Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
MMA masterpiece
Beautiful fight with incredible finish. Technical brilliance.

http://www.mmavideofights.net/1553/ryo-c...wave-2004/

That was awesome! Rare move, and hard to believe it worked on Silva.
86 112
(11-10-2011, 10:41 AM)Middle Finger Wrote: That was awesome! Rare move, and hard to believe it worked on Silva.

They sure stop the fights fast these days. At 22 seconds in Chonan vs Henderson and Chonan's hands were up to defend.

Henderson vs Silva II should be a great fight.
You been checking out Jones? I think that's his name. Black guy, light heavyweight champ I believe. He's young, like 23. Youngest to hold that title if I remember. He is an amazing talent and seems unstoppable when I've seen him fight.
86 112
I remember that, it was from like Pride 20 or so, fish looking mother fucker.
(08-08-2010, 06:37 PM)Maggot Wrote: May your ears turn into arseholes and shit on your shoulders......Smiley_emoticons_smile

(11-10-2011, 08:53 PM)Middle Finger Wrote: You been checking out Jones? I think that's his name. Black guy, light heavyweight champ I believe. He's young, like 23. Youngest to hold that title if I remember. He is an amazing talent and seems unstoppable when I've seen him fight.

I think I know who you mean. Post a fight if you can find one.
Not at all surprised McGregor got his shit pushed in. I seriously doubt he could beat Amanda Nunes.

Fuck you, Dana. This is way better than the shitty fight. hah

For a split second I thought MF had been here and it made my heart race a little. Bummer. I'd love to see him.
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
(01-25-2021, 01:25 PM)Duchess Wrote: For a split second I thought MF had been here and it made my heart race a little. Bummer. I'd love to see him.

Where did he go, and what happened to ESAD?
ESAD pops in every now & then. I think it's been about a year or a little more since I've seen him & I don't know what's up with MF. I haven't seen him since I told him LC died. God that was awful.
Didn't MF open up an Italian restaurant in long Island? I wonder how it went.
(01-25-2021, 07:19 PM)sally Wrote: Didn't MF open up an Italian restaurant in long Island? I wonder how it went.

His big toe got broken by a case of Garlic that fell on it! hah
Carsman: Loves Living Large
Home is where you're treated the best, but complain the most!
Life is short, make the most of it, get outta here!

Heh. I thought of garlic when I thought of him. I didn't know he opened a restaurant. That's awesome! I hope it's hugely successful.

MF gave me Mock and she's one of my favorite things. I'll always be grateful to him for that.
(01-25-2021, 05:43 PM)Duchess Wrote: ESAD pops in every now & then. I think it's been about a year or a little more since I've seen him & I don't know what's up with MF. I haven't seen him since I told him LC died. God that was awful.

Death doesn't seem too terrifying when you live in a shithole like this screwed up world. A blessing, actually.
(01-25-2021, 07:51 PM)Duchess Wrote: Heh. I thought of garlic when I thought of him. I didn't know he opened a restaurant. That's awesome! I hope it's hugely successful.

MF gave me Mock and she's one of my favorite things. I'll always be grateful to him for that.

Do you like jazz, Duchess?

Yes, I do! I like a few different genres of music, but classic rock is my favorite.
(01-25-2021, 05:43 PM)Duchess Wrote: ...I don't know what's up with MF. I haven't seen him since I told him LC died. God that was awful.

You're not kidding, just read LC's cancer journal. I believe in reincarnation, hope she's OK, wherever she is.