Mock
Why I don't go out in public much - Printable Version

+- Mock (https://mockforums.net)
+-- Forum: Serious Shit? (https://mockforums.net/forum-4.html)
+--- Forum: Discussions, Opinions & Debate (https://mockforums.net/forum-11.html)
+--- Thread: Why I don't go out in public much (/thread-1919.html)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6

- Middle Finger - 12-08-2008

LittleMissPoopyPants Wrote:I usually do some huffing and puffing with a few choice words under my breath like 'god damn it!' before I turn my cart around and go down another aisle. If I see the woman again, I'll do a full body explosive sigh, roll my eyes with my head thrown back and turn around again. I don't usually see the same person in another aisle again and strangely, people tend to leave me alone after that.

Oh yeah, I've been known to let out a SBD if someone gets too close behind me in checkout.

What an attractive lady you are.

- Middle Finger - 12-08-2008

ramseycat Wrote:
Middle Finger Wrote:
ramseycat Wrote:I have to admire your restraint Sin. I would have rammed her freakin cart into the back of her ankles. Hard.

Hi, dysfunctional, juvenile, criminal ass #2! ::wave::
Hi Hot Stuff!!!! You Mutha Fucka!!! ::hugs::

::laugh::

- ramseycat - 12-08-2008

LittleMissPoopyPants Wrote:I usually do some huffing and puffing with a few choice words under my breath like 'god damn it!' before I turn my cart around and go down another aisle. If I see the woman again, I'll do a full body explosive sigh, roll my eyes with my head thrown back and turn around again. I don't usually see the same person in another aisle again and strangely, people tend to leave me alone after that.

Oh yeah, I've been known to let out a SBD if someone gets too close behind me in checkout.
Note to self: Do NOT shop behind LMPP at the market. Yikes!!::bvomit::

- Sinister - 12-08-2008

ramseycat Wrote:Note to self: Do NOT shop behind LMPP at the market. Yikes!!::bvomit::

If you're going to shop behind me, make sure you make way and don't block the fucking aisle. I'd sooner run your ass down than politely ask you to get out of my way. Common sense, people, COMMON SENSE!!!

Common sense was murdered decades ago.....::wait::

- Momster - 12-08-2008

I had a nasty old bitch on one of those motorized carts back her fat ass (only "disability" I could see by the way) INTO my pregnant stomach at the grocery store when I as pregnant with my youngest, and then when I cried out it pain she turned around and yelled "You need to watch where you're going!"

- Sinister - 12-08-2008

Momster Wrote:I had a nasty old bitch on one of those motorized carts back her fat ass (only "disability" I could see by the way) INTO my pregnant stomach at the grocery store when I as pregnant with my youngest, and then when I cried out it pain she turned around and yelled "You need to watch where you're going!"
Another stupid cunt I would have busted her jaw for her. Think you're disabled now? Wait till I get done with you. Your own mother won't recognize you.

- Momster - 12-08-2008

Sinister Wrote:
Momster Wrote:I had a nasty old bitch on one of those motorized carts back her fat ass (only "disability" I could see by the way) INTO my pregnant stomach at the grocery store when I as pregnant with my youngest, and then when I cried out it pain she turned around and yelled "You need to watch where you're going!"
Another stupid cunt I would have busted her jaw for her. Think you're disabled now? Wait till I get done with you. Your own mother won't recognize you.

Yeah. I have had so many random horrible things happen in the grocery store that I actually have anxiety attacks just thinking about going shopping now. Have to pop a pill to get milk.

::nuts::

- Sinister - 12-08-2008

Momster Wrote:
Sinister Wrote:
Yeah. I have had so many random horrible things happen in the grocery store that I actually have anxiety attacks just thinking about going shopping now. Have to pop a pill to get milk.

When have you ever been to Detroit? Seriously; ever been here? If not, shut the fuck up or come here and check it out. Piss off the wrong person in the fucking pet food aisle and you're liable to get fucking shot.

What....I should have some compassion for some disabled person? I could give a fuck about someone else's mental or physical issues. Kill 'em all, let God sort 'em out.

- Momster - 12-08-2008

Sinister Wrote:
Momster Wrote:
Sinister Wrote:

When have you ever been to Detroit? Seriously; ever been here? If not, shut the fuck up or come here and check it out. Piss off the wrong person in the fucking pet food aisle and you're liable to get fucking shot.

