Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Traditional Christmas Meals
What are your traditional Christmas Eve and Christmas day meals?

Tamales, but I don't like them.
We don't do a meal.  Just appetizers all day.
(12-17-2020, 12:48 AM)MirahM Wrote: What are your traditional Christmas Eve and Christmas day meals?

Wine.
Sally, the flaming asshole of MockForums
[Image: xzwbrP0.png]
We usually go out for breakfast and dinner on Christmas eve and then Christmas day is bloody Mary's and appetizers.
(12-17-2020, 01:28 AM)BigMark Wrote: Tamales, but I don't like them.

Are there other things for you to eat?

I don't think I eat a traditional Christmas meal. Growing up it was always like Thanksgiving except for way more food & way more people, and gifts. As an adult I always have seafood at Christmas, but there's always other stuff around, cheese & crackers, dips, chips, crudite, things like that and a ton of fat ass food, Christmas cookies, pies.

...and french toast for Christmas breakfast. NomNomNom.
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
I like a breakfast casserole on Christmas day that you can make ahead and just pop in the oven.
(12-17-2020, 01:11 PM)Rootilda Wrote:
(12-17-2020, 12:48 AM)MirahM Wrote: What are your traditional Christmas Eve and Christmas day meals?

Wine.
Sweet,  I hope that you drink so much,  you have the shits for days.
You really need a hobby. This is fucking creepy.
(12-17-2020, 08:24 PM)Rootilda Wrote: You really need a hobby. This is fucking creepy.
hah
You went out of your way to find a cute, fiery little hot pepper to describe me and she's the one that needs a hobby? I'm not complaining, however, I like him.
Good tamales are rare, you need silky white matzah and lots of savory meat.

Wine.

Red or White? 
Carsman: Loves Living Large
Home is where you're treated the best, but complain the most!
Life is short, make the most of it, get outta here!

(12-17-2020, 08:56 PM)BigMark Wrote: Good tamales are rare, you need silky white matzah and lots of savory meat.
You can't get a good tamale here for some strange reason, it's not like we're short on mexicans. Those ones out of the can are even better.
(12-17-2020, 09:35 PM)sally Wrote:
(12-17-2020, 08:56 PM)BigMark Wrote: Good tamales are rare, you need silky white matzah and lots of savory meat.
You can't get a good tamale here for some strange reason, it's not like we're short on mexicans. Those ones out of the can are even better.
Tamales from a can suck ass. Individually wrapped, very little sauce, and blander than Roo's oatmeal stories.
(12-17-2020, 04:10 PM)Duchess Wrote:
(12-17-2020, 01:28 AM)BigMark Wrote: Tamales, but I don't like them.

Are there other things for you to eat?

I don't think I eat a traditional Christmas meal. Growing up it was always like Thanksgiving except for way more food & way more people, and gifts. As an adult I always have seafood at Christmas, but there's always other stuff around, cheese & crackers, dips, chips, crudite, things like that and a ton of fat ass food, Christmas cookies, pies.

...and french toast for Christmas breakfast. NomNomNom.

French toast for Christmas breakfast sounds wonderful! I love all of the treats and snacks too.

On Christmas Eve we always had Torsk with small white or red potatoes and cucumbers w/ vingegar.

I can't remember what we ever had on Christmas morning or Christmas day. I am pretty sure there was a ham and scalloped potaotoes.

(12-17-2020, 09:16 PM)Carsman Wrote:

Wine.

Red or White? 
Depends on my mood. Usually red though, I like Merlot.
(12-18-2020, 12:55 AM)Rootilda Wrote:
(12-17-2020, 09:16 PM)Carsman Wrote:

Wine.

Red or White? 
Depends on my mood. Usually red though, I like Merlot.

I've heard 2 or more Red's can give you a head ache, where as White, not so much.

If I have wine, I usually have 1 Red, and then dilute it with dinner. I like bloody Mary's (2) better,
and again then dilute it with dinner! Smiley_emoticons_biggrin
Carsman: Loves Living Large
Home is where you're treated the best, but complain the most!
Life is short, make the most of it, get outta here!

(12-17-2020, 11:43 PM)Clang McFly Wrote:
(12-17-2020, 09:35 PM)sally Wrote:
Tamales from a can suck ass. Individually wrapped, very little sauce, and blander than Roo's oatmeal stories.

Why the fuck would you ever,  and I mean ever,  have tamales from a can!?
I think he meant Mexi Can.