Mock
Have any of you ever been confined in a - Printable Version

+- Mock (https://mockforums.net)
+-- Forum: Personal Member Bullshit (https://mockforums.net/forum-5.html)
+--- Forum: Some Honest Therapy (https://mockforums.net/forum-12.html)
+--- Thread: Have any of you ever been confined in a (/thread-7336.html)

Pages: 1 2 3

RE: Have any of you ever been confined in a - Duchess - 02-02-2012

Weren't mentally challenged individuals sterilized back in the day? I have a very vague memory of reading something that alluded to that.

RE: Have any of you ever been confined in a - Cracker - 02-02-2012

I think some people still get electroconvulsive therapy. I was reading about ketamine replacing ECT the other day. Apparently a good dose of Special K (ketamine) can cure major depression for weeks at a time. They have to give it intravenously because it can cause seizures, but it does work for most people.

RE: Have any of you ever been confined in a - username - 02-02-2012

(02-02-2012, 08:59 PM)Duchess Wrote:

Weren't mentally challenged individuals sterilized back in the day? I have a very vague memory of reading something that alluded to that.
Yep. I'm pretty sure I heard there's a lawsuit or some monetary compensation being considered. No statute of limitations on neutering the tards I guess.

(02-02-2012, 09:13 PM)username Wrote: Yep. I'm pretty sure I heard there's a lawsuit or some monetary compensation being considered. No statute of limitations on neutering the tards I guess.

Georgia used to sterilize tards and psychos until 1983.

One of the lawsuits is in NC: http://www.ajc.com/news/compensation-for-state-enforced-1313120.html

RE: Have any of you ever been confined in a - Maggot - 02-02-2012

I find this conversation strangely stimulating, interesting and somewhat odd.

Mental illness really isn't funny. It destroys families. Would you choose to raise your child around someone with a mental illness?

I'm not talking about anxiety disorders or mild depression, I'm talking about hard core mental illnesses like psychotic disorders or severe depression or schizophrenia. I also include alcoholism and drug addiction in that group because I think those addictions are comorbid with mental deficiencies.

I wouldn't. I wouldn't want a kid to think that is "normal" behavior. That is too much to ask a kid to tolerate. Normal people don't harm children, but people with serious problems do. You never know when someone is going to get fixated on a fucked up idea.

RE: Have any of you ever been confined in a - Maggot - 02-02-2012

I watched a CSI episode last night and a crazy guy had poured acid into his captives eyes, they caught him after he had taken his own brothers daughter and put her fingers in acid. I know this is fiction but can visualize it happening in real life. Crazy people can kill a person and blame it on being crazy, this is one reason why I do not trust them, they can be absolved legally and laugh all the way, leaving crushed lives in their path.

RE: Have any of you ever been confined in a - sally - 02-02-2012

I know a few people with schizophrenia and they all do the same thing, make up bizarre stories in their mind and cast themselves as the hero. They also smoke a lot and they're generally just a big pain in the ass.

Unfortunately for me I have a neighbor who is schizophrenic and lives with his mom. He seems like a nice guy when he's normal, but watch out when he goes off the meds..... Jesus Christ.

RE: Have any of you ever been confined in a - IMaDick - 02-03-2012

psychos convince themselves they are cured, they try to convince everyone else also even while they are still acting and doing psycho shit.

They make up shit, they hide shit, they stick fucking pictures on the wall and fixate on shit that wouldn't bother a normal person, they feel small and insignificant and try to minimize the achievements and successes of others who they can never be.

RE: Have any of you ever been confined in a - Harvest Moon - 02-03-2012

I am surprised that nobody pointed out that Dick made a mistake. A sanatorium/sanitorium was a place were people went to be treated for tuberculosis prior to the discovery of antibiotics. It is not the same as a psychiatric hospital.

RE: Have any of you ever been confined in a - sally - 02-03-2012

He makes way too many mistakes to even bother with anymore. Everyone is sick of doing the no child left behind bullshit with him.

RE: Have any of you ever been confined in a - Cynical Ninja - 02-03-2012

(02-03-2012, 03:30 AM)IMaDick Wrote: psychos. cured. psycho shit. shit. shit. shit.

Dick is now in the business of trying to write the worlds most retarded Haiku poems.

(02-03-2012, 09:51 AM)Harvest Moon Wrote: I am surprised that nobody pointed out that Dick made a mistake. A sanatorium/sanitorium was a place were people went to be treated for tuberculosis prior to the discovery of antibiotics. It is not the same as a psychiatric hospital.

I'm surprised you can type with a mouth full of shit.

perhaps you just need to learn the difference between what places are called here and what they are called in other places?

"Holloway Sanatorium" just for fun look it up yourself shitbird.

and then see if you apply what you have learned to what I posted and how I posted it.

RE: Have any of you ever been confined in a - Duchess - 02-03-2012

I think he might be your biggest fan, OP.

(02-03-2012, 03:35 PM)Duchess Wrote: [size=medium][i]

I think

This is where you went wrong in your post.

RE: Have any of you ever been confined in a - Cynical Ninja - 02-03-2012

(02-03-2012, 03:35 PM)Duchess Wrote:

I think he might be your biggest fan, OP.

He is clearly obsessed with me, every post is like a fucking ode.

The day he found out I was straight was the worst day of his life.

(02-03-2012, 03:39 PM)Cynical Ninja Wrote: He is clearly obsessed with me

He's like a faithful dog, he follows you everywhere.

Are you in heat, OP? *snicker*

(02-03-2012, 03:46 PM)Duchess Wrote:
(02-03-2012, 03:39 PM)Cynical Ninja Wrote: He is clearly obsessed with me

He's like a faithful dog, he follows you everywhere.

Are you in heat, OP? *snicker*

+1 for the ass kisser contest.

I can always tell when OP is whining to you in private.

I love OP and I'd kiss his bare ass in a New York minute. Put that in your pipe & smoke it.

+1 for the ass kisser contest

Of course you would sweetie.