Mock
The Newest Utterly Fucking Pointless Thread - Printable Version

+- Mock (https://mockforums.net)
+-- Forum: Funny Shit & Good Shit (https://mockforums.net/forum-6.html)
+--- Forum: Good Shit (https://mockforums.net/forum-15.html)
+--- Thread: The Newest Utterly Fucking Pointless Thread (/thread-3903.html)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31

RE: The Newest Utterly Fucking Pointless Thread - Maggot - 12-02-2010

(12-02-2010, 11:18 PM)sally Wrote:
(12-02-2010, 10:55 PM)Maggot Wrote: There are no Mexican take out places around me, taco bell is 40 miles away, I have never even been to a taco bell, I have no clue what is on the menu. seriously.

Taco bell is not that great, but you are missing out if you've never had authentic Mexican food. Grind up some of that deer you have in your freezer and make a Mexican feast.

I would not know where to start and can only come up with a chili recipe that uses hamburg. I really am a slacker when it comes to real Mexican food. Although a slow cooker is what I like to use and sometimes dream of fresh baked bread and spicy stuff. I do have a bunch of lbs of venison, it does not have much fat and usually takes a ton of spices and stuff to make it taste different throughout the winter.

RE: The Newest Utterly Fucking Pointless Thread - Cracker - 12-03-2010

Do you live in a cave? I feel sorry for people who don't have good Mexican restaurants in their area. I truly enjoy spicy foods. ATL has some great Thai restaurants, too.

I make my chili with steak. You could slice up a deer tenderloin to use for chili. I'll tell you how to make tamales sometime, Maggot. They would be good with venison you cooked in a crock pot and shredded.

RE: The Newest Utterly Fucking Pointless Thread - username - 12-03-2010

(12-03-2010, 12:23 AM)Cracker Wrote: They would be good with venison you cooked in a crock pot and shredded.

Stick any meat in a crockpot for long enough and it's good.

RE: The Newest Utterly Fucking Pointless Thread - IMaDick - 12-03-2010

(12-03-2010, 12:41 AM)username Wrote:
(12-03-2010, 12:23 AM)Cracker Wrote: They would be good with venison you cooked in a crock pot and shredded.

Stick any meat in a crockpot for long enough and it's good.

Pressure cook the meat, add fresh red chili, and start from there.

If you really want to make it authentic use rabbit meat.

crock pots are for crack heads and lazy assed women.

Oh and forget about those tortillas in the store make them fresh or stay home.

RE: The Newest Utterly Fucking Pointless Thread - Duchess - 12-03-2010

Friggin' carnivores.

RE: The Newest Utterly Fucking Pointless Thread - Maggot - 12-03-2010

Silver at 40 in Feb. :B

RE: The Newest Utterly Fucking Pointless Thread - BlueTiki - 12-03-2010

(12-03-2010, 09:00 AM)IMaDick Wrote: Oh and forget about those tortillas in the store make them fresh or stay home.

White folks making tortillas . . . . hahahahaha!

"Honey, did you get the butter flavored Crisco for the tortillas? And where's the gluten-free flour?

Hahahahahaha!

However, Dick, you won me over with the pressure cooker.

You do have a little Holiday soup-chicken in you!

RE: The Newest Utterly Fucking Pointless Thread - Duchess - 12-03-2010

I'm hungry. Fuck.

RE: The Newest Utterly Fucking Pointless Thread - Lady Cop - 12-03-2010

whoohoo...i just finally tried the CD player in my car, i've never used it before.
damn thing sounds like a concert hall! i had some Pavarotti on and it was amazing! :B

RE: The Newest Utterly Fucking Pointless Thread - Duchess - 12-04-2010

*sigh* Life is good. [Image: weed-4.gif]

RE: The Newest Utterly Fucking Pointless Thread - IMaDick - 12-04-2010

(12-03-2010, 12:39 PM)BlueTiki Wrote:
(12-03-2010, 09:00 AM)IMaDick Wrote: Oh and forget about those tortillas in the store make them fresh or stay home.

"Honey, did you get the butter flavored Crisco for the tortillas? And where's the gluten-free flour?

