Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Do you have and use a microwave?
2 houses that I currently house sit at do not have microwaves. It almost doesn't bother me.

you mean radar range, yes that's how old I am.
I know. I saw your picture, you handsome old devil.

I actually don't use my "radar range" as often as I think I do. I could get by without it.

I have a microwave and I nuke stuff nearly everyday. If it stopped working I would immediately get another one. I consider it a necessity.
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
(03-01-2019, 05:32 AM)Duchess Wrote: I have a microwave and I nuke stuff nearly everyday. If it stopped working I would immediately get another one. I consider it a necessity.

Yeah same here. Though I do want to start using a stove to cook also.
I use it for reheating leftovers or softening up my ice cream.
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.
I forgot that I use a microwave at work almost daily.

(03-02-2019, 01:35 AM)MirahM Wrote: I forgot that I use a microwave at work almost daily.

[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
(03-02-2019, 01:35 AM)MirahM Wrote: I forgot that I use a microwave at work almost daily.

Yesterday I had 2 donuts sitting on my desk I ate one and reached for the other one but it was gone, I don't even remember eating it.
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.
Banecorn ate it.
(03-02-2019, 02:06 PM)Maggot Wrote:

Yesterday I had 2 donuts sitting on my desk I ate one and reached for the other one but it was gone, I don't even remember eating it.

OMG You brought flashbacks to a place I worked. It was the end of the day and we were all closing up and someone had put a donut in the microwave. Instead of pushing 2 seconds he pushed 2 minutes and then proceeded to be away on his phone. Well then he realized what happened and took the donut from the microwave and put it in the trash, where it smoldered and set off the smoke alarm. The smoke alarm which automatically is linked to the fire station who were already on their way.

It was pretty embarresing when they showed up and asked what happened.

That was one hot donut hole.
I don't have a microwave. I used to have one that was built in with the wall oven unit, but I replaced that with a double oven. They're so bulky and ugly that I don't want to put one on my countertop. I kind of miss it for some things, but can get by without it.
(03-02-2019, 08:05 PM)sally Wrote: I don't have a microwave. I used to have one that was built in with the wall oven unit, but I replaced that with a double oven. They're so bulky and ugly that I don't want to put one on my countertop. I kind of miss it for some things, but can get by without it.

So how can you make microwave popcorn without it? Guess you can't. hah
Carsman: Loves Living Large
Home is where you're treated the best, but complain the most!
Life is short, make the most of it, get outta here!

I make it the old fashioned way in a pot. Not as conveinent as microwave, but still pretty simple and tastes way better.
(03-02-2019, 08:59 PM)sally Wrote: I make it the old fashioned way in a pot. Not as conveinent as microwave, but still pretty simple and tastes way better.

Never made it in a pot but the popcorn I used to make in the popcorn popper, tastes better than the microwave popcorn I'm eating nowadays.
(03-02-2019, 08:05 PM)sally Wrote: I don't have a microwave. I used to have one that was built in with the wall oven unit, but I replaced that with a double oven. They're so bulky and ugly that I don't want to put one on my countertop. I kind of miss it for some things, but can get by without it.

Thats cool.

And fresh popped popcorn is way better than microwave popcorn.