What....I should have some compassion for some disabled person? I could give a fuck about someone else's mental or physical issues. Kill 'em all, let God sort 'em out.
Never been to Detroit.I don't want to from the sounds of it. But I'd love it for you to come to San Antonio for a day and just fuck people up in the grocery store... I'll video tape it and we can sell online

- Sinister - 12-08-2008

Momster Wrote:Never been to Detroit.I don't want to from the sounds of it. But I'd love it for you to come to San Antonio for a day and just fuck people up in the grocery store... I'll video tape it and we can sell online

Oooooh.....I have a couple good friends in Texas. In fact; that is one of my plans. One day Bullet and I are going to Texas to see his biological father's gravestone and meet a very close personal friend of ours. (Long story, that - don't ask)

All the talk you hear about Texas is a joke. The true badasses are friends of mine and you cut them loose among any bimbo mommy shopper and there will be carnage. I woudn't have to do a thing; just sit back and watch. I'll bring the popcorn.

- LuMPyPussy - 12-09-2008

Try shopping anywhere in Utah if you want scary! Screaming children everywhere, it'd be safer walking naked with raw steak strapped to your body through the hyena cage then mingle with these inbred little monsters.

- DPD Chick - 12-09-2008

ugh, I hate this time of year specifically for people like that.
went to the ghetto target, next to work, not too long ago. I was waiting in line, the man in front of me left his cart, didn't push it up even 5 feet, he just paid for his stuff with his cart left right in front of the little conveyer belt thing so I couldn't even put my items up there. I said, 'hi rudeness, did you forget something?' his response, 'what?' I said, 'well, this is your cart, right?'

- DPD Chick - 12-09-2008

oh and another time at the same target where the people left their cart (again in front of the conveyor belt) with their CHILD in it! the cashier calmly said, 'you're forgetting your baby' I told her she was way too calm; her response was, 'it happens more than you'd think'

- ihatefucktards - 12-09-2008

wtf they FORGOT their kid.

this world is ending. soon.

- Duchess - 12-09-2008

Babies die every summer because they are forgotten about in a hot vehicle, this is nothing new...How in hell do people forget about children ?

- ramseycat - 12-09-2008

HOLD THE PHONE!! Sin, you live in Detroit? Well hells bells! That is where I am originally from. Farmington Hills to be exact. Where are you exactly? I was just there the first weekend in October. Dayum, there is nothing but stores and stip mall, and restaurants, and stuff. No green space at all. Our whole airport would fit in the parking garage at Detroit Metro. LOL

- Cynical Ninja - 12-09-2008

People in general are dribbling zombies, they have no awareness of the world and other people around them, they are so short sighted, dull, oblivious,and cretinous they basically sleepwalk through life.
There is nothing worse than:-

A - People who suddenly stop in front of you than complain when you walk into them.
B - Several people having a group discussion blocking the aisle or pavement blissfully unaware of the obstruction they are causing.
C - Old people who stand so close to you in a queue you can smell the lemon candies they are slurping on.
D - Children.....just.......loose......wild and free....the high streets and shop aisles are their playgrounds.
E - People who don't pack their goods as they are being scanned and who never have any money or a card to hand to pay.
F - Parents letting "little indecisive fuckhole Johnny" take 20 minutes to decide what flavour of ice cream they want.

- Zenith - 12-09-2008

FUCK!

How did I miss this thread??

MIstress, I think I would have fucked that bitch up just for using that fucking 1970's slur...hahahaha, Who the fuck calls a white person honkey????

In all seriousness though, that fucked up bitchtwat would have done the same thing to anyone because she doesn't have any concern for anyone...NOT EVEN HER OWN GODDAMN KIDS!

I don't think I would have whispered anything to her. FUCK HER!

In my goddamn neighborhood, these dope sellin' asswipes block the goddamn street when you drive down. THEY DON'T GIVE A FUCK who you are. Sometimes I wish to have an uzi in the car that I could just pull out and level the path. Then just calmly drive down the street to my driveway and call the po-po and report a gang related shoot out or somthing.

I HATE IGNORANT ASS MOTHERFUCKERS WHO THINK THEY CAN DO OR SAY ANYTHING THEY WANT TO ANYONE WITH NO RECOURSE!
[ok, I feel better now] :Sorry:

- LuMPyPussy - 12-09-2008

Did I mention it's against the law to curse in Utah? And they don't have internet access in jail.

- El Mayo - 12-09-2008

Passive aggressive, party of one...?