Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
And so it begins
NYC to allow illegals to vote in local elections
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.
I'm not concerned about those who live, work & pay taxes in their communities being given the right to vote. I don't care a wit.
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
If they voted Republican you would.
(11-23-2021, 02:34 PM)BigMark Wrote: If they voted Republican you would.

That never occurred to me. How could we possibly know they won't.

What the fuck is it with some of you people? Such an intolerant group.
Such a disingenuous lib-thot you are.
Says rothschild.  28 rothschild! Ahahahaha.
Says the mangy mutt that thinks Cashmere Mist makes her a purebred princess.

If you don't think there's a connection between these "immigrants" getting the red carpet treatment, and the decision to allow non-citizens to vote, your IQ is probably equal to the number of testicles Cardi B was born with. It's a wonder that you're able to post!
(11-23-2021, 07:01 PM)rothschild Wrote: Says the mangy mutt that thinks Cashmere Mist makes her a purebred princess.

hah  Where do you get this shit? Where? WTF is wrong with you? I casually mention something weeks ago and you come up with this now? Knock it off. Princess. Jesus, rothschild.  hah

...and I'm a mutt. Woof.
(11-23-2021, 07:16 PM)Duchess Wrote:
(11-23-2021, 07:01 PM)rothschild Wrote: Says the mangy mutt that thinks Cashmere Mist makes her a purebred princess.

hah  Where do you get this shit? Where? WTF is wrong with you? I casually mention something weeks ago and you come up with this now? Knock it off. Princess. Jesus, rothschild.  hah

...and I'm a mutt. Woof.

Where do you come off acting like a fucked-in-the-head thug driving into a marching band is a joke? It's sickening, not least because it's almost a certainty that someone will retaliate and every-fucking-thing is going to keep getting worse, with no end in sight. Seriously.
I would be happy with having to have an I.D. to vote and none of this mail in crap unless it's really necessary like being a quadriplegic or something.
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.
It's like citizenship means almost nothing now. And our money is losing value every single day. Destroy the old, so they can "build back better".

I think these fuckturds need a dirtnap.
(11-23-2021, 10:17 PM)rothschild Wrote:

...and I'm a mutt. Woof.

Where do you come off acting like a fucked-in-the-head thug driving into a marching band is a joke? It's sickening, not least because it's almost a certainty that someone will retaliate and every-fucking-thing is going to keep getting worse, with no end in sight. Seriously.

You sure you want to talk about fucked in the head, ding dong? You're referring to something that wasn't even part of the conversation and this isn't the first time you've done that. Are you having trouble keeping up? It sure looks that way. Poor thing.  11
(11-24-2021, 05:15 AM)Duchess Wrote:
(11-23-2021, 10:17 PM)rothschild Wrote:

...and I'm a mutt. Woof.

You sure you want to talk about fucked in the head, ding dong? You're referring to something that wasn't even part of the conversation and this isn't the first time you've done that. Are you having trouble keeping up? It sure looks that way. Poor thing.  11

The scumbag that drove into the parade is a fucked-in-the-head thug, and it's directly related to the Rittenhouse verdict, as said scumbag talked about this sort of behavior in his rap and social media posts, referring to himself as a terrorist. So how in the hell is it NOT a part of this discussion when you asked me why I'm disgusted with you?
Why in the world would you think I asked why you're disgusted with me when the reality is, I don't care in the least what you think of me. Let me be clear so there is no misunderstanding, in order for me to care what someone thinks, I have to have respect for that person and you don't fit the criteria. Smiley_emoticons_smile
(11-24-2021, 08:09 AM)Duchess Wrote: Why in the world would you think I asked why you're disgusted with me when the reality is, I don't care in the least what you think of me. Let me be clear so there is no misunderstanding, in order for me to care what someone thinks, I have to have respect for that person and you don't fit the criteria. Smiley_emoticons_smile

You were blabbering on about "where do I get this shit", so I took it as an opportunity to inform you that you disgust me, because you are disgusting. With any luck you'll be in close proximity to the next negro thug that decides to commit murder and mayhem on random white folk, and die knowing that you helped to make the world a little less white.