Hahahahahaha!

hah Nice try, crisco is what luke and maggot use in their sexual encounters, Lard is for tortillas and tamales and fresh chile is all I use.

and then only from here.

http://www.hatchchilefest.com/

RE: The Newest Utterly Fucking Pointless Thread - Duchess - 12-04-2010

(12-04-2010, 12:55 PM)IMaDick Wrote: Nice try, crisco is only for sexual encounters

May I suggest baby oil or a little something from the adult store?

(12-04-2010, 12:58 PM)Duchess Wrote:
(12-04-2010, 12:55 PM)IMaDick Wrote: Nice try, crisco is only for sexual encounters

May I suggest baby oil or a little something from the adult store?

you quoted to soon, I was refining my reply. I wanted to make sure you all understood where I was coming from.

RE: The Newest Utterly Fucking Pointless Thread - Maggot - 12-04-2010

Yeah..............right! hah

(12-04-2010, 01:13 PM)Maggot Wrote: Yeah..............right! hah

Thank you for validating my post.

RE: The Newest Utterly Fucking Pointless Thread - Cracker - 12-05-2010

Hahahahahaha!

I have harina preparada in the cupboard. I make the dough, knead it a little, make little balls (like Dick's), pat them out, and cook them on a flat iron skillet or straight on the burner (I don't have a tortilla press anymore. If I am being fancy, I use two dinner plates to thin them out). I mostly use it for making empanadas, though.

I make mean ass fry bread from scratch, no preparada.

They let white people do that now. As long as we don't tell.

Crockpots are for women who work, pay all the bills, cut the grass, keep all the cars running, clean the house, and take care of everything else. I don't have time to sit home and watch my "stories" and mind the pressure cooker. This bitch has shit to do.

RE: The Newest Utterly Fucking Pointless Thread - IMaDick - 12-05-2010

(12-05-2010, 11:21 PM)Cracker Wrote:

Hahahahahaha!

I have harina preparada in the cupboard. I make the dough, knead it a little, make little balls (like Dick's), pat them out, and cook them on a flat iron skillet or straight on the burner (I don't have a tortilla press anymore. If I am being fancy, I use two dinner plates to thin them out). I mostly use it for making empanadas, though.

I make mean ass fry bread from scratch, no preparada.

They let white people do that now. As long as we don't tell.

Crockpots are for women who work, pay all the bills, cut the grass, keep all the cars running, clean the house, and take care of everything else. I don't have time to sit home and watch my "stories" and mind the pressure cooker. This bitch has shit to do.

Fry bread and pasoli now thats a meal!

Stop trying to fuck with me, I'm the perfect man.

RE: The Newest Utterly Fucking Pointless Thread - Cracker - 12-06-2010

(12-05-2010, 11:46 PM)IMaDick Wrote: Fry bread and pasoli now thats a meal!

Stop trying to fuck with me, I'm the perfect man.

Are you Portuguese, Dick? My dad used to call people from Portugal "Portegees", haha. I'm sure that's offensive. He wasn't PC at all. He hated the Portuguese and the Basques (Boscos, haha) because they raised sheep and we were cattlemen. Sheep pull the grass up from the roots and ruin the grazing land, cows chew off the tops. My dad blamed the sheep for the Dust Bowl. I've never tasted mutton in my life.

I'm asking because there was a deli where I'm from, the Pyrenees Delicatessen, that had the best food. I just remembered it.

RE: The Newest Utterly Fucking Pointless Thread - username - 12-06-2010

(12-05-2010, 11:21 PM)Cracker Wrote: Crockpots are for women who work, pay all the bills, cut the grass, keep all the cars running, clean the house, and take care of everything else. I don't have time to sit home and watch my "stories" and mind the pressure cooker. This bitch has shit to do.

*neckroll* *hairflip* Uh-huh--THAT.

RE: The Newest Utterly Fucking Pointless Thread - username - 12-06-2010

(12-05-2010, 11:46 PM)IMaDick Wrote: Stop trying to fuck with me, I'm the perfect man

That is a really scary thought.