Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
CAN I CONVERT YOU?
Pigs are very intelligent, they are smarter than toddlers, smarter than dogs, more intelligent than any other domestic animal. I think if they were in a prettier package that more people would consider their intellect and choose not to eat them. Please don't eat pigs.  [Image: love3.gif]

I have something to say about all barnyard animals, but this is the one that bothers me the most.

Having said all that, I actually make an effort not to hassle meat eaters and I think I've been pretty good about not doing so in Mock aside from the occasion shout of CARNIVORE!
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
"39" views and no conversions yet! hah
Carsman: Loves Living Large
Home is where you're treated the best, but complain the most!
Life is short, make the most of it, get outta here!

If you can show me a pig as intelligent as this, I'll convert.
https://youtu.be/i9wEfe24LIk
I'm sorry I like my ham, sausage, tenderloin, pork chops way to much. But I'm on vaca this week so give it a try. Take the time to tell why I salivate when I see Wilbur.
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.
(02-28-2021, 06:14 PM)Duchess Wrote: Pigs are very intelligent, they are smarter than toddlers, smarter than dogs, more intelligent than any other domestic animal. I think if they were in a prettier package that more people would consider their intellect and choose not to eat them. Please don't eat pigs.  [Image: love3.gif]

I have something to say about all barnyard animals, but this is the one that bothers me the most.

Having said all that, I actually make an effort not to hassle meat eaters and I think I've been pretty good about not doing so in Mock aside from the occasion shout of CARNIVORE!

So what about "chickens", many of them are intelligent too? I've seen chickens "dancing" to music in their booth, other chickens pecking out a tune on a toy piano, chickens trained to "fall down" on command, should we not eat chickens as well?

You do know that if you fell into a pig pen you'd be gone without a trace. They might find a tooth. Cows are way cuter and they dont want to eat you, but that doesn't stop you from eating ice cream from a tortured dairy cow.
I haven't eaten ice cream in years now.

I don't want to eat anything that has a face.
(03-01-2021, 11:59 AM)Carsman Wrote:
(02-28-2021, 06:14 PM)Duchess Wrote: Pigs are very intelligent, they are smarter than toddlers, smarter than dogs, more intelligent than any other domestic animal. I think if they were in a prettier package that more people would consider their intellect and choose not to eat them. Please don't eat pigs.  [Image: love3.gif]

So what about "chickens", many of them are intelligent too? I've seen chickens "dancing" to music in their booth, other chickens pecking out a tune on a toy piano, chickens trained to "fall down" on command, should we not eat chickens as well?

No, you shouldn't eat chicken, especially now that regulations have been rolled back. The rules governing how meat for consumption are processed suck ass.

Ewwwww, eating veins & ligaments. *gags*
I'm with you, Doochy. Went back to being vegetarian about 2 years ago. The meat you buy in supermarkets is garbage, and I don't love it enough to pay through the nose for meat that isn't toxic. Besides that, I love animals, but I respect people who hunt and recognize that it's a personal preference.
(03-01-2021, 01:08 PM)Duchess Wrote:
(03-01-2021, 11:59 AM)Carsman Wrote:

No, you shouldn't eat chicken, especially now that regulations have been rolled back. The rules governing how meat for consumption are processed suck ass.

Ewwwww, eating veins & ligaments. *gags*
Just take a live chicken, douse it in gasoline, light it on fire.....extra crispy chicken. Blowing-kisses
I am now in the cringe position.
I dont eat much meat or dairy even though I do love a good steak and cheese. I more try to stay on the Mediterranean diet with mostly seafood and vegetables.
(03-01-2021, 07:54 PM)Maggot Wrote: I am now in the cringe position.

I was too for 4 years until they threw out that lame Duck Ala Orange.
I believe they call that a cheesesteak.
All states think they have the best cheesesteak, but no one does it like the East Coast. Same goes for pizza.
[Image: fake-meat.jpg?resize=600%2C420&ssl=1]
That sounds bad, very bad. No one should eat fake meat.
Since when is People Meat, Fake Meat? hah It works for the Cannibals!

(03-02-2021, 06:21 PM)Carsman Wrote: Since when is People Meat, Fake Meat?

When it's a Republican or wannabe Republican like Trump.
(03-01-2021, 01:05 PM)Duchess Wrote: I haven't eaten ice cream in years now.

I don't want to eat anything that has a face.

Whelp, there's an app that puts faces on veggies:  http://www.littlepotatosoftware.com/prod...s-ios.html