Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
The Newest Utterly Fucking Pointless Thread
With the return of Mock...we needed a new Utterly Fucking Pointles thread. Just because.

[Image: pointless_Advisory.jpg]
what's the point?

Attached Files
.gif   stars.gif (Size: 43.84 KB / Downloads: 139)

Let me get my post/name in here for posterity...nuthin' to say, but I can now prove that I was one of the first's who returned upon Mock rising from the flames.Smiley_emoticons_biggrin
Fug duh kund
It starts out all fun and games and turns into...
[Image: copcrash.jpg]
JESUS! did the officer survive that?

Yes, he did with scrapes and bruises.
(Had he not I wouldn't have posted the photo...)
a drunk hit one of my dept.'s cruisers in Jan., killed the deputy.

and then the recent murders of 2 officers in florida was devastating. i watched that manhunt every minute. it was a terrible loss, 2 young officers, one with a baby due that week, one with 4 little sons. it's just a damn shame the shooter didn't resist arrest.
oh well, this belongs in my forum. i am still overcome by the story and that funeral.

Attached Files
.jpg   florida.jpg (Size: 1.46 KB / Downloads: 122)

(07-16-2010, 08:04 PM)QueenBee Wrote: [b]With the return of Mock...we needed a new Utterly Fucking Pointles thread. Just because.

All your threads are fucking pointless. 52
86 112
(07-17-2010, 04:15 PM)Middle Finger Wrote:
(07-16-2010, 08:04 PM)QueenBee Wrote: [b]With the return of Mock...we needed a new Utterly Fucking Pointles thread. Just because.

All your threads are fucking pointless. 52

Yeah Frank.....I love you too. 105

I wish I had someone to slap on the ass & say, go fix me some dinner.
this REALLY pisses me off.
yeah yeah i know we eat cows. but this was a magnificent wild creature.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

I don't know what that person is going to do with that beautiful creature but, I'm thinking he may want to hang it's head on the family room wall. Jesus Christ.
indeed you are right 21

Attached Files
.jpg   Epoch_Moose.jpg (Size: 27.32 KB / Downloads: 49)

(07-19-2010, 05:27 PM)Duchess Wrote:

I will volunteer; do you like Vienna sausage?
(07-20-2010, 04:49 PM)pyropappy Wrote:
(07-19-2010, 05:27 PM)Duchess Wrote:

I will volunteer; do you like Vienna sausage?

is that a meal or a comparison? ::lol::

Attached Files
.jpg   sausage_vienna1.jpg (Size: 4.05 KB / Downloads: 38)

Last night I was trying to burn a CD of music that Rick wanted for in his car. Put in a blank disc..then nothing. Kept saying no disc...and then I could not ejet the damn thing. Got a pop up that said error ejecting disc.
This morning, I finally got the disc out..but still could not get a new one to load. Never one to give up, I just tried again. Put in a disc..got lots of whirring and shit. Suddenly, the drawer pops open and TWO discs pop out. All I can think of is that when I put the disc in yesterday, I accidently grabbed two..and got them jammed.
Recorded a disc just fine now.
What an idiot I am.:Insane:
I really do not have anything of value to say, so I just figure I will go ahead and not say it here.

You all can go about your lives now.

Sometimes I like to tell people to piss off...I really do & simply the thought of doing so has the power to put a smile on my face...Smiley_emoticons_biggrin
OWIES!
i can't believe 150 people made the same mistake! even children. yes, their little tentacles/harpoons still work when they are dead. i learned that as a kid. the toxin can cause anaphylactic shock just like some insect stings. 25

Giant Dead Jellyfish Stings 150 People on New Hampshire Beach
Thursday, July 22, 2010

Marine fisheries officials identified the creature as a Lion's Mane jellyfish, which is a species rarely seen so far south and in shallow waters.
RYE, N.H. — A massive dead jellyfish — which broke into pieces after officials tried to remove it from the water — was responsible for 150 people being stung at a New Hampshire beach Wednesday, the Boston Globe reported.

Most of the people stung at Wallis Sands State Park located in the town of Rye, N.H., were children and five were sent to Portsmouth Regional Hospital.

Rye Fire Lieutenant, Charles Gallant, said earlier in the day park officials tried to remove the jellyfish, described as being about 50 pounds and the size of a turkey platter or trash can lid, but it broke up into a number of pieces. Its stingers were still active even though it was dead.

Lifeguards at the beach treated the majority of people who were stung with vinegar and baking soda.

Gallant said it was rare for the area to experience just one jellyfish sting, let alone 150.

"At least for us, they’re not very common," he told the Globe.

Marine fisheries officials identified the creature as a Lion's Mane jellyfish, which is a species rarely seen so far south and in shallow waters.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

.jpg   3_61_edgejellyfish_320.jpg (Size: 61.86 KB / Downloads: 72)

And I bet not one person thought to pee on their foot.