Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
the 2021 trivial fuck username, trump and covid, boring drivel thread
(08-17-2021, 02:19 PM)Duchess Wrote:
(08-17-2021, 01:54 PM)aussiefriend Wrote: I hate the way guys assume just because you are single you are free to fuck them. Like some caveman, me man, you woman. End of story. Fuck that. I'm like woah did I miss a paragraph?

Tell me if this is funny......I went to this meeting tonight in my community, the subject of sexual harassment came up and how a particular woman weaponized it to humiliate this guy. She was sent some jokey rude texts 14 years ago and now complaining about it. I said .....look, this guy sent me a dickpick......I picked up the phone and called his mother. Kind of like end of story. That's it I dealt with it.

Do you think that's funny?

hah  Well, yeah, I do think it's funny calling his mom.

...and how the hell does someone wait for 14 years to complain about rude texts. I'm not even going to be able to remember my texts in 14 years. She's probably a Karen too. Do you have them there?

Karen's or the texts?
It's seen as sexist to denegrade the name Karen. 
The guy I'm talking about was in the news yesterday and the woman was sore because she lost. She was being vindictive.

Messages In This Thread
RE: the 2021 trivial fuck username, trump and covid, boring drivel thread - by aussiefriend - 08-17-2021, 09:32 PM
username - by username - 10-20-2021, 09:32 PM