Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
AFFORDABLE CARE ACT
With Justice Ginsberg's death the reality that American's access to affordable health insurance is probably gone. There are so many people waking up this morning knowing that they won't be able to afford to live, they will die, their children will die, I can't even fathom what THAT would be like knowing. My God.

This administration is already in the courts trying to kill it and it will be heard a week after the election. If there is any silver lining at all in this shit show it is the fact that this is motivation to get out there and vote, not than many people needed motivation right now.

As an aside, not only will the deserving people lose their health insurance, but so will every motherfucking dumbass who doesn't even realize that their health insurance IS Obamacare. HaHaFuckinHa. Smiley_emoticons_smile
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
Don't worry people know when they're on it.  hah   every year when they file their income tax it's right there, hand out looking for money. If they don't know their stupidity will make them walk out in front of any bus coming down the road.
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.
Everyone paying into it versus no one but the cautious or those with pre-existing conditions paying into it makes a huge god damn difference in cost. I realize Republicans don't give a shit about anything that doesn't benefit them directly but in this case, even fools should see how allowing everyone health care helps the entire country... and workforce.
Sally, the flaming asshole of MockForums
[Image: xzwbrP0.png]
(09-19-2020, 12:47 PM)Maggot Wrote: Don't worry people know when they're on it.  hah   

I laughed too!

There are Americans who were shocked, and who will be shocked, to discover that their health insurance and Obamacare are one and the same. I'm not kidding. 
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
The "Affordable Health Care Act" was nothing of the kind.
I was without for 10 or 12 years but then bought it through the website in 2015 and my payment was $535/mo, then it went to $635 and then to $735 before I told them to fuck off.
Yea I was making good money back then, but that does not mean 3 or 4 million deadbeats had a right to it
Thank you for paying for all the other unfortunates selling drugs and claiming 0 for income. They are smiling and calling you a sucker.
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.
(09-19-2020, 06:07 PM)SIXFOOTER Wrote: The "Affordable Health Care Act" was nothing of the kind.
I was without for 10 or 12 years but then bought it through the website in 2015 and my payment was $535/mo, then it went to $635 and then to $735 before I told them to fuck off.
Yea I was making good money back then, but that does not mean 3 or 4 million deadbeats had a right to it

I had friends with the same complaint,   high as hell premiums and shitty coverage.      Our premiums pretty much doubled when the ahca came into effect,  but at least out coverage stayed about the same,   the only issue I had was having to cover my 24 year old stepdaughter .   She never paid her co pays during her pregnancy,  and the dr and hospital came after my husband for the 10,000 she owed.