Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Latest Kitchen Activities
This weekend I got  anew Smoker, fire box on the combo rusted out. Got a big 12 rack dehydrator and a heavy duty meat grinder.
Smoked a Brisket, 4 beef loins and 10lbs of pork country ribs.
Have run 10 lbs of sweet corn through the dehydrator and running a batch of crackers made from the pulp from juicing.
Next in is another 25 lbs of mixed frozen veggies, that will take about or 4 days.
Also have 15 lbs of pork loin to start a big batch of P-Meal Bacon.
After that, several batches of breakfast sausage and link sausages.
busy, busy, busy
That's quite a bit. I have a tough time scheduling 10 quarts of pickle making in between painting my trim. I think I will have a big raised bed garden next year though and am planning that now. So much easier than messing with weeds and stuff.
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.
Could you give me the recipe for the p-meal bacon? I had a peameal bacon sandwich at the St. Lawrence Market in Canada and it was so good, definitely top five best sandwiches I ever tried. My daughter was three years old at the time sitting in her stroller, I handed it to her to try a bite and the little shit wouldn't give it back to me.
I'm drooling now thinking about it. If you do nothing else in your life you have to go to Canada ( when they allow us back in) and try the peameal bacon sandwich.
(09-21-2020, 10:21 PM)sally Wrote: Could you give me the recipe for the p-meal bacon? I had a peameal bacon sandwich at the St. Lawrence Market in Canada and it was so good, definitely top five best sandwiches I ever tried. My daughter was three years old at the time sitting in her stroller, I handed it to her to try a bite and the little shit wouldn't give it back to me.
This is how I am going to do it. You can do a wet brine or dry, the dry is bt far the easiest.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=399S-UjLEm8&t=277s
Thanks.
I just made some killer chili with cubed steak, washing it down with a 40 ounce Corona. Rode real far today, small waterfalls abound, big ones astound. I brought beer, wine, whiskey and vodka.
I would be so cocked with all that. I don't drink hard stuff................much.  Smiley_emoticons_razz
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.