Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
the 2021 trivial fuck username, trump and covid, boring drivel thread
(07-17-2021, 02:10 PM)sally Wrote: No shit. I'll choose to wait to get the vaccine when the safety and side effects of it are fully known, which at this time they are not. I agree, fuck off and die.  Florida is wide open and everyone is free to do what they want, it's not my fault you chose a shithole to live in.

Here's a fun fact: vaccines are supposed to stay where they're injected. These new vaccines don't. 75% of whatever the hell that shit is migrates to your organs, including the brain.

Here's another fun fact: the PCR "test", when run at 35 cycles -- which is the norm -- has an accuracy rate of 3%. That's right, 3% accuracy, which means it's wrong 97% of the time, unless they dial down the cycle threshold. The CDC licenses all of the COVID testing, and we now know that they financed the research that was being done at the Wuhan BSL-4 facility, which is where this shitshow got started.

Gibraltar has a 100% vaccination rate, as do some other small nations, and they are all being affected by these so-called variants, which puts the lie to the scum that are claiming it's all the fault of the unvaccinated.

Do the fuckwits in this thread give a rip about truth? Hell no. They all clap like monkeys whenever their government tells them to. Hey, I know, let's have a betting pool, and we'll see who the ghost of Darwin visits first.

Messages In This Thread
RE: the 2021 trivial fuck username, trump and covid, boring drivel thread - by rothschild - 07-17-2021, 02:33 PM
username - by username - 10-20-2021, 09:32 PM