I tell you that every time you say this. 

Haven't you ever noticed that my comments to you are always in reaction to something you've said to me? You play a role in this too. It's not like you're coming into Mock and I'm attacking you out of the blue, it's not like that at all. I respond to what you say to me, it's just that simple.

Meh,  I probably never saw it before.    You called me some fucking German shit once,  and it pissed me off at the time. 

(04-01-2021, 01:00 PM)rothschild Wrote:
(03-31-2021, 11:43 PM)cannongal Wrote: I have no idea why the fuck I'm here.   It's like my 'not on call ' brain goes 'yes, that's where I want to go- the host fucking hates me so this should be good '   you all suck.

How can you be feeling pissy when you have two wonderful dicks husbands in your life?  hah

They are not my husbands.   I only have one of those.  They are my mates.  I'm not even sorry that you don't understand,  it's just something that I do.

I don't need or want to understand. It's your life and if that's what works for you, knock yourself out. I'm not wired that way, but I sure as hell do not identify as a normie.

Messages In This Thread
RE: the 2021 trivial fuck username, trump and covid, boring drivel thread - by rothschild - 04-02-2021, 11:19 AM
username - by username - 10-20-2021, 09:32 PM