Mock
i hate liars - Printable Version

+- Mock (https://mockforums.net)
+-- Forum: Serious Shit? (https://mockforums.net/forum-4.html)
+--- Forum: Discussions, Opinions & Debate (https://mockforums.net/forum-11.html)
+--- Thread: i hate liars (/thread-1703.html)

Pages: 1 2 3 4

- Stomp - 01-07-2009

The thread was popcorn material at first and then petered out with a rather lame twist. It was almost like someone stole my popcorn.

- Sinister - 01-07-2009

Stomp Wrote:The thread was popcorn material at first and then petered out with a rather lame twist. It was almost like someone stole my popcorn.

Aww....::aww:Smiley_emoticons_razzoor Stomp. How can we cheer you up? I'll give you some more popcorn, if ya like. ::bigg::::lmao::

Where'd you get that popcorn-stealing smiley, anyway?

- Savage - 01-07-2009

Sinister Wrote:
Stomp Wrote:The thread was popcorn material at first and then petered out with a rather lame twist. It was almost like someone stole my popcorn.

Aww....::aww:Smiley_emoticons_razzoor Stomp. How can we cheer you up? I'll give you some more popcorn, if ya like. ::bigg::::lmao::

Where'd you get that popcorn-stealing smiley, anyway?
Ever heard of Google?

- ramseycat - 01-07-2009

Well, I have never lied here. I am what I said I am. What's the point in lying? It's way to hard to keep up with all those lies. Who can keep that shit straight?

- Savage - 01-07-2009

ramseycat Wrote:Well, I have never lied here. I am what I said I am. What's the point in lying? It's way to hard to keep up with all those lies. Who can keep that shit straight?
Stop trying to act like a saint. Nobody wants to hear your bullshit.

- sally - 01-07-2009

Well I for one love to lie and I intended for everything on my mock resume to be taken seriously ::rollseyes::Not only am I not a dentist, but I dont own a construction buisness, I dont have a husband from Budapest, and I dont have 2 kids and 4 dogs.

I'm actually 62, never been married because no one wants a diabetic with one leg, and I live in squalor with my 40 precious kitties.

- ramseycat - 01-07-2009

Savage Wrote:
ramseycat Wrote:Well, I have never lied here. I am what I said I am. What's the point in lying? It's way to hard to keep up with all those lies. Who can keep that shit straight?
Stop trying to act like a saint. Nobody wants to hear your bullshit.
I am far from a saint but I don't lie on the internet or anywhere else. I don't have the patience to to remember what I told to who.

- AnonyMoose - 01-07-2009

ihatefucktards Wrote:It is the internet for fucks sake. I have been witness to people getting called on lies with message boards. Some even going to the length of using random pictures off the web to "make" their story more believable.
Me though??? I just haven't the time for all of the bullshit.
When I post a random picture and take credit for it; I want to look like George Clooney or Matthew McConneghy (sp?).

- Stomp - 01-07-2009

I lied about my night job in the newbie forum.

phew, i'm glad i got that off my chest

Sinister Wrote:Posteda long thread about growing up and hanging with The Gin Blossoms.
Are the Gin Blossoms the ones that had their Manager rip them off and ended up living in the basement of one of the mothers in Atlanta?

- ihatefucktards - 01-07-2009

sally Wrote:Well I for one love to lie and I intended for everything on my mock resume to be taken seriously ::rollseyes::Not only am I not a dentist, but I dont own a construction buisness, I dont have a husband from Budapest, and I dont have 2 kids and 4 dogs.

I'm actually 62, never been married because no one wants a diabetic with one leg, and I live in squalor with my 40 precious kitties.
Are you serious?!?! 30

I have been looking for a hooker with one leg. I have bet with my husband!!!

ihatefucktards Wrote:I have been looking for a hooker with one leg. I have bet with my husband!!!
All you need is a fucking $15 axe from Home Depot and you can MAKE a one leg hooker. ::lmao::

Gross. It has to be a natural one....none bloody to count.

ihatefucktards Wrote:Gross. It has to be a natural one....none bloody to count.

Then bring a garden hose, a soldering iron, some fishing line, and a fish hook. You can clean that thing up in a few minutes at the most. The artery will recede into the leg, and be careful of the Femoral artery - that's what you need to solve first or they can bleed out in a minute or less.

okay mcgyver of serial means... I will get on that.

- ramseycat - 01-07-2009

ihatefucktards Wrote:okay mcgyver of serial means... I will get on that.
hahahaa fuckin a that was funny::LOL:: ::rolllaugh::

- Maggot - 01-07-2009

AnonyMoose Wrote:
Sinister Wrote:Posteda long thread about growing up and hanging with The Gin Blossoms.
Are the Gin Blossoms the ones that had their Manager rip them off and ended up living in the basement of one of the mothers in Atlanta?
Quote:Maggot said:
Quote:That was Henry the town abortionist he used to work in laundry.
Quote:Henry said:
Quote:Fuck you! I was once a contender!!!

- Maggot - 01-07-2009

AnonyMoose Wrote:
ihatefucktards Wrote:Gross. It has to be a natural one....none bloody to count.
Then bring a garden hose, a soldering iron, some fishing line, and a fish hook. You can clean that thing up in a few minutes at the most. The artery will recede into the leg, and be careful of the Femoral artery - that's what you need to solve first or they can bleed out in a minute or less.
I have a vision of hot blood melting ice with bone fragments for traction.........

- Sinister - 01-08-2009

Savage Wrote:Like how Sin gained three years in age in 2 days? [Image: 28.gif]
I missed this before. Where did I say I was younger than 38? I give a fuck about age; it's just a number so I wasn't attempting to hide anything.