Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hey Rothschild.
You obviously hate Britain.  What about this then, pure Americana.

I used to work in healthcare,  and got friendly with the husband of a patient, he was elderly in the mid 80s, that the 1980s, and was in his late 70s or 80s.  He was Irish and worked for British intelligence as a British observer of the American landings at Normandy.

He was articulate and intelligent, he had no axe to grind or had any interest in lies.

The first waves of the Normandy beaches by American troops were overwhemingly...... BLACK.   

That is genocide in my book.    Notice the word waves, not the singular wave.

You will of course deny this, you will have to to preserve your silliness.   America is as bad as any  fker elsewhere.
(08-24-2022, 09:51 AM)Piglet Wrote: You obviously hate Britain.  What about this then, pure Americana.

I used to work in healthcare,  and got friendly with the husband of a patient, he was elderly in the mid 80s, that the 1980s, and was in his late 70s or 80s.  He was Irish and worked for British intelligence as a British observer of the American landings at Normandy.

He was articulate and intelligent, he had no axe to grind or had any interest in lies.

The first waves of the Normandy beaches by American troops were overwhemingly...... BLACK.   

That is genocide in my book.    Notice the word waves, not the singular wave.

You will of course deny this, you will have to to preserve your silliness.   America is as bad as any  fker elsewhere.

If that was true it wouldn't surprise me in the least. I'm well aware of the Tuskegee experiments. I'm also aware that the US recruited appr. 1,800 Nazi scientists and engineers who faced execution at the Nuremberg Tribunals. Some of them may have been involved in the aforementioned experiments.
Why would they recruit Nazi's? Whhhhy? My god.
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
(08-24-2022, 12:58 PM)Duchess Wrote: Why would they recruit Nazi's? Whhhhy? My god.

The State Dept and CIA were very pro-Nazi. Roosevelt's Treasury Secretary knew this and knew that John D. Rockefeller was aiding the Nazi gov't. Standard Oil gave the Nazis the technical proces for manufacturing synthetic rubber. Without it they wouldn't have had a mobile warfare capability, which their economy was completely dependent on because it was so weak. The Germans utilized blitzkrieg because it was extremely efficient against forces that didn't have that capability, but also out of necessity. Standard also gave them the technical process for raising the octane level of fuel, which was required for modern aircraft. It was legal for companies to trade with enemies during wartime, up to a point. Rockefeller went far beyond what was allowed for in the Trading with the Enemy Act. He also sold oil to the Japanese.

The military-industrial complex -- referred to by Eisenhower -- was keenly interested in developing an ICBM, and that was an area in which German science was especially advanced, so that may well have been the primary reason for bringing Nazi expats to the US, but certainly not the only one.
If the African American story is true, it should be exposed. I also would salute the bravery of the soldier getting off a landing craft under withering fire no matter what his race or political affiliation. We went there because the Europeans under attack by Hitler didn't understand how powerful his military was and refused to cooperate due to historical differences until it was too late. America only exists because of the French, most of us forget that. We came SO close to losing to the better equipped British force and German mercenaries. George Washington was a genius...
The French only helped us because they hated the Brits. They would've been a whole lot happier trading places with them.
I admire your head for history, rothschild.
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
(08-24-2022, 06:23 PM)Duchess Wrote: I admire your head for history, rothschild.

Thank you, Duchess. Military history gives some important insight into the dynamics surrounding power, especially the intersection of war and finance. Protracted warfare requires vast sums of gold, which is why Nixon had to close the gold window when the French came calling. So much blood and treasure lost in that horrific debacle.